What's new

Can We Say Kush Treez

nycnoob

any more updates swerve... (=... they are definitely lookin great man..definitely are some tall ass ladies (=...

damn I always enjoy followin your posts and threads... fuckin great...

G

yeah they are just that though tall ass ladies i could have gootten so much more but hey still gonna get alot. hahaha. everything is nugging up nice. they got more nutes yesterday and i added a descent amount of koolbloom so lets see what ahppens. the purple kush is by far the biggest she has some seriously nice dense buddage on her holy cow does she. the pkXsd is getting some fattness to its many kols. the pk's have built a nice set of talls branches and kolas now they just need to fill in and get fat i think the show is going to begin from here on out. will ahve pics prob next day or to.as to the mites hahahaha. i ahve bombed them consistantly for once every 3 days for the past amost 2 weeks the plants arent showing any signs of proob from the foggers and the bugs are gettin annilated im sure there are a few straglers but they will die when i hit them again tom. lololol . otherwise i ahve yet to see new signs of bugs so keep fingers crossed. othwise thingsa re going to be fattening up over the next few weeks ...pics ssson to come dont worry

G

allright do i got some serious pics hahahahaha..

chek em out.

pure kush kolas

Pure Diesel Kush(PkXSD)

more pure kush(this is the one that got hit hard by the mites,but you dont see them any more....)lol

then The Real Purple Kush

close up of the top that got a bit to close to the 1000wt bulb you can tell by the leaves but the bud doeant looked touched.

oh an the outdoor fun

Last edited:
G

Looking great! lots of kushy goodness Plus some pretty nice colors on the outdoor!
Good luck with the rest of the grow!
~neilspotshop

RUDEBOI

jaykush said:
revolutionize the kush game eh? i thaught i was going to do that after i let out some of my crosses. shit! 8 a ZIP WOW people are fuckin idiots.....wow....hopefully u get to try some of that shit out man. to answer ur question from the cross i made it was a landrace thai and a local kush about 3 years ago ( NOT OG KUSH ) most phenos went to about 80 days there were a few that went to 90+ and they were real heady/paranoid/strong. there was some problem with hermies but not as much as i expected. all i can say is nothing mixes better than a kush and a thai. period!

oh yea, i got that weird timing shit. always happens to me.

Shit, You still may revolutionize the game homie!LOL! You have to understand the supply/demand, relative distance to the land of DANK, extreme quality of herb = outrageous pricing! But not really, I've seen some "Co-ops" offering 90$ 1/8th's of SFV O.G.(720$/ounce) that's in Cali, so what is that same shit worth 3 thousand miles away?LOLOL!! It's worth whatever the market will stand, and where I'm at 100$ per 1/8 for top notch kush is the norm. Yeah those will normally garner 600-650$ for the zip, but if something is truly devastating, like the supposed Kush/Thai hybrids then they could command 100 per 1/8 regardless if they want 1 or 128 8th's!LOL NO I prolly won't be experiencing that shit unless somebody else I know gets it, or I run into the peeps and make a trade for something I've got that they want. But that's very unlikely but if I do I will certainly let ya guys know what I think. It's not about money it's just the principle of paying somebody 100 4 3.5 while I already have ridiculous dank kush that I provide myself for FREE99!LOL But I do realize that I will forever be a customer of top dank so I've prolly told a lie cuz if I run across that Kush/Thai and it's as dank as everybody says it is, I'll end up coppin' a sack!LOL!! I will remember that sack regardless of it being stellar or not, but I'll never remember what I spent that punk ass C-Note on otherwise!LOL

Hey Swerve, those big biatches are really startin' to pack on weight, good deal! How's the resin production on them so far? How many days 12/12 are they, and how much koolbloom do you use? I just started implementing with the powder kool bloom at like 1/2 a teaspoon per gal. wondering when(what day 12/12) and how much you used?

G

madd resin is ahppening on the pure kushes. the pkXsd has a descent amount and the purple hahahaha coated. i added about that maybe a tiny bit less i think but i did like 25 gallons of water and judged by ppm. 1.5 grams of koolbloom is 200ppm. so i added 4.5 grams of koolbloom to what 25 gallonsso thats what about.2grams a gallon so not too much but amn does that work wow!. wait next wek and seee the difference they are getting fatter and fatter by the day. plus i baught a new c24 yesterday for another set of clones i am going to run hahahhaha. as to how many days 12/12 forever. i ahve no clue but they will got at least another 4-5 weeks for sure.

exactlywatt

Any updates Swerve? I'd love to see some more pics of the Red Mutant.

Ahh, i just found your thread in the flower pix forum...

Last edited:

HKSkyline

I was just reading this months High Times and Swerve your letter is in it, if you haven't seen?. Glad to see them recognize the real Purple Kush... Lovin the garden Swerve :yummy:
:lurk:

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i see your still posting fantastic pics of your wicked genetics :yes:

i can not believe some of the prices you guys are talking about, lol. with prices like that for cannabis, what will they charge for fmcd bubble? LOL.

you guys, should try and get that thaixogkush, sounds like te holy grail :D

G

and arm and a leg gaius. trust me that shit is like 50+a g. it s insane. lol no i ahvent seen the new ht is my letter ripping danny danko in there, saying they aint got the real purple kush. hahahahaha i hope so i cant wait to read it. i will be sending them some pics real soon.. of the real deal purple kush.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i'd like to see what you wrote, maybe you can give us a quote of your letter? just blank out any private info first.

DD was also the one saying how honest the ht cup is run, right? so honest that they let a practically trichome free and tasteless sativa win the over all cup!? while the far tastier and all round superior Mako haze was relegated to second place. :biglaugh:

G

go figure i was just saying how the old skooler dont even know what the purple kush is made up of and for him to say og kushXthe purps was just rediculous. plus the pics they should of the purple kush had a purple light shinning on them. scragyl as buds but its ok he hit me back and i will be sending them pics of my purple to show them what the real thing is like

G

thats funny shit he miss quoted me though. i also said chemdawg d should ahve won not the imposter og kushXthe purps.

chemdawg d should ahve been 1 simple to the point but danny was paid and falsy repping it cause someone said something about og.

but i finnally chatted with him and im gonna show him a few nice purple kush nuggies.
i mean dam i love living in the sfv got all the bomb kushes
i mean we got our sfv og,our bubba,our purple kush,our pure kush,all of our kush sour d crosses. from pkXsd,ogXsd,sdXog,nycdXog,ahh good times bubbaXsdi think there is also a bubbaXpk. oh and our master dam too man to list its azctually kinda retarded

HKSkyline

Yeah it's BS they shine purple and other color light on their bud shots... They must know their buds aren't legit so they have to make them look better :biglaugh:

WHATS UP SWERVE... JUST STOPPIN IN TO CHECK THE PROGRESS... THATS FUNNY SHIT(HIGHTIMES). DUDE YOU WERE LOOKIN AT THAT ISSUE AT MY HOUSE, I GUESS WE BOTH MISSED IT LOL... STOP BY BRO. JUST GOT A FRESH BATCH OF THE FIRE!!!! PEACE.

G

was up bro. lol well i will get pics tonight but dont know when they will be up but the plants ahve been ahrvested and are now in the being smoked and curing phase. lol from the looks the total yeild was 1.5lbs not bad was shooting for 2 but i will settle for that no prob.. lol i ahd some killer 14gram + kolas dry that is.. dank dank dank lots of pics to come super purple its great..

G

Sounds good bro...1.5 .......great yeild....Can not wait to see the finished product in person and in my LUNGS!

Hahahaha see you soon bro!

Latest posts

Latest posts