What's new

Can We Say Kush Treez

G

:respect: swerve those things are looking amazing! cant wait to see them get even bigger! :bow:

RUDEBOI

GREANTHUMB said:
hey rudeboi. i myself have seen fairly massive true sfv og colas. i belive the biggest was around 9grams dried!! I DO know my og. If that wasnt sfv og.... nothing is. If you want to make reference to the original og(tahoe cut)... youd have a more valid p o v on the yeilding capabilities of og. Though i do also know somebody who grows the original, and ill agree he never gets much bigger then 5 gram nugs... but he gets alot from one plant because of his extensive training and work on the plant. Hve you ever thought that maybe suge doesnt want to advertise it everytime he gives up or trades a strain??? I dont know honestly enough about PK... I do trust swerves resources and knowledge. LIKE I SAID.... i dont know.

Hey GREANTHUMB, I am so glad you brought up the point of the REAL Socal O.G. being a different plant entirely from the SFV O.G. Kush!LOL I didn't wanna say it cuz I thought I'd get hated on and just dismissed as one of those people that always wanna split hairs and make the facts even more dilluted!LOL But since you went there, I'm on Board :chin: I've said it for years that there is a dark emerald green O.G. that is seldom seen but head and shoulders above the lime green/SFV. That is the one that the Legend is based upon IMO!! Problem is very, very few people have this cut and its seldomnly shared, so most people get to experience the SFV O.G. which is very good, but not the Socal/Tahoe cut/Downey Cut O.G. Kush(I've heard it referred to as all 3) which is THE BEST IMHO! Yer absolutely right, I don't know who Suge has traded the PK to, nor is it really my business, I'm just glad that I have the type of relationship I have with him so I am able to have his best and in turn he has mine. I'm cool with that, maybe he wants all "his guys" to feel like we're "The Guy"!LOL :chin: LOL. J/K Suge really is a cool dude in the real world, and that's all that matters to me. 9 gram dried nug of O.G. huh? Sounds nice but that 5 grammer yer talkin' bout sounds more like the O.G. I know and that would be the center most Cola with Max Light!LOL

Hey Swerve, I hit ya back on yer PM.......

G

yup there is in fact the darker on and thelime green one and i rpefer the dark dank ass og to the lime green og but hey i will smoke both to be honest lol... hahahah hit you back there rude buddy.. its always good to have frineds that are chill in the real world and suge is definatly a chill cat.

just for shits... why dont you tell me what you think about the abusive og cut. In comparison to the sfv og... any comments anybody????? ive felt like its been a toss up depending on the grower.. very close in genetic quality in my eyes, just different.

G

the abusive is different but its dam good when grown to its full potential..

so i grabbed some pics last night when i watered them with just ph water. but here's the pics from last night things are flowering full force lots of buds in the future lots of them...close up of a bubba bud

and the bubba plant

the full cab shot

then we ahve a pure kush close up kinda

then a pkXsd close up kinda

and a pkXsd bud

then the purple kush massive lady chek out just these 2 kolas

G

only took forever huh? hahah but now they are off and running.. the prpl is making some big kolas and the pkXsd are setting up for a bunch of them lol. the pksa re just doing their thing.

70s_PotHead

Swerve said:
only took forever huh? hahah but now they are off and running.. the prpl is making some big kolas and the pkXsd are setting up for a bunch of them lol. the pksa re just doing their thing.

It did seem like it took forever but now the fun begins :woohoo:

70s :joint:

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that nug between the lights is going to be one dense ass nug thats for sure.

the pkXsd bud looks sticky sticky.

G

yeah thats the purple kush main top. hahah 1000wat on oneside and a 400 on the other should be dank dank dank.. i looed at them last night after a dose of fresh water and a little bit of koolbloom and purple max and wow they change just overnight its crazy they are gettting thicker by the day shit in 3 weeks its going to be crazy dank in there...

Last edited:

70s_PotHead

Becarefull with the koolbloom so early, that shit stresses plants. wouldnt want to see them go hermie on ya....I generly don't start koolbloom until past 30 daze

70s :joint:

G

theya re past that though and i used like .2grams per oh 25 galoons of water. really really small

RUDEBOI

GREANTHUMB said:
just for shits... why dont you tell me what you think about the abusive og cut. In comparison to the sfv og... any comments anybody????? ive felt like its been a toss up depending on the grower.. very close in genetic quality in my eyes, just different.

I've never had the Abusive OG Cut, it does look rather dank tho' IMO. From the pictures I've seen of it, it looks very much like a cut I have called Irene.

G

na the abusive is another og we called it the ogk1 back in the day we are setting up a run with that and sfv og and another og he is going to run them next to each other and see what the f the differences are. if its the same shit i used to smoke about 6 or so years ago it was bomb. so i found somehting for the roof above the 1000wt. i ahve found a nice piece of sheet metal i am going to tac it into place tom or tonight so that should help reduce the heat on the wood.and maybe act as a shitting reflector.

SpacedCWBY

Veteran
Very nice! I can always tell when you post some more pics. My email box explodes with new replys. Congratulations Swerve, this is turning out to be quite a show.

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hej swerve :wave:

thats a sweet BubbaK ;)

3224groovin25.jpg

cant wait to see it finished :yummy:

have fun & stay safe

Fj

Latest posts

Latest posts