What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

cant stop growing! haha

Chronito

:tiphat:Hello Mr Sneaky,

Very nice little setup u got going for the winter my friend!

U obviously know what ur doing.. Just one constructive criticism for ya.. I noticed you use the clear cups for seedlings. U may wana consider putting those clear cups inside another darker cup to protect those roots. I read somewhere on here its a great way to protect those roots from the light whilst still being able to check root growth at a moments notice.. Nothing major just a thought though it doesnt really seem to have affected them badly lol..

And how much yield do you expect from 3 gallon grow bags? Ive just switched to 3 gallon from 5 gallon mainly for space reasons plus i thought 5 gallon was a bit overkill considering a 3-4 week vege period.. Any thoughts on this?

take care man
chronito:tiphat:

sneakinman13

Veteran
:tiphat:Hello Mr Sneaky,

Very nice little setup u got going for the winter my friend!

U obviously know what ur doing.. Just one constructive criticism for ya.. I noticed you use the clear cups for seedlings. U may wana consider putting those clear cups inside another darker cup to protect those roots. I read somewhere on here its a great way to protect those roots from the light whilst still being able to check root growth at a moments notice.. Nothing major just a thought though it doesnt really seem to have affected them badly lol..

And how much yield do you expect from 3 gallon grow bags? Ive just switched to 3 gallon from 5 gallon mainly for space reasons plus i thought 5 gallon was a bit overkill considering a 3-4 week vege period.. Any thoughts on this?

take care man
chronito:tiphat:

hey there. thanks for the feedback! and you are right, if i had other cups todo that i would have done it... but ive done it this way in the past with no ill effects....so i was trying to save a few bucks... litterally haha...

as far as the 3 gallons. im not sure what i will get off it under my 600 watt. but i kno under my 1 k's i was hitting about 3 oz per plant depending on strain... so heavy yeilders i would say got 3 oz plus per plant. not so heavy yeilders got 2 in a half plus per plant......

also that was with a 3 week veg. under 1 k's... check my 8 K MEDICCAL GROW in my sig and you can see what i am trying to explain... hope this helps! happy growing..

Chronito

Hello again Sneaky!

Thanks for the quick reply.. I just had a peek at your 8k med grow.. Ok wheres the Jaw drop emoticon when u need it.. OMFG that room is sick bro.. Wowaweeewaaa!!

3oz per plant is something ive yet to get close to, and would be VERY happy if i could achieve this soon. I guess i could say im a experienced beginner and from my first few grows averaged around just over 1oz per plant under a 600. Thats without any training or topping whatsoever so im hoping this next round should get closer to 2oz seeing as ive topped twice during veg and have proly 8-12 main colas per plant compared to maybe 4 when left untopped. We will find out soon enough..

Whats one of the heavier yielding strains your've used in the past / present bro? Im keen to get some new beans and would love to hear what ppl like urself would recommend? I guess aside from heavy yielding, a quick finisher would be key also. Price doesnt matter at all either as im a firm believer in "you get what u pay for".

Chronito
:thank you:

sneakinman13

Veteran
Hello again Sneaky!

Thanks for the quick reply.. I just had a peek at your 8k med grow.. Ok wheres the Jaw drop emoticon when u need it.. OMFG that room is sick bro.. Wowaweeewaaa!!

3oz per plant is something ive yet to get close to, and would be VERY happy if i could achieve this soon. I guess i could say im a experienced beginner and from my first few grows averaged around just over 1oz per plant under a 600. Thats without any training or topping whatsoever so im hoping this next round should get closer to 2oz seeing as ive topped twice during veg and have proly 8-12 main colas per plant compared to maybe 4 when left untopped. We will find out soon enough..

Whats one of the heavier yielding strains your've used in the past / present bro? Im keen to get some new beans and would love to hear what ppl like urself would recommend? I guess aside from heavy yielding, a quick finisher would be key also. Price doesnt matter at all either as im a firm believer in "you get what u pay for".

