What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cali connection girl scout cookies "thin mint"

subrovka

i´ve been keeping my cc gsc pheno for about 2 years now and it´s one of the dankest strains (next to Lemon OG and the Dawgfather) i ever grew. potent and nice tasting buds, very stretchy and vigorous plant, she delivers top-shelf material..here are some picture of day 26 under 750W in a 15 gallon pot:

not to celebrate sverwe as a hero..

but she is just a beautiful plant and does not care :peacock:

cheers :tiphat:

subrovka

Hey subrovka, that pheno is looking nice. Post some pics up when you get near finish. Take care 1

Thanks man, here are some pics from the last run with her:

she yields about 40-50g in a 3 gallon pot under 600W.
I can´t compare it to the real deal cookies because i never tried them but she has a nice potency and flavor is like OG with hints of mints..

there are some more pics in my gallery, also of the finished product :tiphat:

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Thanks man, here are some pics from the last run with her:
[URL="https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=61224&pictureid=1481508&thumb=1"]View Image[/URL] [URL="https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=61224&pictureid=1481509&thumb=1"]View Image[/URL] [URL="https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=61224&pictureid=1481505&thumb=1"]View Image[/URL]

she yields about 40-50g in a 3 gallon pot under 600W.
I can´t compare it to the real deal cookies because i never tried them but she has a nice potency and flavor is like OG with hints of mints..

there are some more pics in my gallery, also of the finished product :tiphat:

That looks really nice!! Looks like the #3 seed plant I had from a six pack of those beans. Even though only one plant out of that six pack only remotely looked like cookies, they were all nice plants. Wish I still had my #1 and #6.

Sanfrancookie

:woohoo:
attachment.php

Lol to all the haters out there. This is cali connection kind buds.

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey subrovka, that girl is looking nice. Good job on her! Sounds like she has a nice high and flavor. Take care 1

Iggytree

Cc cooks

Cc cooks

Got 3 diff phenos from a 10 pack of regs...
1 frosty as f but og stink
1 lil nugs, starting to purple fan leaves and bud, not as frosty, but a def minty smell
1 not frosty and smells fruity... Weird.....
All seem to be on track to finish 55-60 days...
Soil with nftg...
I've never seen real cookies and I prob never will...

Z

Ziggaro

Trying to put some puzzle pieces together..
I heard Moxie worked with CC on some genetics..then I saw they sell seeds of "thin mint" GSC x forum GSC and describe it like this..
The Forum cut is the most famous and widely distributed offshoot of the cookies strains, its purple rock-hard buds contain heavy amounts of the medicinal terpene beta-caryophyllene and also contribute to its characteristic odor. The Thin Mint shows almost no resemblance to its relative, leaning heavily on the OG traits of its parents.

Now isn't the forum supposed to be a bagseed that is close to the original cut, with the 'thin mint' being THE one? It sounded great until I read that and figured they must be using a knock-off from Swerve.

Iggytree

Trying to put some puzzle pieces together..
I heard Moxie worked with CC on some genetics..then I saw they sell seeds of "thin mint" GSC x forum GSC and describe it like this..
The Forum cut is the most famous and widely distributed offshoot of the cookies strains, its purple rock-hard buds contain heavy amounts of the medicinal terpene beta-caryophyllene and also contribute to its characteristic odor. The Thin Mint shows almost no resemblance to its relative, leaning heavily on the OG traits of its parents.

Now isn't the forum supposed to be a bagseed that is close to the original cut, with the 'thin mint' being THE one? It sounded great until I read that and figured they must be using a knock-off from Swerve.
The cc cookies reg seeds I got are supposed to be (Ogkbxforum)xbubbakush ibl...
I'm not familiar with moxie...
I'm not sure what happened with the original clone only cut, but it seems the thin mint cut might be Ogkb x forum...
Then swerve crossed that with his bubba male or pollen for his take on cookies...
I got three distinct phenos that finish next week... I'll upload some pics in a few.::
Not sure how good that info is...

