What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Can We Say Kush Treez

Germanator

Maybe something to anticipate for your next run would be to flower ealier/cool with hoods/or tie down before your top colas reach your bare bulbs? Everyone's run in each new set-up should teach you something new. Having not seen your's in person I would simply suggest cleaning out your garage. I know this sounds a bit obvious but considering all the mite problems you had this run, I think a cleaner environment is worth a shot. I look forward to your next grow...as well as future letters to high times to curb the flagrant "know-it-all" attitude they project from time to time...best of luck, and stay safe.

Germ

G

yeah i ahve been reworking it and i am lining the inside chamber with black white poly.after i completly clean it out and bomb the living shit out of the room. but all my mite probs are gone and in the past... so no worries on htat shit. i ahve been at them regularly for a while now and ahve noticed theya re gone.. the freazing cold temps ahve helped as well. but yeah the chamber will be set to veg for 4 weeks then flip 12/12 i dont think i will end up with 8 foot tall monsters again. thinking 6 ftt max is perfect. will be lots of great chanes for the next run whihc starts in 2 weeks.. pics and a new thread to come..

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
fuck i always loose this thread and miss things, so the shits been chopped. thats good to hear, lots of extreme dank fillin the air i bet, gotta get those cola pics up man. glad to see your finishing the room up, next run should be sweet. shoot ya a pm later!

Latest posts

Latest posts