What's new

Can We Say Kush Treez

G

well one word HUGE i mean talk about out of control. i lost control on them i mean purple kush is almost to 8 feet if she actually starts buddin i will ahve kols to the roof. its going to be wild i ahve to ties some branches down as theya re too close oto the lamps.. just crazy everything is flowering now they are all startin cotton balls. just taking their time. i guess i will ahve some new pics this week though.

G

that my thaughts exactly james. lol

so the ladies got a lot of fresh ph water with some mag yesterday. and should enjoy it nicely they ahve been screaming for magnisiem(sp) so i ahve been tryn to reposition the lamps as the plants are soo big its not even funny. purpel kush ahs hit 8 feet hit the roof i am tyn her down to the wall so the entire branch will get light. the pkXsd is growing into the 1000 its great they are going nuts all are starting to really put some pistils on so they are in full flower mode. i figure with all the tyn and rearranging to the massive branches it will increase my yeild . i ahve bent over branches that go under and through the trelis with massive branches from that branch almost to the roof. everything is soo overgrown its too much. lol talk about out of space . i will ahve some pics soon so you guys can see the madness.

Last edited:
adda boy swerve!!! sounding real good buddy. you might want to consider a screen if its getting that radical. I cant wait for my purp/ sourxpure kush to flower... got to mother them first. I think ill be hanging on to these genetics for a while. the tripple og that i picked up over at the calm is smelling insane!!! along with the sfv og!! soon we'll be smoking the bomb cali kuuu. see you around... Ill be waiting for those update pics.. stay up.
BTW.. Killer thread everybody!!!!

another btw.... what is that diesel?? is it sourxpure? is it nycdxpure is it ecsdxpure?
is it rez sour iblxpure?? No matter what... itll be bomb. just curious

J

James-Bong

Nice work... what u thinking on yield? I have the abusive cut of ogk, i ran her real big once in 5 gallon home depot bucket, ended up with 119 grams....

Gro on :sasmokin:

swerve.. where did you obtain your sfv cut??? if you dont mind me asking..... the one i got seems super on point(DANKARIFFIC)!!! let me know. whatevers mine is yours. oh yeah that g.crack offer still stands. Im gonna be interested to see if our crack comes out similar>>LOL

J

James-Bong

Sure don't mind :wave:

I start em off in 3 gallon pots, Ocean forrest/ perlite 70-30 mix, around the end of veg i trim off lower vegetation for clone use and this also help direct more energy to top sites, A week after this i transplant in to 5 gallon home depot buckets, with ffof/perlite/worm castings.

Then into flower for 72 days, nutes used: pbp grow/bloom
liquid karma
Sweet
Cal-Mag
Clearex

Grow em as big as u can and Stake,Stake and more Stake

:wave:
JB :sasmokin:

Last edited:

70s_PotHead

An 8 ft kush bush, this I gotta see :woohoo: sounds like its pretty insane over at your place my friend. Yea lets hear all about the sfv and abusive OG cuts :yummy: My cab will be empty in a few weeks.........

70s :joint:

G

whats up guys yeah that nice 119 from the abusive.. i will see what i can do with that as its just growing along .lol next run will be abusive og and sfv og in the same room side by side. but the diesel in the pkXsd is sour deisel. but not rezz ibl .but rez'z sd was used i know that. yeild i ahve no clue hopefully very large. i know the prpl ahs high yeilding pos and the pkXsd as well so we will see what we get. massive crown are forming though. oh and grean there is a screne in there hahahaha. the trelis was set at 6.5 feet most are perfectly through it the purple is the stretcher. lol

f'n purps.... what kind of traits does it exsume??? is it more like buubbs or ogiski??LOL
sounds more like og because of the strech!! from what you describe its even a more extreme strech... we'll see who get their sfv finished first... Abusive???(lake tahoe/orginal)?? or no??? sorry for the ignorance. lol :chin:

Last edited:
G

looking great man like how you filled in the empty space should be a room of donkeys man
nice grow

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i cant chat much but sounds like everythings going extra well, that pk needs some hella lst in late veg or itl get huuuge as im sure you have seen lol. well catch ya later.

G

yeah huge is the word like 7-8 feet uhge. man massive trees i ahve barely ahve room to look at tops i ahd to tie shit out of the lgiht was great.. i will ahve some pics soon tom most likely hopefully...

somoz

Veteran
yeah lets see some pics swerve......i'm itchin to see how these treez are turnin out.......moz

G

ok so im not going to chat too much but look at the pics. 7-8 foot kushes. theya re massive and are they flowering.. wow i ahd an attack of mag dif again so i am straitening that out as wee speak well here they are
bubba

pksd

pk top

prpl kush top on of the many

another pk top

over view from top

prpl kush

Latest posts

Latest posts