What's new

CentennialSC & CSGenetics Grow..2350w

A

Alone

I put the Watermelon Mountains into flower yesterday without taking cuts. (Testers)
So there are 22 plants in 3g pots under that 1 - 600whps lamp.

The Purps' and GDoggyP's aren't ready for the flip just yet. I wont be taking cuts off any of those either (testers). The SSSDH's get harvested next week and the week after so the 2nd 600w lamp will only have 1 BCBD Purps, 1 GDoggyPurps, and 2 WM's under it until I put the 16 C+'s under it.
But after this, it will all line up perfectly as I will be taking clone from clone from clone.

cought the link from another thread some nice sssdh pic's it's my go to strain for the last 4 cyclesI like to let the mom's veg for 3-4 months and the clones really turn out donky dick tight and it improves the flowering times by 2-3 weeks. 9-10 total a lil tip I picked up of of TheycallmeJayJ's SSSDH thread check it out It's what first drew me to ojd's OG skillz...

A

Alone

Heres a dried shot of the BST.
Really really potent. Mostly indica. Ide say 90%Ind./10%Sat.
Smells like tropical blueberry
Taste is like Blueberry WhippedCream.

Attachments

• CIMG1664.JPG
    CIMG1664.JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 8
A

Alone

GrandDoggyPurple from CSG.

GrandDaddyPurple X Chem D.

Attachments

• CIMG1665.JPG
    CIMG1665.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 6
  • CIMG1667.JPG
    CIMG1667.JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 6
A

Alone

BCBD Purps

Attachments

• CIMG1668.JPG
    CIMG1668.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 7
  • CIMG1669.JPG
    CIMG1669.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 6
A

Alone

The CSG's ~ SSSDH's are all harvested and curing.
Im running the Critical+ and Blue SharkTooths in 3g pots that are getting flushed now.

The BST ~ Great WhiteShark x Centennial Seed Co's 21 is the final plant from CSCo and me, that Ill be growing for 2 rounds. So this will end this thread, with these pics of the BST. I hope you enjoyed the dried bud shots as well as the flower shots nearing harvest.
Here they are at day 45. First flush. 11 more days to go till harvest.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

B

BasementGrower

wow no nutes and buds like that.. jesus thats sick.. now thats a growing money on trees strain..

ColorGRo

Been looking for something with the Watermelon Hashplant in it. Glad to see its from a local in my home state. Will have to find some of those seeds and purchase them hopefully.

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Nice babes Alone ! I just received my pack of Waipi'o Hapa this morning, and they sure have a few places booked in he tent for next session ! Do you have any tips or recommendation regarding to that strain ? feeding, strechiness and so on.

Irie !