Chronito
:thank you:

heyy...the biggest thing i can recommend is letting your plants get to atleast 12 inches befor flipping to flower. that is if your height restrictions arent a issue.... that will help you hit a better yield. also i just top one time when they are like 12 - 15 inches.... makes for a nice big bushy plant....

as for heavy yeilders. hands down ak-47 and g-13... the ak i got from clone, and the g-13 i got from a bag seed belive it or not. :)

i hear serious seeds has a good ak, if you check out my 8 k grow you can see my 2 dif types of ak... idk which breeder it was but it was quality and yeilded very well...

as for a exotic strain with a quick finish,,, i would suggest some of B.O.G's strains, ive never ran them but have seen enough to no they produce very high quality herb with a quick finish depending on strain......

if you dont mind waiting a few extra flowerin days i would look into rez seeds.
he has the sour d and chemdog ibl's , along with lots of other goodies and crosses. very strong stuff!!!

if your medical and have access to clones, i would hunt for bubba kush, pre 98 bubba k to be exact....

thats my fav quick finisher. not a good yeild imo but very quality... hope this helps... take care

Chronito

heyy...the biggest thing i can recommend is letting your plants get to atleast 12 inches befor flipping to flower. that is if your height restrictions arent a issue.... that will help you hit a better yield. also i just top one time when they are like 12 - 15 inches.... makes for a nice big bushy plant....

as for heavy yeilders. hands down ak-47 and g-13... the ak i got from clone, and the g-13 i got from a bag seed belive it or not. :)

i hear serious seeds has a good ak, if you check out my 8 k grow you can see my 2 dif types of ak... idk which breeder it was but it was quality and yeilded very well...

as for a exotic strain with a quick finish,,, i would suggest some of B.O.G's strains, ive never ran them but have seen enough to no they produce very high quality herb with a quick finish depending on strain......

if you dont mind waiting a few extra flowerin days i would look into rez seeds.
he has the sour d and chemdog ibl's , along with lots of other goodies and crosses. very strong stuff!!!

if your medical and have access to clones, i would hunt for bubba kush, pre 98 bubba k to be exact....

thats my fav quick finisher. not a good yeild imo but very quality... hope this helps... take care

Hey man,

Thanks heaps for your reply and advice i really appreciate it aye. I asked about seeds in the indoor forums but i think the thread got lost and forgotten.

Especially thanks for pointing me to where the Chemdog and sour diesel Ibls are, ive read so much about these strains but i did not know who sold them. I was just looking at Rez's seeds as well the the Serious AK, and BOGS range also. Arrrghh the only problem i have now is which one of these gourmet strains to go with next! I guess over the next few years i can try them all. I very much like BOG's selection especially how quick they finish.. And AK47 is one i had seen but hadnt really considered before.. Im thinking now this mite be a great strain to try after seeing your results with it. As for the bubba kush (pre 98) i dont have access to clones. Is this one only available from clone? I gota order seeds been using seed boutique who have been great btw, but purchasing clones is unfortunately, not an option for me.. As in wrong part of world :)

One slight concern was under the CHemdog Ibl description it said u need serious odor control! At the moment i run a 6' 1080mm carbon scrubber with 2 speed 420m3 / 800m3 centrifugal fan. It definitely cleans out the room very fast and leaves no smell now im wondering if id need more odor control than this if i went down the Chemdog or Sour d path.. I cant have any smell leaks.. Hmmmmm.

I totally agree about letting your plants get to at least 12in before flower. THis current round from seed im running to find some mothers was about 2.5 feet when i went to 12/12. After 3 weeks of flower they range in size from 3 - 3.5 feet each. I have no idea what yield to expect but cant wait to find out. I got a few pics of the girls if your interested in seeing i can chuck them up here or somewhere. They've only got baby buds (3 weeks in) but there are a ton of bud sites so fingers crossed man.

Im interested to know how come you top your girls when they're about 12-15 inches high rather than when the plant is much smaller? Have you tried topping at different heights and found this works best? Im after the bush effect also with lots of tops and i noticed you said it gives them this effect when topping later..

Thanks again for your advice and thoughts Sneaky, one day not too far away i hope to have a room like ur 8k, that was def an inspiration for me to see all those glorious buds and 13.5 lbs finished product.. Not to mention easily the most complete set of photos ive seen on here and ive been lurking a while 2... Awesome!

Have a goooooooood 1 man
Chronito

sneakinman13

Veteran
Hey man,

Thanks heaps for your reply and advice i really appreciate it aye. I asked about seeds in the indoor forums but i think the thread got lost and forgotten.

