What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

cant stop growing! haha

sneakinman13

Veteran
2-4-11 update

2-4-11 update

so its been a while since my last update. just been letting them grow a bit befor i took some photo's. but i snapped a few today , sorry but there hps shots so its orange. and you cannot really see the babies true beauty! anyhow here are some pics. hope you enjoy...

so far only been feeding them 6 ml hygrozyme, and 40 ml verimi T.every other water with a ph of 6.5

also i just transplanted these from my 8 0z cups to half gallon pots.

picture.php

^ the one in the back left that is in a one gallon bag is blue cheese. the other one gallon bag to the right is purple kush... everything else is the kush seeds and a super silver sour d haze...
picture.php

^as you can see i added my 6 inch fan for exaust and added some passive intakes to keep the pressure right...

temps stay betsweet 74 and 76 f , depending on what time in the day.
picture.php

picture.php

^some of the canopy shotsss.
picture.php

^bluecheese. from big buddah seeds.... wish u could see its tru color. vary nice green with lush growth! cannot wait to harvest this one

picture.php

^purple kush. not sure which one. but will figure this plant out soon enough :)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^super silver sour diesel haze.....

again sorry for the orange pics. ill try to get some befor the lights turn on next time.....

take care
:wave:

sneakinman13

Veteran
2-5-11 update

2-5-11 update

so i pulled out 1 kush plant, and one sssdh out to snap photo's of under dif lightings so you all can see the real colors.... at least as close to the real as i could get under floro's... hope you all enjoy. later

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^super silver sour diesel haze- my little star ! not much to say at this time cept i cannot fuxing wait to smoke this plant.. :)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^kush
picture.php

^sssdh next to the kush

:bump:

sneakinman13

Veteran
2-8-11 update

2-8-11 update

hey all. got a few pics today while messing around with the camm. hope you all like :tiphat:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^sssdh- very beautiful girl here! cant wait to see what she does
picture.php

^ :canabis:
picture.php

picture.php

thats it for now. ill be back soon with some updates ...later
:smokey:

sneakinman13

Veteran
2-10-11 update/sssdh and bluecheese

2-10-11 update/sssdh and bluecheese

so i took the bluecheese and sssdh out to some sunlight for a model sesh! haha , hope you all enjoy
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^sssdh
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^bluecheese
:wave: take care everyone

sneakinman13

Veteran
day 1 of flowering

day 1 of flowering

soooo today is my first day of 12/12 so i got some pics right when the lights went out... hope you all enjoy. be back soon with more updates once i start finding males and females :thank you:
picture.php

picture.php

sorry if the pics are a bit bright. i had to mess with the exposure to bring out the plants color more...

welll thats it for today. happy smoking
:plant grow:

sneakinman13

Veteran
That's lookin so green brill. keep it , keep it up, keep it up, giant steps are what we take

thanks for stoping by :jump: ive been giving these plants more beneficial bacteria and fungi then i usualy do. and i gotta say , they are about as lush as one could ask! very pleased with the results so far and look foward to seeing how they turn out! take care and happy pufffffffing :smokeit:

sneakinman13

Veteran
2-16-11 update/sssdh and purple kush

2-16-11 update/sssdh and purple kush

hey everyone... so i wanted to mess around with the camera this morning so i busted out the purple kush and the sssdh for a model session..... hope you all enjoy! :tiphat:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^purple kush :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^sssdh

until next time.... :wave:

Stress_test

I'm always here when I'm not someplace else
Veteran
Dude I bow to your masterful use of that camera!
Your pictures are composed so perfectly...

And your plants are absolutely beautiful, too... LOL!

Serious man your thread/grow are well composed and the details well presented and explained.

+rep man.

sneakinman13

Veteran

Serious man your thread/grow are well composed and the details well presented and explained.

+rep man.

thanks a bunch! sure means alot... im still trying to dial the camera in but im gettin a bit better each time i think.... your comment is just so nice and friendly! i have to send the rep back your ways. thanks again... happy smoking

sneakinman13

Veteran
2-18-11 update

2-18-11 update

well i took a few pics befor the lights turned on tonight.....

there last feeding consisted of...

