What's new

Cali connection girl scout cookies "thin mint"

StonedBlue

most ironic post on icmag ive read....says the dude buying cali con artist beans lmao :tiphat:

like i said, was just trying to look out for members on the forum.....if you were looking for real cookie crosses and you bought in cali connection, well youre a fuckin idiot and i dont care......jesus you could have 100x better off buying cannaventure or gdp crosses.
Then I guess I'm an idiot. I've got some of those in the bank cuz someone said they liked them. I don't care what they are as long as I like growing and smoking it.
I'm also tired of all the bashing and this is my first time here. More content featuring people hating than info about weed.

jedi5891

Girl Scout Cookies

Girl Scout Cookies

Here's a Picture of the 1 decent plant out the 6 pack. Don't get me wrong the other 2 I have a real nice, just not keepers. 1 is a runt, but with the most beautiful pop corn buds I've seen. And 1 that has some Nanana's on it.
This has medium sized buds, very Chem/Kush smelling with a doughy kinda smell. Does any 1 else recognise this Pheno, and is it the better 1 of the 3 I've heard of. Thanks

jedi5891

picture.php

Another pic of the Pheno

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
View Image
Another pic of the Pheno

That pheno looks like a mix of two different pheno's I had from CC GSC. I got a 6 pack when they first came out because I didn't have access to cuts, and the CannaVenture seeds sold out the instant before I hit the buy button. I was pissed, but decided to grow them out anyway.

I had 4 distinct phenno's out of the pack. Your's looks like a cross between my #1 plant and #6 plant. My #6 plant made huge buds that were trich'd out, resin rails down the sugar leaf and all. My #1 pheno had small "cookie style" buds with a chem/kush smell.

The other 2 pheno's , one had medium buds that turned purple no matter what. The other made medium buds, stayed green , and had medium trich coverage. I ended up holding in to the #1, and #6 plant's for mothers. But lost both of them in a move about a year ago.

jedi5891

This is the other Pheno. The 1 that Hermed a bit on me. This is at day 54, was looking to chop at 9 weeks. How long did yours take.
I've sent you a friend request of u don't mind. I'm new on here an wanna build a friend base on here. Thanks for your comments.
picture.php
picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
This is the other Pheno. The 1 that Hermed a bit on me. This is at day 54, was looking to chop at 9 weeks. How long did yours take.
I've sent you a friend request of u don't mind. I'm new on here an wanna build a friend base on here. Thanks for your comments.View Image View Image

That looks like my #3 plant. Except I never had any hermies.

jedi5891

That looks like my #3 plant. Except I never had any hermies.
What was your favourite out of the Phenos? Also how long did yours take? All my 2 smell very similar. My Pheno3 buds look delicious, tiny pop corn with long internode spacing and tiny Yeild. Sounds like how the Platinum cookies are. I'll take a picture tomorrow of this Pheno an upload.
I think I've been a little lucky with the keeper Pheno. It has the cookie dough smell an hopefully the taste too, but this plant has yielded at least twice as much. This must have more of the Durban in it than the other Pheno's, due to the elongated buds.
Have you tried any other Cookies in seed form? If so what's the best. Have you tried platinum Huckleberry cookies.

jedi5891

This is Pheno3. Bit of a runt this plant, has budded up ok though with delicious looking sugar coated nugs.
picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
I liked my #1 the best, with #6 coming in second. I have run Phantom cookies, and Candyland, both from Granddaddy Purple genetics. The phantom cookies was ok. Outdoors it had the densest buds I have ever had for outdoor weed.

The candyland pheno I had was almost dead-on to the forum cut. I also ran some seeds I made with the Forum Cut. Strawberry Dogshit was the father. Found a nice plant that resembles the forum cut, I call it strawberry cookies.

I took all my Cali connect cookies at 8 weeks. They were all done at that date as well. A couple pheno's prolly could have went a week longer, but I as in a perpetual ebb and flow hydro set-up, so they had to come out at 8 weeks.

Last edited:

jedi5891

Day of chop- Day 64

Day of chop- Day 64

This is the keeper Pheno Finished. Has the smell an taste this Pheno, and the better yielder of the 3 I had. Happy days
picture.php
picture.php

Yodaweed

I grew a clone of this from a dispensary it was ok, not really great in my book. Tasted minty, pretty frosty but not the most, yield was ok, lots of smaller buds, needs lots of training. Kinda nutrient sensitive as well and was a very short plant.

French kiss

Hello i'm french excuse for language,i'm sûre girl scout cookies it´s durban poison x( blue dream x bay 11) it´s a female cross with purple cheddar backcross purple kush( purple cheddar it´s chesse x purple kush) and you havé the F1 durban cross with florida kush: girl scout cookies. F1 Durban cross with grand daddy purple : çherry pie. I havé a new strain on my paper,taste like mon chéri chocolate,crazy !!!

OneStonedPony

Nice looking ladies. Ignore the scoffers, if you like the smoke, it's good weed. Lineage and who bred it, really doesn't matter.

Latest posts

Latest posts