What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cali connection girl scout cookies "thin mint"

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
^^man,, u guys take this cookie shit waaay too seriously.. and I definitely do not need u or ur crew to make the call on the product.. thanks tho..
Yeah, I'm gonna jump on a plane and take a week outta my time,, to prove something to a bunch of weedsnobs, lol.. I'm on it..

When I become a dickhead,, I wanna b just like u

if i made claims like "my CC seed is better than any of the established clones on the market" i would for sure have some evidence to prove that. other wise your just making claims in a tiny thread on a relatively small forum knowing that almost no one will call you out. go bring your nugs to a real cannabis cup with real industry pro's and make that same claim and see reactions, then talk.

People who know herb the best should be making calls on quality, do you think college binge drinkers are rating california wines on the 90pt scale? you make claims like that, then i want to know the demographic who is judging these things.

AT LEAST POST A FUCKING PICTURE, until then your claims are hollow. for all we know, your clientele who pumped your ego up on your CC herm pheno smoked your product with bic lighters and chug natty light so their opinions dont give your claim any weight.

anyone checked out urbangrowers latest vid. he posted up his bcbd gsc plant, and actually looks fire. super frosty with a decent yeild, different bud structure but same dark leaves and super frosty buds. i was shocked!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFsvypUT4uw

those are good looking plants but that is not a clone cut, those look like typical GSC 50/50 hybrids. i know because I've hacked forum and animal with almost a half dozen different pollen and seen all the results. that stuff would not sell as pure cookies in the US medical market its just another watered down cross, now you might find a good 100% gsc pheno out there and some hybrids have a higher percentage of GSC leaners, but its pretty safe to say BCBD is pushing mediocrity. no disrespect to Remo because i know he has seen and smoked real forum cut from the homie.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
acrid i just wasted 3 minutes of my life checking your gallery and your pictures of anything GSC are not even remotely worth reposting in this thread, not even close.

i dont get on peoples cases much here on IC anymore and I'm not one to start drama, but when someone makes a ridiculous claim like that with an attitude its just too hard not to pull their card.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
acrid i just wasted 3 minutes of my life checking your gallery and your pictures of anything GSC are not even remotely worth reposting in this thread, not even close.

i dont get on peoples cases much here on IC anymore and I'm not one to start drama, but when someone makes a ridiculous claim like that with an attitude its just too hard not to pull their card.

Ah, you're on point, no worries there. If one is going to make a claim like that, there had better be something to back it up. If it is that good, why not submit it to a few cannaseurs? You'd make a fucking killing selling clones for awhile, not to mention trading for everything you've ever wanted.

This is almost as bad as the GSC thread in the Canada sub-forum :D

BIGGS

Veteran
When will this end...

just thought i'd post it as i've seen nothing but bad reports on their so called cookies. i know it was most likely not made with a legit cut but shit looks flame. to me good weed is good weed, fuck what its called. 9 times out of 10 most strains don't live up to the hype anyway.

BIGGS

Veteran
if i made claims like "my CC seed is better than any of the established clones on the market" i would for sure have some evidence to prove that. other wise your just making claims in a tiny thread on a relatively small forum knowing that almost no one will call you out. go bring your nugs to a real cannabis cup with real industry pro's and make that same claim and see reactions, then talk.

People who know herb the best should be making calls on quality, do you think college binge drinkers are rating california wines on the 90pt scale? you make claims like that, then i want to know the demographic who is judging these things.

AT LEAST POST A FUCKING PICTURE, until then your claims are hollow. for all we know, your clientele who pumped your ego up on your CC herm pheno smoked your product with bic lighters and chug natty light so their opinions dont give your claim any weight.

those are good looking plants but that is not a clone cut, those look like typical GSC 50/50 hybrids. i know because I've hacked forum and animal with almost a half dozen different pollen and seen all the results. that stuff would not sell as pure cookies in the US medical market its just another watered down cross, now you might find a good 100% gsc pheno out there and some hybrids have a higher percentage of GSC leaners, but its pretty safe to say BCBD is pushing mediocrity. no disrespect to Remo because i know he has seen and smoked real forum cut from the homie.

i hear you bro, just thought it was worth posting to see what people thought seeing as i've read nothing but bad reports on it. i know i'd hit it, lol.

