What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

cant stop growing! haha

burning_red

eyes that shine...
ICMag Donor
sweet goodness
sneakinman can you break down the ingredients of your tea for us please?
very interesting about only 3 feeds too.I've been leaning towards sparse feeding after a bit of reading and I think you've just confirmed that--thanks again

pickledLSD

Wow, everything is looking great! Too bad for the early harvest, I would love to see those ladies finish. Still going to be some super duper dank tho :)
I would like to hear the tea/feeding details as well. It sounds similar to what I did last grow and I'd be more than willing to learn from you bro.
Had to rep after those last pics, amazing.

sneakinman13

Veteran
dark fader- hahaha! to funny! thanks for the kind wordds :)

burning red- the tea is a friend of mines, he makes it out here in the mountains of CO. very good stuff, but its a secret recipe so im not at liberty to talk about that! i dont even kno the hole recipe! but its great stuff forsure....

pickledLSD-ya id like to see them finish aswell, but this shit happens from time to time,thats why i want to just buy a house already and not worry about landlords anymore :) haha now ill give you a basic feeding chart of how things went.

in veg it was pretty much plain water for the first 2 weeks, minus hygrozyme i used 1 or 2 times.the only real food they got in veg was the last week of veg, and i did, 6 ml hygrozyme,2ml humboldt grow,2 ml cal mag.... i also foliar sprayed about every 8-10 days. that was with humboldt verde, at 1 ml per gallon! stuff is hot! anymore then 1 ml per gallon of that is not needed.....

next we have the flower,,,,
this was my first dose of food in flower, and it consisted of......
6ml hygro,1ml humboldt bloom,1ml calmag,1 teaspoon molasses.

from here on i up the measurements 1 ml until i reach 3 ml doses,

then flower i fed 3 times, using humbolt nutrients. never exceeded 3 ml of anything from them, my basic feeding went like that...

then from there i added big up powder and ginormous.... i actually fed them 4 times this grow now that i look at my log...

also they got sprayed with snow storm up until week 4. proly 2 or 3 times....

ahh i feel like im explaining this shity. im just gonna take pics of my feedind schedule sometime today :)

long story short, i did....

food
tea
water

in that order..... the idea is that the tea eats your left over food and your water just keeps it balanced.

first time ive used this method and im super pleased with it....

like they say, less is more :) take care

sneakinman13

Veteran
day 55/chop :)

day 55/chop :)

you heard it, today is harvest day,i just put them to hang a few hours ago, and will be back with dry shots forsure :) for now i got a few pics of each plant . hope you enjoy, later!
picture.php

picture.php

^mk cross 1, this plant has a fruity skunk smell. very dank smell. should be a pleasure to puff :)
picture.php

picture.php

^mk cross 6, this is your classic pepper funk, very deep earthy tones. reminds me of bubba k in ways, but has a twist to it aswell .. very hard dense nugs.

picture.php

picture.php

^mk cross 3, mmmmmmmmmmmmm. about all i can say for her!

picture.php

^mk cross 2, this is the garlic sour funky chem smelling plant, which today i thought smelt of parmesan cheese! thing makes me wanna throw up. in a good way :) ... forgot to get a close up however! i will make it up with some dry shots of her tho.

continued in another post

sneakinman13

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

^mk cross 5 , this plant has a very sour garlic kushy smell... ultra funky smell is a understatement! wish i could of let her finish up a bit longer but still seems like its gonna be some prime :)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^sssdh, ahh this plant, looks like its gonna be a very fun smoke, smells chronic. like dirty dank lemons :)
picture.php

picture.php

^purplekush, ahhhhhhh! the candy... gonna be grabbin this jar ALOT. haha
picture.php

picture.php

^bluecheese, :jump::jump::jump: . sweet funk to the max...
picture.php

^ a shot of all the plants befor there fanleaves got stripped ...
picture.php

picture.php

^ and thats that! im hoping for atleast 4 oz of prime time smoke. 6 would be very cool :smoker:

well that is gonna do it for tonight, my next update will be when somethings dry! take care ic, and stay green :)

pickledLSD

My god you did an amazing job on all of those. :tiphat:
I think you explained the feeding schedule pretty good. It seems simple enough and is obviously VERY effective. My feedings look a lot like that except with a few different ingredients. I am about to check out the humboldt nute line tho, guess I'll order some with my new seeds after seeing a simple feeding schedule with a simple soil mix producing results like that. Did you mix the happy frog and ocean forest 50/50? No additives?

sneakinman13

Veteran
My god you did an amazing job on all of those. :tiphat:
I think you explained the feeding schedule pretty good. It seems simple enough and is obviously VERY effective. My feedings look a lot like that except with a few different ingredients. I am about to check out the humboldt nute line tho, guess I'll order some with my new seeds after seeing a simple feeding schedule with a simple soil mix producing results like that. Did you mix the happy frog and ocean forest 50/50? No additives?

