What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

cant stop growing! haha

sneakinman13

Veteran
4-2-11/day 47 :)

4-2-11/day 47 :)

picture.php

picture.php

^mk cross 2- this one takes the sour d side of the cross FORSURE, reaks of garlic upon first smell then the most intense sour aroma comes off. this stuff smells disgusting ! in the best possible way!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^bluee cheeese-packing a sweeeeeeet cheeesy punch that would make anyone smile, even if you dont smoke pot!

later everyone :wave:

FlaDankster

Veteran
I will be getting cuts also.Be nice to get a pack of beans but beggars can't be choosers right.Dude also has some Violater Kush and some thing else.

Could ya toss in some insight on the buzz of that BC?That last pic is kick ass!

sneakinman13

Veteran
I will be getting cuts also.Be nice to get a pack of beans but beggars can't be choosers right.Dude also has some Violater Kush and some thing else.

Could ya toss in some insight on the buzz of that BC?That last pic is kick ass!

sweeet.,sounds good, ive never puffed this BC first time growing her, but ill do a smoke report when shes done or something :) take care

woww man everything is looking incredible lol, always with the bomb diggity!:tiphat:
an these last pics man damnn, hella crispy forsure.

cant wait to see those color changes, stay safe. pcee

pickledLSD

I cant wait to see how this finishes up. I'm going to be working with a room about the same size as this tent and similar lighting soon. You have great growing skill and I'm loving the frosty shots. Your recommendations on strains helped too since I'll be ordering again soon. On with the updates! :)

sneakinman13

Veteran
I cant wait to see how this finishes up. I'm going to be working with a room about the same size as this tent and similar lighting soon. You have great growing skill and I'm loving the frosty shots. Your recommendations on strains helped too since I'll be ordering again soon. On with the updates! :)

sweet! sounds like your gonna be having some fun with your new project! my plants come down in a few days and ill have all kinds of pics! what strains are you thinking???? thanks again for stopping in, pce :)

sneakinman13

Veteran
4-6-11 updates/ day 51 flower

4-6-11 updates/ day 51 flower

got some pics yesterday, hence the 4-6-11 update when its really 4-7 :) hope you enjoy, :wave:
picture.php

picture.php

^ pk in far back left corner, getting fat :)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^mk cross 6, this one is getting so fat and rock hard, super indica plant forsure, smells of a pepper earth funk, very kushy forsure.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^mk cross 3, this one is beyond frosty, pics seriously dont do her justice, her smell reminds me of a mix between the flo and sour d, very sweet and dank! cannot wait to puff this girl down :)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^pk, still smelling of grape candy to the 1098204940th. very nice... the last 2 pics are of lower nugs :)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^sssdh, smell is lemon funk like crazy, super intoxicating!
picture.php

picture.php

^bc, smell is very sweet and deep, super funkky.... its to hard to describe her any dif then that. sorry

well thats it for now, hope you all enjoyed the update. pce

pickledLSD

sweet! sounds like your gonna be having some fun with your new project! my plants come down in a few days and ill have all kinds of pics! what strains are you thinking???? thanks again for stopping in, pce :)

Plants are looking amazing man. Very frosty and photos look great as well. You really do have some serious skills bro. I can't wait to see them chopped and trimmed then hear the final weight. :kewlpics::good:

I've been looking at several strains on seedbay. Bogbubble and blue moon rocks are just a couple that I'm interested in from BOG. I will definately be ordering some of his seeds. Dutchgrown seems to have some nice genetics with G13 crosses and c99 crosses as well. I'm having trouble finding much ak or even ak crosses tho. I at least want to try something with a deep chunk or kush in it too. So hard to decide, heh. I have 5 speed queens left from a pack i grew out about a year ago so I'm gonna throw those in too.

sneakinman13

Veteran
Plants are looking amazing man. Very frosty and photos look great as well. You really do have some serious skills bro. I can't wait to see them chopped and trimmed then hear the final weight. :kewlpics::good:

I've been looking at several strains on seedbay. Bogbubble and blue moon rocks are just a couple that I'm interested in from BOG. I will definately be ordering some of his seeds. Dutchgrown seems to have some nice genetics with G13 crosses and c99 crosses as well. I'm having trouble finding much ak or even ak crosses tho. I at least want to try something with a deep chunk or kush in it too. So hard to decide, heh. I have 5 speed queens left from a pack i grew out about a year ago so I'm gonna throw those in too.

thanks! i dont think the yelid will be to high,simply because i ran so many dif pheno's and didnt give them a long veg, but the quality should be great :)

i would love to try either of those bog strains, very good choice's , ive wanted to grow both those for some time now!
dutchgrown seeds sounds very dankk forsure.... you might want to look into some of rez's stuff aswell, as its very high quality gear :) well good luck and thanks for checking out the new pics :wave:

pickledLSD

thanks! i dont think the yelid will be to high,simply because i ran so many dif pheno's and didnt give them a long veg, but the quality should be great :)

i would love to try either of those bog strains, very good choice's , ive wanted to grow both those for some time now!
dutchgrown seeds sounds very dankk forsure.... you might want to look into some of rez's stuff aswell, as its very high quality gear :) well good luck and thanks for checking out the new pics :wave:

