What's new

Can We Say Kush Treez

How did I miss this golden thread?

Mad props swerve...keepin' the kushheadz happy :)

This may be the only kush thread in existence that hasn't ended in a huge flame war lol. I

G

things are looking better and better by the day i found spider mites on the pure kush in the back and had to do some evasive trimming and cleaning real quike hasnt gooten to bad i added predator mites but after what i found yesterday i am bombing the cab tonight then again on wensday or thursday then again 3 days after that then i am addding 1000-2000 predator mites plus no-pest strips i am about 6 weeks out maybe 7 or so so i got time to fix the bug prob but this is war. otherwise things are growing fantastic the pkxsd is shaping up to be a yeilder and so is the purple kush. the front pure kush is looking better and better byt the day going to ahve a huge fat pure kush kola on their. i moved the big bubba outside as she wasnt getting any light in the corner so i said shit i dont want whispy ass bubba buds cause that how they were looking so i gave her the sun...so far only a little light burn otherwise looking good.. so all in all im on the war path but its all under control i found it just in time.

wait no... u slackin on yo pimpin... J/K... ive somehow always avoided those little fuckers... fungus knats was my last and only pest problem. good luck.

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
damn pull out the arenal for bugs or what. predators, nps, and bombs. nothing for the best for the ladies though. glad to hear everythings on track. only one thing, how close is the indoor schedule to the outdoor lighting. that bubba could fuck up if its off by too much. even postpone flowering a few weeks.

G

the bubba is like 2-3 weeks out from being done.. it should be fine so far so good we will see this weekend . i will watch it. so the plants look good filling in nicely i will update at the end of the week with pics to show some nice growth. the bugs hahahahaha done for they dont and will not stand a chance..

Sup swerve..

DUUDE, I had spider mites once. It was the worst thing that ever happened to me. You literally cannot get rid of those things... I tried everything... Neem oil, No pest strips, solutions, predator mites.... seemed like nothing could kill them bastids.

No pest strips seem to work the best...but man I don't think you can use those with predator mites. Predator mites are pretty interesting, they don't actually do anything til about 2 weeks after you put them in cuz they have to colonize...and i also heard that they don't colonize well during 12/12 lighting cycles so it is best to use them during veg and early flowering.

GL! lookin forward to your results! PEACE!

G

Swerve said:
the bubba is like 2-3 weeks out from being done.. it should be fine so far so good we will see this weekend . i will watch it. so the plants look good filling in nicely i will update at the end of the week with pics to show some nice growth. the bugs hahahahaha done for they dont and will not stand a chance..

Good Luck Bro! Kill em dead!

G

well we will see what happens i might use the predator mites but we will have to see how everything looks tonight. i bombed the room really really good last night so lets hope for the best. if the bugs survived that they are weakened and the next bomber in 2 days will finish them and the youngens off , and if that dont work the one after that should if not well i will start trimming leaves and going to town. it was a infestation but on majorly on 1 plants so i know they are on others but i ahve faught them before and won so i am ready to do it again. lol i know the plants are going to get kinda beat up in this but we will ahve to see how things go. might have to try and work some miracles

Yeah for sure...

I found it pretty much impossible to completely get rid of them without ditching the grow, but I noticed you can keep their population down by continually doing stuff.

GL!

RUDEBOI

I've tried all kinds of shit from soaps, to pyrtherum bombs, to no-pest strips, SMC spider mite control, neem oils, predator mites,etc.. The only thing that has worked and stayed working is Avid. I've heard of others that couldn't eradicate with Avid but, it's always worked for me as long as I make sure to get a total saturation of the leaves. I have never used it far into 12/12 as it is definitely toxic but its worked like a charm but is definitely pricey but a little goes a very long way. I hope that you get it under control cuz it can be a muhfucka!