hi there again! glad you understood, ill still post pics of my schedule incase anyone out there wants to try it out... not enough feeding schedules on ic mag for ppl to try. unless you search for them!

if you get the humbolt line, the only things you really need from them are the bloom, big up powder, ginormous.... plus your other additives, enzyms,calmag,molasses . ect.... and go LITE on the food. they recommend alot of there nutes per gallon. and its HOT. i recommend starting with 1 ml and working up from there...

also if your using tea along with the nutes, your nutes will go a long way because your gonna be feeding them way less on account of the tea :)

for soil, i did in fact mix happy frog and ocean forrest half in half , with no additives , on half the plants...

the other half received 1/4th vital earth compost and 3/4ths vital earth organic soil.... and i gotta say. i dig the vital earth alot more! its a way more rich soil!!! although my FF plants still gave me GREAT results..

if ya got any more questions feel free. thanks again! pce and happy smoking :)

sneakinman13

Veteran
sneak peak :)

sneak peak :)

so everything is almost dry now, but ive been super busy packing my house as my lease is up and im moving on :) so i dont have to many pics tonight, but i do have 2 shots of the bluecheese. one untrimmed nug that i liked. and then the bowl of nugs after trim... total weight on the bc was 32 grams of FUNK.... :jump:
picture.php

^so my dry/cure method.... goes a little something like this.

strip plant of big fan leaves.

hang hole plant upside down to dry....

wait until the smallest popcorn at the lowest part of the plant feel crispy. then trim... i like to trim them before there completely dry... but almost completely dry at the same time. if that makes since :)

then after there trimmed. i set nugs on the dry racks for one final night.. then in the jars...

my buds smell like dankity dank from day 1 in the jar... hell before they even hit the jars!

so if your having problems getting good smell out of your nug. it wouldnt hurt to try this method out :) also a proper flush makes all the diff in the world for good smelling/tasting pot! which im sure most of you are aware..... hope this helped someone out there , :wave:
picture.php

picture.php

^bluecheese- :jump::jump::jump:
im puffing on this stuff as we speak... has the SMOOTHEST,SWEET,DANK flavor going on. when i open the jar my face goes threw about 4 dif faces of holy shit.... this stuff is beyond intoxicating! props to big buddah seeds for putting this girl out there!

i got lots more pics to come! everything turned out great for 55 days! and im super pleased.... ill prolly get some more shots tomorrow nightish! take care ic :smoker:

D

Duplicate

so my dry/cure method.... goes a little something like this....
Thank you for this. I'm trailing right behind you @ 48 days on my first grow. Even though it might seem pretty basic this is one of those things that I was unsure of how to do. ICMag is obviously an immense resource that often shows you not only the million ways to skin a cat but everyone sits around and argues about them as well! lol

Looks awesome and makes me exited for my pull.

sneakinman13

Veteran
pickledLSD- im glad! as is mine :)

duplicate- glad to help, if you end up having anymore further questions , feel free! thanks for stopping in :)

sneakinman13

Veteran
some dry shots!

some dry shots!

hello ic, just finished jaring up all my nuggz.....

final weight = 5 oz , 21 grams.... so almost 6 oz! i am pleased.
everything turned out great for 55 days, with very great smell, and stone.... i only got pics of the bluecheese,mk 3,and sssdh for now, will update the thread later with the others :) hope you all like

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^sssdh- for a 55 day flowered haze, im beyond impressed. the nuggs ended up pretty dense. and this stuff smokes beautifully, def has a chemical lemon funk smell to her. so dank! taste is very similar. .... will be doing a smoke report on this one in my SSSDH beta thread in my sig over in the rez forum :) for anyone interested in how she smokes...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^mk cross 3, :jump: this shit is frosty!!!!! pics dont do it for this girl.... i smoked a joint of this earlier and it had me laying in bed, and while my head was racing with thoughts i was pretty much unable to move.... haha, had a very indica body couchlock , with a SOARING head high all at the same time.... very cool stuff

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^bluecheese, i really love this stuff... smell is so intoxicating i just want to jump in the jar and start a new life :) high is nothing short of amazing either, very strong. im in love!:jump::jump::jump:

well thats it for now, still got a few dif pheno's of mk to post, plus the purple kush! which by the way, had me giggling like a girl tonight! haha very nice medicine :)

well take care everyone :smokey:

Stress_test

I'm always here when I'm not someplace else
Veteran
Beautiful grow buddy.
I love your thread too. Very well presented, explained and detailed with awesome pictures.
It's been my pleasure to follow your progress and really hope to see another great thread for your next grow.

sneakinman13

Veteran
having problems with my albums. as soon as i can get it worked out there will be pics added to the thread again, thanks all :)

FlaDankster

Veteran
Your killin me with that cheese!

Every thing looks GREAT but dat cheese is IT!!

Great run sneakin.Hope all goes well wit da move and your back at it again soon bro.

Latest posts

Latest posts