What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cali connection girl scout cookies "thin mint"

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
It is only a queston, for know the breeder and grow the same seeds

They are from Cali Connection. The owner isn't very well liked on this site. He's done lots of stuff, that doesn't sit well with people(outing someone's real name over the internet).

Plus lot's of people say he doesn't work with the cuts he says he does. Then there are lots of reports of his strains going hermaphrodite and wasting peoples time and money.

Regardless of all that, I have had some really nice plants come from his seeds. Just don't expect his seeds to end up looking like the clone only's they are named after.

shegrows

Many many thanks doubletripleog! Your a very nice guy, always helping and looking for the community! Guys like you make a forum "alive & sympathic"

Good day at all

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
yea its funny how quick people forget that swerve is a SNITCH and a clown who got nude pictures posted online…..

OneStonedPony

@shegrows I wasn't directing that comment at you. IME it's become very fashionable to attack Swerve. Granted he's got issues, but whether you like him or not shouldn't matter. I can't stand the owner of Green House seeds, to me he comes off as a total douche. That alone doesn't keep me from growing GH fem Cheese seeds, which give me a smoke I really like. My point being, only the end result should matter IMHO. Again, a general statement not directed at any one person.

shegrows

Okey no problem, my english is not so well so i don't understand all. One i have to say, i will never support ghs. This is a seedcompany who realy gife a fuck of you, he only want to become millionare or billionare, they go hunting for good seeds who arent mixed with our genetics, then they gife them their bullshit fem shit, nono never support ghs like never support war:woohoo::moon:

Just my 2 cent's

CHRONICLOGIC

why did you guys ruin my post? i just wanted to hear from people who bought a cali connection girl scout cookies pack and grew them out. read the first post, anybody on here is barking up the wrong tree. call em what u want its what some of us bought and we want to hear from others whats in the package. of u bought the seeds and they were shit when u grew em then i think you have a right to talk here. if you didnt buy a pack and didnt test it. then i dont think you have the right to talk. its very simple. maybe instead of bashing you could suggest a place to order your favorite GSC seeds. but besides that, what are you doing here?
LOL ive never commented until now buddy (squatch) but i love how you just cut through all the bs and summed it up.....i myself HAVE ran a single fem. Cali Connection GSC thin mints seed alongside 6 other strains....3 were from Cali Connection. 4 weren't. I ranked the GSC top overall....open structure, balanced height, dankest smell, most crystal formation. i ranked the Cali connect fem. Alien OG second. a really frosty good kush but more fruity than any other ive seen except maybe diamond og. The third one was CC grape kush and it was decent sized, very purple calyxes but it nannered out in week 5 of bloom and i didnt like the smell or the smoke (im not really into the romulan i think that may be why i wasnt keen) anyway out of the 7 strains only a g13 labs blueberry gum and the cc grape kush went 'nannered or made seeds....this was two years ago. i had a clone of that GSC fem seed and when i bloomed it out my friend found 3 seeds in a bud....he just finished a crop including two seedlings and they are 6 feet tall and was just as dank as any plant ive ever smelled.....only one went purple though. Anyways my point is i was very very happy with the GSC and think that pheno is far superior to any of the forum cuts we have floating around my neck of the woods (Vancouver island) that includes the local dispensaries, the mail-order LP Tilray, or the twenty plus people that have come into my hydro shop this season with a hairy bag of sub-par sativa that they all claim is the REAL scout. F the Swerve slandering lynch mob......Yes Cal Connection seeds are expensive, yes i can say they possibly have some unstable genetics at work in SOME of their gear but i can't deny my own preferences put the GSC up on a pedestal and it has yet to be toppled.
p.s. i also grew some BC BUD DEPOT GSC thin mints f1's allegedly from the cali connection line......i was really, really disappointed in these unfortunately.....they were decent yielders in 2 gals but all finished 3 foot tall, with very ugly, thick brown hairs and not anything of the smell of the cali connection plant. If i had to guess i'd say when BCBD selfed the feminized seeds they unlocked some not very potent durban poison dominant tendencies.....
pps i used a male from these f1's and crossed it to 5 different strains last year. My favourite was a hawaiian sativa x GSC that smells like cardamom pods and a super lemon haze x bubba kush x GSC that smells like wine gums......but i still think the original CC GSC thin mint is the best and i just wanted to chime in...... cuz all i ever hear is how swerve is lame and cookie family has the only real deal cookies.

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
Some swerv gear

Some swerv gear

Ogiesel
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Sanfrancookie

Dumbasses

Dumbasses

this is something that i always love about people who buy into the fakes, they get so butthurt when somebody tells them so.....if youre fine with the fact that you got played and bought "thin mint" gsc that are nothing like cookies then cool, it's your money not mine or anybody elses. carry on

Let me start off first by saying I live here in the bay area and I know the cookie family. Yes, they invented the girl scout cookie strain. Here's the funny thing, don't you dumbasses realize that when a cannabis strain gets invented it evolves. CC GSC seeds are in fact girl scout cookies. They just happen to be bred by a different grower. So unless the cookie family gave them their 1st pheno of GSC, then it's impossible for the CC to claim they have the real GSC. And they aren't making that claim so shut the **** up about fake genetics. Please man, you don't know what you're talking about.