Especially thanks for pointing me to where the Chemdog and sour diesel Ibls are, ive read so much about these strains but i did not know who sold them. I was just looking at Rez's seeds as well the the Serious AK, and BOGS range also. Arrrghh the only problem i have now is which one of these gourmet strains to go with! I guess over the next few years i can try them all. I very much like BOG's selection especially how quick they finish.. And AK47 is one i had seen but hadnt really considered before.. Im thinking now this mite be a great strain to try after seeing your results with it. As for the bubba kush (pre 98) i dont have access to clones. Is this one only available from clone? I gota order seeds been using seed boutique who have been great btw, but purchasing clones is unfortunately, not an option for me.. As in wrong part of world :)

One slight concern was under the CHemdog Ibl description it said u need serious odor control! At the moment i run a 6' 1080mm carbon scrubber with 2 speed 420m3 / 800m3 centrifugal fan. It definitely cleans out the room very fast now im wondering if id need more odor control than this if i went down the Chemdog or Sour d path.. Hmmmmm.

I totally agree about letting your plants get to at least 12in before flower. THis current round from seed im running to find some mothers was about 2.5 feet when i went to 12/12. After 3 weeks of flower they range in size from 3 - 3.5 feet each. I have no idea what yield to expect but cant wait to find out. I got a few pics of the girls if your interested in seeing i can chuck them up here or somewhere.

Im interested to know how come you top your girls when they're about 12-15 inches high rather than when the plant is much smaller? Have you tried topping at different heights and found this works best? Im after the bush effect also with lots of tops and i noticed you said it gives them this effect when topping later..

Thanks again for your advice and thoughts Sneaky

Have a goooooooood 1 man
Chronito

heyy again, you wont regret trying any of those seeeds. all sound greatt.... as for odor control. i guess you wiill just have to wait an see how bad it really is. but have a backup solution just incase. ona gel works pretty well.. i recommend the pro series...this wont replace your carbon filter. it only helps

bubba kush is clone only. as far as i kno, i think there is a seed breeder who makes his version of it but idk much about it... i also belive bog uses bubba kush in a cross or 2 of his. so thats prolly your best bet at finding something truly kushy exotic...

well i was vegging with 1000 watt bulbs. so if i would top at 12 -15 inch's the smaller branches would catch up to main shoots and befor i knew it i would have 4 foot tall plus bush's depending on strain...

if your vegging in less then 1000 watts you might even wanna let them grow closer to two feet befor you top and flower....

thats just my exp. ive trained plants at vary early ages as i use to micro grow in a closet once upon a time. so im familiar witth bending/tieing/training plants at all stages. and i find that topping at 12-15 inch's is the best method for me.... like i said this is with 1000 watt bulbs however......

picture.php

^ here you can see the size of the bigger yielding plants when done this way... these where topped at no higher then 15 inches. vegged under 1 k lighting for 3 weeks... in 3 gallon pots... plants range in size from under nipple height up to under your nose height...... ended up with 3 oz plus on that side , with plants that had multiple multiple tops.....

hope this helps... if i made it sound more confusing then it really is let me kno and ill try to explain it.. later

sneakinman13

Veteran
veg closet plus new clones.

veg closet plus new clones.

hey everyone, i hooked up a small veg closet a few days back and i got some new clones i bought. plus i cloned all my female plants for future moms..

with that said i picked up BruceBanner#3. for those of you who have not heard of it, brucebanner#3 = ogk X strawberrydiesel
i bought a half 0 of the bud from the same place i picked the clone up. very tasty stuff with a very nice high.. i got a few pics of that i will post up aswell...

also i got the pre 98 bubba kush back in my stable!!!! super happy about this....

well enough rambling i will post some picccs up
picture.php

^overview of the closet. nothing to exciting. basic floro with panda for the floor... heating pad for the clone dome, and my clones :)

ive only given them 4 ml hygrozyme with tap water ph corrected.

picture.php

picture.php

^these are the clones i took tonight off my female plants... basically there numbered 1 threw 6. which is the number of females i found out of my seeds. so i took 2 clones from each one for the most part. some only got 1 clone taken. and i will be finding my mommmmas
picture.php