RUDEBOI

Yo, Swerve
Oh BTW I talked to "Our Buddy" and he said that he's been sittin' back lurkin' watchin' us jaw jackin' and clownin' us Both for being wrong!!! I was wrong for sayin' that you had the P.K.S.D. made with Rez' SD IBL, Wrong!!LOL He said that he sent you the P.K.S.D. S1's that he made by reversing his PK clone and crossing it to the E.C.S.D. clone. He also said that you were wrong as it isn't the PK clone but it was 3 different pheno's of the PK/Lep S1's 1 in particular being a pheno that was very dank and somewhat close to his PK clone. And he said we were both Dumb Ass' cuz it's written right on page 2 of yer "a spot for me mums" thread where he chimed in to clarify exactly what he sent you which was 2 different pheno's of the P.K.S.D. S1's and 3 different pheno's of the Pk/Lep S1's, as well as the Bubba that I sent him. Anyways I can't wait to see how those Big Biatches start puttin' on weight.......

G

ok so thats what it is hmm then dam the lep pk was dank as hell then cause shit was screaming pure kush.as we smoked it alread and dammmm son pk pk pk pk.. the buds were just like all the pure kush we get here in the sfv so dammm son. see i ahd no clue as to what he sent me since he sent them all together with no labels just a bunch of cuts.. i could seee the difference in the bubba .. all of them died by the way. but its all good as i ahve the original bubba so no worries there. well shit now i look like the biggest asss.. i wonder y if some are different they all look the same then in flower all have the exact same leave structure and shape. we will ahve to see

ohyeah. i looked at the leaves afte the bombing and out of about 6 leaves that were infested i found just a byunch of dead mites out of all of them i found 1 alive. so i think it did good plus i am bombing again tom to finish them off. i ahve heard of avid but not this far into flower no thank you i will take my cahnces with the bugs. i know how to work it . not too stressed the plants got watered yesterday so they should explode again this week

Last edited:

RUDEBOI

^^^^^Hey dude, thats why he made the cross cuz he felt like he could produce something close enough to the realz but with a much increased yield and shorter flowering time!!LOL I'm glad you did find something worth keeping as I had a pack of the PK/Lep's and because of my utter disdain for the Lep I dismissed them as a waste of time, still in the 'fridge LOL, cuz I had been gifted the PK cut as well as several PKSD's. But apparently many of the Kush & Diesel family work excellent in crosses, especially Kush's X Diesels. I will have to put my judgement to the side as always and just give 'em a run one of these days. Do you remember the Irene bud samp Suge sent ya? Well he reversed the PK and bred it to that yummy bitch and I have a couple of them just sprouted and I have VERY high hopes for that cross. ONly time will tell my friend, good luck with those mites and can't wait to see the rest of yer show.........

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
swerve: i hope u get rid of those mites they can stick around in odd places for a while then pop up out of no where, nps always do me good it gets every last fucker. after the bombs just keep a nps in there then after the plants are done clean that shit out good.

rudeboi: ive done a few kush x diesel they came out good, but kush x thai...thats where its at. although its hard to find a good thai now, but if you can its worth it.

RUDEBOI

^^^^^^^ Damn if that ain't timing, I just heard from AF today that there's this killer Kush/thai around that is getting sick $$$$ like 8 a zip!!OUCH!! It's supposed to and I quote "revolutionize the Kush game" Now I don't know what type of hybrid it is or anything just that its supposedly the talk of the town, and no I'm no where near Cali, Dirty South Baby!! My only question is how f'n long would a thai/kush hybrid take, and wouldn't it stretch, like a muhfuka, sounds like it would.

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
revolutionize the kush game eh? i thaught i was going to do that after i let out some of my crosses. shit! 8 a ZIP WOW people are fuckin idiots.....wow....hopefully u get to try some of that shit out man. to answer ur question from the cross i made it was a landrace thai and a local kush about 3 years ago ( NOT OG KUSH ) most phenos went to about 80 days there were a few that went to 90+ and they were real heady/paranoid/strong. there was some problem with hermies but not as much as i expected. all i can say is nothing mixes better than a kush and a thai. period!

oh yea, i got that weird timing shit. always happens to me.

G

hmm i ahve a nice blackthai lady i can sts.... hmmm interesting idea's here guys..

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
haha swere man the shit i deal with, right now some fools arguing me to the death beacuse i told him his og was a fake and tasted like hay. going on 20 mins now god this is annoying. he needs a lesson in og bong rips.

black thai eh, im not to fond of sts but it will work. what is blackthai got any further details about it? ive always dreamed of purple kush x chocolate thai...someday....someday