I will look into rez stuff. I wish I could get my hands on that buddha bc pheno you have. That thing looks incredible. I hear you about the yield, but I figure at my very best even trying to maximize yield I might pull 3/4 of what you get with the same setup, heh. I've seen your bigger grows and know you can yield huge crops when you need to. On a side note, what kind of lens are you shooting with?

sneakinman13

Veteran
I will look into rez stuff. I wish I could get my hands on that buddha bc pheno you have. That thing looks incredible. I hear you about the yield, but I figure at my very best even trying to maximize yield I might pull 3/4 of what you get with the same setup, heh. I've seen your bigger grows and know you can yield huge crops when you need to. On a side note, what kind of lens are you shooting with?

thanks for the kind words, means a ton :)
as for lens its just the basic lens that comes with the cannon t1i. i plan on getting some additional lens in the future. but that will come in time :) thanks again for checking the thread out!

duplicate----- thanks :) glad to see you enjoying the thread, gonna get some new pics soon, pce!

Stress_test

I'm always here when I'm not someplace else
Veteran
Man I wish I could spread some respect but the system ain't gonna let me right now...

Gauranfuckintee I'll be back buddy...
picture.php

sneakinman13

Veteran
sweet kush pick up :)

sweet kush pick up :)

so i snagged some herb to keep me occupied until harvest.

strain is sweet kush, was told it was la confidential X sweet tooth.
this stuff is the bomb, very intense sour kush smell, great taste with a high that last hours... should keep me happy until my babbies are done. :wave:
picture.php

burning_red

eyes that shine...
ICMag Donor
sneakinman--that is some frosty lush healthy plants you got there bud--you obviously know what you're doing.It's nice to see what can be done with a 600 watt and the proper knowledge and nutes etc.
I have similar setup in my very near future with some recently ordered bluemoonrocks and some old stock of orange diesel and a G13 cross with Hashplant i think it is.You have given me inspiration---nice skills chief
oh thanks for the chuckles at the burnt toast,the sticky dog hair and this quote

"bluee cheeese-packing a sweeeeeeet cheeesy punch that would make anyone smile, even if you dont smoke pot!" <----gotta be the truth haha

sneakinman13

Veteran
sneakinman--that is some frosty lush healthy plants you got there bud--you obviously know what you're doing.It's nice to see what can be done with a 600 watt and the proper knowledge and nutes etc.
I have similar setup in my very near future with some recently ordered bluemoonrocks and some old stock of orange diesel and a G13 cross with Hashplant i think it is.You have given me inspiration---nice skills chief
oh thanks for the chuckles at the burnt toast,the sticky dog hair and this quote

"bluee cheeese-packing a sweeeeeeet cheeesy punch that would make anyone smile, even if you dont smoke pot!" <----gotta be the truth haha

thanks for stopping by! the kind words mean so much :thank you:
bluemoonrocks sound incredible, i would love to grow that plant out! hope you find many special ladys! i had orange diesel a while ago, i belive some guy on the board named.... verde? or verve,created it. something with a ve... sorry! they were incredible buds tho. you are in for a treat with those! g-13 cross's are always something incredible :)

well thanks again for stopping by, plus rep to you sir :wave:
take care

anonnoats

Couldn't help but sing frosty the snowman...wish I could send some more rep your way again, but it needs some spreadin!

sneakinman13

Veteran
day 54 flowering! 1 day left :O

day 54 flowering! 1 day left :O

first off, anonnoats. thanks for stopping in :tiphat: its the thought that counts! and i sent you some rep because you couldn't repp me! hope you don't mind :) well thanks for checking the thread out! pce

now on with the show. got some pics tonight, of the pk,bc,and mk cross 3...... i will be chopping these girls down tomorrow evening sometime....

i got the landlord wanting to show this house in the next week or 2, so id rather have them in jars safely! ive known about this for while now. so there getting a good flush,, although my flush consist of tea , then molasses, then plain water, then repeat until chop... if that makes since :)
also, i only fed these plants actual food 3 times the hole grow! and when i say food im only talking about nutes, ive used plenty of tea and molasses this grow. but its with out a dought the first grow ive used this little amount of nutes. and the results are great! just wish i could have flowered them all out to there potential.... 55 days is a young harvest, but it looks great none the less! well shit im baked, and havent talked this much in a post in quite some time! think its time for the picss!!!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^BLUEcheese- im pretty much drooling at this point, ready to puff this stuff :)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^mk cross 3, :jump: all i can say right now!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^purple kush, wanting to turn purple! she just isnt gonna have enough time this round , none the less, she has me drooling aswell. cannot wait to smoke this candy funk!

picture.php

^and a random pic of something i found to look pretty epic! almost reminds me of a turkey/pink flamingo... something bird related, ahha idk, maybe ive had to much hash this evening :)

so thats it for now, i plan on getting photo's of each plant one last time befor i chop them, so should have a update for ya tomorrow ... take care, and stay green :wave:

Darth Fader

sneakinman, I think someone was messing in your garden and spilled some sugar on your bluecheese plant. It looks insane. drool!

Great grow show!

Latest posts

Latest posts