^in here we have.
purple kush
bluecheese
6 dif pheno's of kush hybrids
sssdh
brucebanner#3
and i even cloned my fav male plant for possible breeding in the future.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^pre 98 bubba kush. the first pic is my new clone. the other 2 pics are last time i grew it out! i love that girl to death, musky/coffe/garlic/pepper/funk is best way to describe it. when i crack the jar it instantly starts to fill the hole room with that smell. unreal shit!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^brucebanner#3 - snagged a clone from delta 9,and they had some of the nuggs forsale so i got some too... some very nice stuff. super sour tasting with a great stone..... cant wait to grow her out!!!:jump:

well thats all the photo's i got for now... im gonna snag some of the flowering plants here soon. pistals are starting to shoot out like crazy!

until next time ic.... pceeeeee
:smoker:

sneakinman13

Veteran
3-1-11 , happy new month everyone

3-1-11 , happy new month everyone

hello again, its now day 18 or 19 of flower....got it written down but dont think its important enough to go get right now :) baking on a bowl of gdp with some fingerhash , really enjoying my computer chair. ahaha

well enough of that. i just managed to snap a few pics of the girls befor the light came on.. nothing to amazing.... but buds are starting to form if you look close enough....

just hit them with there first dose of snowstorm ultra. only went with about 1 in half ml , as all there nutes seem to be pretty potent... never tried the stuff but i plan on using it once every 7-10 days until about week 4 or 5,,, if anyone has exp with this product feel free to chime in and let me kno if that sounds about right...:thank you:

on with the pics.

picture.php

^as you can see i raised the 3 runts to make for a more even canopy :artist:

picture.php

picture.php

^took the plants into my room for this last pic.. was adding saucers to the room so i dont have a messy water :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^purple kush,,,, i think some resin in coming VERY soon :jump:
picture.php

picture.php

^took the dog for a walk today... super nice out!!!

ahh , thats all the pics i got for now.... well until next time...
:wave:

hippydan

Your plants are so beautiful, you clearly know what you're doing. Thanks for sharing, I don't know how I missed this thread for so long. Stay green!

sneakinman13

Veteran
Your plants are so beautiful, you clearly know what you're doing. Thanks for sharing, I don't know how I missed this thread for so long. Stay green!

thanks hippy dan! means alot :)

its easy to miss threads here at ic. there are SO many of them. ahha
well take care , later

sneakinman13

Veteran
3-5-10 update

3-5-10 update

hey everyone. i snapped some pics of the purplekush and sssdh tonight! looking pretty happy, so im happy :) well not much to say tonight. very stoned. so on with thee pics.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^purple kush, this thing is starting to smell sweeet like candy! very excited here :jump:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^sssdh, rez did a good job on this one. very sativa . thinkings its gonna be very nice!

well before i go check out what i had for dinner! haha
chicken stuffed with ricotta cheese and turkey , and of course seasonings and such...
picture.php

o ya wrapped in bacon :laughing:

well take care everyone! happy smoking

Stress_test

I'm always here when I'm not someplace else
Veteran
Sure looks like black eyed beans... I thought I was the only one who still likes them. haha

LetsSeeYa

hello again, its now day 18 or 19 of flower....got it written down but dont think its important enough to go get right now :) baking on a bowl of gdp with some fingerhash , really enjoying my computer chair. ahaha

well enough of that. i just managed to snap a few pics of the girls befor the light came on.. nothing to amazing.... but buds are starting to form if you look close enough....

just hit them with there first dose of snowstorm ultra. only went with about 1 in half ml , as all there nutes seem to be pretty potent... never tried the stuff but i plan on using it once every 7-10 days until about week 4 or 5,,, if anyone has exp with this product feel free to chime in and let me kno if that sounds about right...:thank you:

on with the pics.

picture.php

^as you can see i raised the 3 runts to make for a more even canopy :artist:

picture.php

picture.php

^took the plants into my room for this last pic.. was adding saucers to the room so i dont have a messy water :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^purple kush,,,, i think some resin in coming VERY soon :jump:
picture.php

picture.php

^took the dog for a walk today... super nice out!!!

ahh , thats all the pics i got for now.... well until next time...
:wave:

Killer grow bro:dance013:

I just put my first tent grow in 12/12 under 300w of LED's, which will be only second time to use them. I flowered my NL with them and worked out well, but not this well. But the tent should make a big difference................

LSY