brizzle_e

:biggrin:I'm doing C.C. GSC 12/12 from seed. So far, so good. I have a Dr. K's I.B. I'm doing 12/12 as well. Oh and C.C. S.D. it too is 12/12. So far the 12/12 thing is showing real promise. My GSC stretched to about 3' before really starting to blossom. But She does look good. I hate I didn't crop or trim. I did, however top the I.B. & she looks awesome. This is my "true" first grow. I did do an experimental grow like 10yrs ago with younger cousin. We had no idea of trichome color, proper drying, curing. We were absolutely ignorant to growing. And even then we thought we the best this side of the MS River. Anyway, just thought I'd throw in my two cents.

brizzle_e

Also I have a plant I growing from bag seed. It's been roughly 73 days since I flipped it and it looks as though it's now where near ready and its foxtailing. I am beginning to see pistils change and slight swelling with the calyxes. This plant is really holding up progress. But I figure if I've put this much into it, I may as well go until the end. I will say this about it, it's not overly covered in trichomes, but it does have this really sweet fruity smell to it. A smelly hats really hard to describe in terms of what kind of fruit. She has been quite the trooper also. I've learned a lot growing this one. Anyway. At some point I'll post pics. Also do I have to make a certain number of post before I can start a thread?
Brizzle

psyphish

Veteran
It's not difficult to make fake cookies, here's my accidental attempt lol. Doesn't share any genetics with real cookies, but no one would doubt it if I wrote "GSC" on the bag.. but then again I'm not in US. Oh and it doesn't throw nanners.

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
forgot about all the drama in here, anyways...

the larry cook cross went fine so I figured why not and gave these gsc beans someone made by reversing a CC gsc according to them. real cookies or fake cookies, I have no access to the forum so all of that unending nonsense means nothing to me, more interested in just seeing the outcome :tiphat:

jedi5891

CC GSC

CC GSC

Thought I'd share some pics of my GSC. This is the pheno I kept out the pack, the best yielder too. I've just crossed her with Bodhi's gogi og have seeds already germed an in pots as we speak. I reckon the cross will be magic.

Peace
Namaste
picture.php
picture.php

mrfuji

keep posing pics of the CC GSC.

please.

I want to see if he ever used a real cookies cut... i mean this far in he has to have at least remade the line, right?

he needs to get that wandering eye fixed, and he might be able to see how far off he was.

Or suffer the wrath of Mr Fuji... HIIIIIII YAH! <cane slap>

ps UnknownProphet spanked that dude. silly newbs trying to explain breeding science. it kills me.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Thought I'd share some pics of my GSC. This is the pheno I kept out the pack, the best yielder too. I've just crossed her with Bodhi's gogi og have seeds already germed an in pots as we speak. I reckon the cross will be magic.

Peace
Namaste View Image View Image

that looks a lot like my OGKB 2.0 there, pretty plant. Nice find!

jedi5891

that looks a lot like my OGKB 2.0 there, pretty plant. Nice find!
Thanks chunky pigs. Yeah I'm very happy with this pheno, so is all who have her. I've also passed out 100s of cuttings as she's as star. I copped 3 Phenos out my pack. 1 was a bit of a runt compared to the other 2. Grew very spindly with tiny pop corn buds that swirled in shape, a bit like Big Buddha blue cheese, taste was a little milder than other 2, but some of the smoothest weed I've smoked with a creamy taste. My 2nd pheno had the og stretch and appearance with the buds looking closest to the GSC that I've seen about, with the small cluster of buds growing up the branches with the ducks foot kinda shaped bud leaves. The keeper pheno from the pics above had the same stretch as the other 1 with equally nice taste but with totem pole stacked buds more like the staked kush in bud appearance, and the best yielder. So she ticked all the boxes. I do think you can find a nice pheno or 2 out a 6 pack. I for sure did and have grown over hundred strains from seed.
I've actually got a cross of this GSC with gogi og of bodhi seeds, that are into 2nd week veg. I'm thinking I'll be able to find a nice pheno in there. Also I've got some ugorg #1 male pollen I'm gonna chuck on a GSC an see what's what.
I love this plant and the endless possibilities it can bring.
Peace
Namaste

Latest posts

Latest posts