A

acridlab

Once again,, ur trippn and putting words in my mouth.. I never said they were better than everything out there,, I just said they are, for a fact ,,better than forum and platinum,, and I only had a attitude cuz u lames came in that thread flaming like bastard.....I'm done with this thread.. u guys are seriously on some dumb shit.. think what u want..u will anyways.. PEACE.. there's a few people around here, who truly love cannabis,, the rest of u fools just grow for greed, and some type of status in the cool kid circle jerk... fuckn tools

Last edited:

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So, make a bunch of bold (seemingly hollow) claims, get called on it, and throw a hissy fit? What did you honestly expect, a crop of fanboys waiting to swallow you're vitamin juice? All your whining and insults are just noise. Submit what you have to public scrutiny, or :tiphat:

Vit-a-min. Say it like a Brit, it's much funnier.

just thought i'd post it as i've seen nothing but bad reports on their so called cookies. i know it was most likely not made with a legit cut but shit looks flame. to me good weed is good weed, fuck what its called. 9 times out of 10 most strains don't live up to the hype anyway.

It is interesting, but I'll bet dimes to dollars you'll never find anything close in the bunk they send you.

What I originally meant was, by Remo posting that, and you contributing to it's exposure, a new crop of rubes and newbies are going to get ripped off.

A

acridlab

Dude,, u have it twisted.. I answered the original posters questions..
Told him the shit was dank.. showed photos of the different phenos in the pack.. gave smoke reports. I even said it wasn't real cookies,, and that I thought it was an alien cross, many times in the thread... so how did I get called out?? Then I got flamed for saying it was darker than real cookies.. oh well. No hissy fits going on.. I was just being real,, and some people were being real assholes.. fact... call it what u want..

Once again,, I'll say cc. Cookies are not real cookies,, but they are better :)

Holdin'

Moon-grass farmer
Veteran
i hear you bro, just thought it was worth posting to see what people thought seeing as i've read nothing but bad reports on it. i know i'd hit it, lol.

Pretty sure Yes4Prop215 was responding to acrid, not you.

Ftr, that video is probably a paid review by BCBD. BCBD knows people put their faith into UrbanGrower, so they flip him some bones to show off some nice looking plants (that look NOTHING like cookies btw) and induce people to buy their seed.

Maybe they gave him a clone of something they knew would look okay on camera... meanwhile, every plant from BCBD "GSC" hybrids come out looking like straight hemp.

Compensated reviews are the cancer to this industry, you've gotta take some things with a grain of salt.

BIGGS

Veteran
So, make a bunch of bold (seemingly hollow) claims, get called on it, and throw a hissy fit? What did you honestly expect, a crop of fanboys waiting to swallow you're vitamin juice? All your whining and insults are just noise. Submit what you have to public scrutiny, or :tiphat:

Vit-a-min. Say it like a Brit, it's much funnier.

It is interesting, but I'll bet dimes to dollars you'll never find anything close in the bunk they send you.

What I originally meant was, by Remo posting that, and you contributing to it's exposure, a new crop of rubes and newbies are going to get ripped off.

anyone buying seeds without fully researching them first gets no sympathy from me bro, newb or not. bcbd has a terrible rep and anyone who does 5 mins of research will find that out.

BIGGS

Veteran
Pretty sure Yes4Prop215 was responding to acrid, not you.

Ftr, that video is probably a paid review by BCBD. BCBD knows people put their faith into UrbanGrower, so they flip him some bones to show off some nice looking plants (that look NOTHING like cookies btw) and induce people to buy their seed.

Maybe they gave him a clone of something they knew would look okay on camera... meanwhile, every plant from BCBD "GSC" hybrids come out looking like straight hemp.

Compensated reviews are the cancer to this industry, you've gotta take some things with a grain of salt.

if you read what i said bro i said it was different to the clone. i know bcbd has a terrible rep but thought this was worth posting. ill ask him if its clone or from seed. he's always popping off new strains. he was raving about karmas white og not long back. suppose karma paid him to hype his shit up too bro?