6ml hygrozyme
3ml humboldt grow
3ml calmag
with a ph of between 6.5 and 6.7
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^canopy shotssss :dance013:

picture.php

^random of shot
picture.php

^pk
picture.php

^blue cheese
picture.php

and a nice CO sunset!

thats all for now... laterr :)

Bunz

+rep man.

+1

:headbange

Stress_test

I'm always here when I'm not someplace else
Veteran
Hey Sneaky guy,
I was just lookin at these new pics and noticed the last pic, Blue cheese.
It looks like one of those loose airy bud strains. Is that a common trait?
Or am I seeing something that isn't what it looks like?

Beautiful plants, I was just wondering if it is common with the BC or just an oddball pheno?
picture.php

sneakinman13

Veteran
Hey Sneaky guy,
I was just lookin at these new pics and noticed the last pic, Blue cheese.
It looks like one of those loose airy bud strains. Is that a common trait?
Or am I seeing something that isn't what it looks like?

Beautiful plants, I was just wondering if it is common with the BC or just an oddball pheno?
picture.php

you kno ive never grown out the bluecheese before. but i have grown chiesel .... which is cheeseXsour d... and so far the BC is growing very similar to the chiesel. so if its anything like that i would say expect. low yield with great quality,lanky branches that can barley hold there buds up... i dont expect airy buds at all. BUT if the plant was grown in conditions like heat stress,no air movement, ect.i wouldnt be shocked to see the nugs looking airy.... "which its not "

im gonna post a pic of my chiesel from last round so you can see what i meannnn....
picture.php

^the plants with the yellow leaves are chiesel, the red leaves are buddah sister.... they are tied up very well so the branches dont lean. but my god this plant LOVES TO FALL OVER... very lanky.. but as you can see the buds are not airy at all..
picture.php

^as you can see. def not a yeilder. but some very quality smoke...
picture.php

^chiesel nugget- i should have let this go another 7 days or so. but when your lease is up. its time to chop! haha so i expect the bluecheese to be around the same denseness as this... dont see that being a issue...

hope this helps.... :thank you:

bunz-thanks for stopping by to take a look. and thanks for the good karma! pce

sneakinman13

Veteran
2-25-11 update

2-25-11 update

so the plants have been flowering for 10 days now. the purple kush and the bluecheese are a bit more developed at this point. but i think the seeds wiill catch up sooner then later :)

i got a few pics befor the light turned on. and while the light was on befor it turned orange. hope you all enjoy , if you have any questions feel free.....

out of all my seeds, i ended up with 7 kush females, plus 1 kush that still hasnt showed, also i got my sssdh female, plus the pk and bc
giving me a total of 10 females, 1 possible male/female to be decided whenever he/she decides to show preflower/ball haha

out of all my males i took my most studly nice structured stanky plant , and took 2 clones so that i can possibly breed with him in the future....

these plants where last given a colorado brewed microbial tea. very good stuff! if your in the carbondale area i suggest you check out there hydrostore and ask about there tea!!!

well enough rambling i will post some pics now.

picture.php

^males!!!! think thats all of them but my keeper male....
picture.php

^as you notice on some of the bags it says V.E and on some of them F.F thats because i did some of the plants in vital earth soil, and some in fox farms... just a harmless test :)

gotta say i dig the overall feel of the V.E better. seems like a much more rich soil.. but we will see which produce's better nugs now wont we!

picture.php

^all seeds are in 2 gallon grow bags. my pk and bc are in 3 gallon grow bags.
picture.php

picture.php

^purple kush back there

picture.php

^bluecheese behind zee kush

picture.php

picture.php

^ :)
picture.php

^ and to top it all offf a joint with some oil..... not the cleanest herb.... damn dispensary green not flusshed so well!! o well , way she goes sometimes!

guess that will be it for now. keep it green everyone!

Latest posts

Latest posts