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Sanfranrookie.....that was a retarded ass non founded statement. "I know the cookie fam" so the fuck what as do I doesn't mean that makes you some authority on shit. Also you don't "invent" a strain you breed it and once it's bred, it's like a fingerprint, it doesn't evolve. You're just straight talking outta your ass.

juzsumguy

I'm from Germany. I bough these seeds named Girl Scout Cookies from CC, thinking i get real ones. Then afterwards i searched a litlle and found one most likely they were fakes. But hey, they won a cup in 2013 with it so the seeds can't be that bad right?

ok from 6 seeds only one made it. That one was fire and really good but super low yielding. So i decided after some runs i will outgrow it. Then something hermed in my room and now i got lots of seeds.

But now comes the kicker, i went back to the Cali Connection website last week. I saw that GSC all of sudden isn't called GSC anymore, but GSC Kush. Tada. They talk about okb and forum cut, but in the lineage its all of a sudded SFV OG interbred x tahoe S1 for the regular seeds and for the female seeds its tahoe s1 x tahoe s1 rvsd.

Do i understand this right now, there is literally 0% GSC genetics in the seeds? Even if i liked the seed i grew and it was dank and i already knew it was fake (i thought fortune cookie), fuck swerve, CC and all their claims if this has nothing at all to do with any cookie.

I never buy CC seeds again if the mislabel in such a fucked up way.

Sanfrancookie

Sanfranrookie.....that was a retarded ass non founded statement. "I know the cookie fam" so the fuck what as do I doesn't mean that makes you some authority on shit. Also you don't "invent" a strain you breed it and once it's bred, it's like a fingerprint, it doesn't evolve. You're just straight talking outta your ass.

Just so you know, all natural things go through evolution. Do you need to go back to school little boy? Maybe do a little research on Charles Darwin? Haha you're the one talking out of his ass. Let's say to take a strain of gsc. If you try to continue its genetics, the plant will be exposed to many factors like stress, pollen (if you're crossing it with another strain) , and simply the environment. All natural things are constantly changing. If you clone a plant and clone it's clone and so on the newer clones will eventually be weaker in thc and have deformities. It's kinda like inter breeding. You probably know a lot about that, but that's besides the point. A strain of weed can exhibit different characteristics and this is because no two things are alike in nature. They can be similar, but never perfect matches. I thought this was common knowlegde, apparently not. Go back to school you imbolsul.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
SFCookie, buddy, you are embarassing me as a fellow SF native. how exactly do you know the fam? did you meet them at a meet n greet and have a session with them once? or were you actually in the scene working with them 5-10 years ago when their packs were hitting the SF market and people like me and prophet were the ones moving them and testing the first leaked cuts in our bedroom grows.

it comes down to this, swerve originally sold his "GSC" seeds claiming that they were from real cookie genetics. when in fact, we learned his source which gave him a clone that was only half GSC genetics, a side project from a tent grow from a known swindler bay area hustler. so when swerves GSCs hit the market a few years back, and he had them outcrossed to something not cookies, his seeds were in fact only 25% actual GSC at most, which is misleading because they were labeled GSC S1. this showed in the results when dozens and dozens of poeple found random non GSC phenos in his gear.

now that the actual GSC cut is available everywhere, maybe his gear now has GSC in it, but so do a million other fucktard pollen chuckers.

when you sell seeds, it HAS TO BE VERIFIED FROM THE ORIGINAL CLONE. not some "evolved" cut, aka watered down aka crossed with who the fuck knows what by some idiot in a closet grow. if i buy a pack of seeds from someone that says GSC S1 that means i am assuming its from a LEGIT 100% GSC cut, not someones f1 experiment clone.

you are seriously calling prophet an "imbolsul" when you cant even fucking spell imbecile right! god damn the SF public system is a shame.....

Workingdog144

The Cc gsc I grew,easy to grow ,clones really well, nice rock hard buds that are very frosty,Stretchy into flower not a huge yielded but more than you would expect due to the very tight buds. They have all throwern a nanner and a few seeds but nothing crazy.Powerful enough for me " buzz on 1 hit" not stoned a buzz, not the smoothest smoke! I enjoy it has a nice energy. All that I have grown exhibit the same basic traits. All grown in soil all organic.
Hth

J

jmeds

Lol, sanfrancookie has to be part of CC, isn't it obvious??????lol. I am new to the site, yes, but not new to the strain game.

mukuku

... anything of the smell of the cali connection plant. If i had to guess i'd say when BCBD selfed the feminized seeds they unlocked some not very potent durban poison dominant tendencies.....

Can you show us an only one character that will make us thinking there is some durban poison genetic in GSC ?

(SFV?) og kush x GDP is more a solution in the pedigree I think...

Personally I don't think it has GDP in it either, GDP is too weak IMO...

IMO it's probably some real OG x Cherry Pie Kush, but that's just a guess...

Latest posts

Latest posts