Sideways

Once again,, ur trippn and putting words in my mouth.. I never said they were better than everything out there,, I just said they are, for a fact ,,better than forum and platinum,, and I only had a attitude cuz u lames came in that thread flaming like bastard.....I'm done with this thread.. u guys are seriously on some dumb shit.. think what u want..u will anyways.. PEACE.. there's a few people around here, who truly love cannabis,, the rest of u fools just grow for greed, and some type of status in the cool kid circle jerk... fuckn tools

Good on ya acrid.

Sideways

Dude,, u have it twisted.. I answered the original posters questions..
Told him the shit was dank.. showed photos of the different phenos in the pack.. gave smoke reports. I even said it wasn't real cookies,, and that I thought it was an alien cross, many times in the thread... so how did I get called out?? Then I got flamed for saying it was darker than real cookies.. oh well. No hissy fits going on.. I was just being real,, and some people were being real assholes.. fact... call it what u want..

Again- good on ya.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran

absolutely idiotic that you still push that claim, one that is simply you and your local circles opinion but not backed by a majority of the industry.

your claim means NOTHING until you bring it by real verified people who can vouch for it, or your cut starts making its rounds in local grow circles because it truly is that good. any other industry would be the same, PROOF is not just from consumers, but from peers, fellow growers, retailers, people who deal with and see 100s more herb than you ever will. i have friends in your local area, get them some nugs. il even submit them at the upcoming ICmag cannabis cup on 420, il bring them by the booths at LA and show people. would an asshole do that? I'm legitimately trying to get your so called superior product out to real people for testing and verification of your claim.

funny how you say I'm the asshole, yet your the one getting all pissy and defensive because you made the absurd claim. do you even realize how ridiculous you sound?

" my swerve cut is better than any of your cuts, its better than the real cookies that are being sold all over the country and commanding top dollar, even though mine was grown in a tiny grow room and only sold to a dozen people! AND i won't bring any of it by to show to any of you, so just trust these shitty pictures showing a bland mediocre plant, and trust what my smoking buddies claim it to be.."

arguing with you is pointless, just pisses me off to see such absurd claims backed up by he said/she said HOLLOW proof.

A

acridlab

What is ur deal, man? U love mis quoting me.. I never said they are better than the other cuts... just forum and platinum...
And I've been smoking trees for30 years, dude. I do not need other people to judge a smoke for me... thank u tho...please press on.

A

acridlab

And,,,If u would read any of my post correctly,, u would already know that I don't even grow the fugn plant anymore...I grow sour kush,, which absolutely smashes the cookies.. so now start your shit on that!
And I grow og18,, that stomps all over cookies... and I grow gg4,, and well,, u already know what that does to your cooks :) :) peace

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
absolutely idiotic that you still push that claim, one that is simply you and your local circles opinion but not backed by a majority of the industry.

your claim means NOTHING until you bring it by real verified people who can vouch for it, or your cut starts making its rounds in local grow circles because it truly is that good. any other industry would be the same, PROOF is not just from consumers, but from peers, fellow growers, retailers, people who deal with and see 100s more herb than you ever will. i have friends in your local area, get them some nugs. il even submit them at the upcoming ICmag cannabis cup on 420, il bring them by the booths at LA and show people. would an asshole do that? I'm legitimately trying to get your so called superior product out to real people for testing and verification of your claim.

funny how you say I'm the asshole, yet your the one getting all pissy and defensive because you made the absurd claim. do you even realize how ridiculous you sound?

" my swerve cut is better than any of your cuts, its better than the real cookies that are being sold all over the country and commanding top dollar, even though mine was grown in a tiny grow room and only sold to a dozen people! AND i won't bring any of it by to show to any of you, so just trust these shitty pictures showing a bland mediocre plant, and trust what my smoking buddies claim it to be.."

arguing with you is pointless, just pisses me off to see such absurd claims backed up by he said/she said HOLLOW proof.

Whoa whoa whoa. Hold the phone.

An objective opinion?

That's dangerous thinking. People could get hurt.

Think of the children. Specifically, acrid.

A

acridlab

^^Canadians always ride n

Like I've stated, politely in the past.. don't have the cut anymore , due to shit yields.. or I would submit it for your "objective" opinions...

Last edited: