What's new

Case Designate US-447 "CANNAFIELD"

greenatik

things are finishing up real nice in here! can't wait to here all about that trimpro and some dried nuggy shots

peace dr.! :joint:

Che

Veteran
Yum, that zombie looks fantastic! My little veg area stinks from all the OGA goodness in there, tomorrow I pick up my CMH and move them to their permanent homes. Going to be a riot - I'll get some photos of the assembly and transplants in the Liberation soon!

Old Soul

Veteran
Nice shots bro! Can't wait to hear the review on the trimpro. Killer looking buds in here.
peace

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Hopefully My trimpro will be delivered today. I was expecting it yesterday, but alas, no delivery, I was kind of bummed out, but I am keeping 3 plants to go in there. 2 kushadelics, 1 sour puss

That will be the end of this run. I chopped another 3 last night

1 Mongrul
1 White Widow
1. Dominatrix

Here they are

White Widow (Greenhouse Seeds)

picture.php

Mongrul (Core Seeds)

picture.php

Dominatrix ( Core Seeds)

picture.php

Greenatik
You should be getting to hear about the trimpro very soon, Thanks for stopping by

Che
Hey OGA brother.. Good to hear, personally I would top the zombies next time I run them. A few weeks veg would serve them well too. I am very happy with them, as I grew them out in 1 gal pots, they yielded alot

Old Soul

Thanks man, review coming very soon

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
suuunuvabeeeaaatch!!! them some fruity lookin buds bruh.the skills are just seeping out of the pics man :respect:
i would nom ya for potm but i fear it would be a wasted nom yo,i think Cores shot is gonna win the chit this month...
ur not gonna have enough plants left to use the trimpro with LMAO,as soon as you get started ur gonna be done.
hope it gets here today for you bro...if you chop the rest before it comes you are welcome to bring it to the growasis and we'll chop 30-40 up with it pimp!!!:biglaugh:
lookin forward to the pics of it in action bro.peace-T-

Dr Dog

Veteran
Trimpro...did someone say trimpro?

Trimpro...did someone say trimpro?

Yo Tona, thanks brother. you are right about the lack of plants

If the damn unit did not weigh 200 lbs i might think about it

So as you may have guessed my trimpro unit arrived today.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Does it save time? Yes
Is it fun to use? Yes
does it do a good job? Yes

Bear in mind, this unit retails for 10 000 usd, and it is geared towards the larger producers. It is very quiet and takes about 1 load of buds to figure out how to use it. It will change teh way I dry my buds, as there are no stems left for hanging.

If anyone has any questions, go ahead and shoot, I do like the machine, I cant wait to run it through its paces very very soon

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
had fun with the new toy huh bro.glad it made it to ya today,sounds like it worked,is it worth the ching?
peace-T-

L-Immortal

Dr Dog

Would you buy the unit again? I was looking at the baby brother and am sure it works the same on a smaller scale. So whats the verdict?

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet ...and i even see a part of the room?

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
LOL love the new trimpro, and the mountain of promix you have in the back hahaha. Nice to hear that it worked well for you, you must have gotten super sick of trimming to go and spend 10k on one of those. Anyway looks like it does a pretty decent job trimming, sucks you cant hang from the stems anymore.. OOOO well, just gives you an excuse to make a sweet dry box:headbange Keep it up homie!

-N.Kron:rasta:

Dr Dog

Veteran
BR
yeah a dry box will be needed... I cannot wait to have a full load to try in there
I will drop some hints on her, next time I am talking with her

Sirsmoke
Yup all figured, thanks dude, my personal show is just about over

Tona
Hard to say bro, I am not sure how much it costs to make it, but it is one solid easy to use piece of equipment

L Immortal
I would get another if I needed to. The verdict is, if you have the money, and have alot of product to trim, it is well worth it

Core

Thanks man and you do, a small portion of it, about 1/20 of it.

Kron
I get more comments on the pro mix than anything else, just so everyone knows, I have 30 bales of promix. It does do a good job, I find turning the unit at half speed really lets them bounce on the cutting screen.

Bear

Yup, expanding, all medical grow. Liscened by the Govt of Canada.

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Yea i figured you were expanding. I love promix, always works great for me. I thought that my 5 bales in the garage was a lot, nothing compared to your 30 hahaha. Anyway good luck with the large medical grow, we all know you got the required skills! Keep up the hard work my friend, and put that trimpro to work!

-N.Kron:rasta:

Dr Dog

Veteran
I will and thanks Kron

wont take me long to go through that promix, maybe a few months

Dr Dog

Veteran
OK

Got the first few plants I chopped all cured up and almost ready for a probably a 2 month stay in a dark place.

So I thought I would show what they look like

Dominatrix

picture.php

I did smoke some dominatrix and I am rolling another one right after this. Good smoke. I will get a proper smoke report up soon

Here is what was in the tray after rolling, a few crystals in that bud

picture.php

Mongrul

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks Core great genetics my friend

Nice Nice!!

Nice Nice!!

:joint:
And + :respect: for the huge room :D and these shots:

picture.php

picture.php

High Low

Thanks man, no I dont believe I have been nominated yet, but feel free to do so lol
We probably could do a calendar. Both myself and B have very nice cameras, not sure what Che is rocking. Good thing about the mongrul was the buds were solid, very dense, I have some drying right now.

Ya've been nominated with this one-->>http://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=2278290&postcount=51

But i'm gonna nom ya for that purple mongrel shot too :biglaugh:
Enjoy that new smoke
:wave: Low

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:jawdrop: thats some seriously impressive work yo.dominatrix looks sick and the mongrel....do i even need to speak on it?....them buds look like candy in my eyes.
:respect: brotha,i cant wait to see whats goin down in a few short months.
peace yo -T-