What's new

cant stop growing! haha

sneakinman13

Veteran
stress test- i love black eyed peas!!! hahah super bomb

letsseeya- thanks for stopping in... ive been growing ofr about 7 years so thiis is many years of trial and error ... keep it up and you will be green as hell in not ime :) take care

sneakinman13

Veteran
3-7-11 update / canopy shots

3-7-11 update / canopy shots

hi again everyone. snapped a few pics tonight before the light turned on... not the best pics but they where taken in pitch black. haha , hope you all enjoy. thanks

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:plant grow:
:wave:

LetsSeeYa

Well iv done a few outside, then got ripped. A few people pitched in and gifted my lights and a few great strains, purple's. So il just put re veg's out and hide them under a scrog. They are kids so they would walk right over them, plus they will go into briers. But for now its an inside party............

Great pics man, luv this thread

sneakinman13

Veteran
Well iv done a few outside, then got ripped. A few people pitched in and gifted my lights and a few great strains, purple's. So il just put re veg's out and hide them under a scrog. They are kids so they would walk right over them, plus they will go into briers. But for now its an inside party............

Great pics man, luv this thread

ahhh. rippers. gotta hate um! thats cool you where gifted some things to continue however. good luck man and keep it green :thank you:

sneakinman13

Veteran
3-10-11 update/bluecheese and some bubble

3-10-11 update/bluecheese and some bubble

hi again. the blue cheese was looking so lovely i just had to snap some photo's of her. also i made some bubble out of about 4 oz of frozen trim, and have the fresh results... hope you all like.. thanks

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^last given compost tea, and foilar sprayed with 1 ml snowstorm ultra. next will be plain water, then after that some food.....
she is starting to smell like honey almost. very nice smell thats forsure... :jump:

next we have some bubble hash i made tonight. this is from an old harvest about 5 months ago. trim has been in the freezer and i finally felt like getting busy :)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^ all still very fresh. and i couldnt get a good pic to save my life!
well hopefully once its dried i can snap a few good ones.

well thats all folks. happy pufffffing

D

Duplicate

Great pics man, thanks for sharing. :)

That BC is a really pretty lil plant there.

sneakinman13

Veteran
FlaDankster- thanks much :) means alot!

duplicate-no problem. and thank you, im fallling in love with her forsure!

LetsSeeYa

Hey man ya ever think about tossing a screen over them girls, il bet you would get a great Scrog. Just a thought, the canopy is perfect over them babies...............

LSY

sneakinman13

Veteran
Hey man ya ever think about tossing a screen over them girls, il bet you would get a great Scrog. Just a thought, the canopy is perfect over them babies...............

LSY

you kno. ive done scrog screen in the past. and i just like tieing/training the best. plus this was just a test grow on some seeds so i wasnt to focused on yeild..
:thank you:

sneakinman13

Veteran
3-22-11 update. day 35 flower

3-22-11 update. day 35 flower

hey everyone. been outa town for the past week. and had my gf watch the plants. she did a great job and they are looking superb. so without further a dew. pic time

picture.php

picture.php

^ some canopy shots
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^so far this is my fav MK cross that i have. should be a nice turn out on this one! atleast quality wise that is :jump:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^sssdh- way behind the other plants. but she is starting to shine! and mmmm smell good!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^bluecheese- these photos do not do it justice! she is beyond frosty!! and has such a unique smell. cannot wait to smoke this!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^purple kush- :) not much to say here except. FRUIT! thats all you smell when u go anywhere near her. so intoxicating! cannot wait!

well thats all. be back soon with some more shots. hope you all enjoyed

D

Duplicate

Beautiful! Thanks for the update. I would like to have plants like yours as far as size and shape. They look really nice and efficient.

I'm 25 days into my first crop and I totally underestimated the stretch lol. The plant seems to truly act like a weed when it goes into flower. The flowers almost remind me of a thistle or something.

sneakinman13

Veteran
hank hemp- gracias !!

duplicate- i kno what you mean man! the stretch can be UNREAL depending on strain. ive found that topping them about a week before 12/12 or even a few days before. helps with the stretch and over all shape of the plant... thanks for stopping by and good luck with your first crop! you will never look back :)

sneakinman13

Veteran
3-24-11 , day 38

3-24-11 , day 38

just got some pics because things are looking so lovely... pretty sick right now so not much for me to say. but here are some photo's hope you like

picture.php

^canopy

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^sssdh

picture.php

picture.php

^pk
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^bluecheese- frosty biatch right here!

picture.php

^and last but not least. some 100 micron bubble im pufffing atm..

well that is it for now. hope you all enjoyed :)

sneakinman13

Veteran
3-26-11/day 40 canopy shots

3-26-11/day 40 canopy shots

so i snapped a few pics before the light turned on today.... didnt pull any out but i got some canopy shots that i think turned out pretty cool, hope you like :tiphat:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

well until next time, :wave:

sneakinman13

Veteran
bluecheese day 40

bluecheese day 40

snaped some pics of the bluecheese and made a post in the flower section for her, but i forgot to post the pics here. so on with the pics :)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts