What's new

C5 Haze in the seed form

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
In forums it is often difficult to understand the way things are said, because it is a written communication, but no problem, we are all here to share thoughts and information ....

TheDarkStorm

why sould i believe you?
Shanti was there with Nevile.

What he get to lie that kind of information?
This info is useles just few of us want to know we have passion for thet.
They are clearly very related cuz both lines trow ''mango and leather'' especially if they are combined like NH and Mango Hz.
Maybe Shanti lie on some seed line he had reson for it(money/sales) but for this kind information ther is no sense to lie.

So i belive to Him, I have found the same NL5xhaze phenos in Nevile Haze and Nl5xhaze from sensi and shantis seeds.

i call it dark haze smell it is like old leather,metallic,deep spice,with candy grapey scent which latter with cure transforms to just some kind of switness in jar.

smoke is smooth and creamy,and taste is deep spicy but not to intense and on exhale straight incense and little bit of something like woody-orange peel which makes that incense so dank.

High is always up and racy what to do feeling, disoranted at first you want sit and jump at the same time, kind of feeling like 1 minute indica than 3 minutes racy haze high,and heart is bouncing.
After thet i have opiate like feeling of weel being and deep relaxation in body and higher touths.
And can easily after smoke and that first rush go to sleep.
also i need to say that every joint you smoke you feel that again and if you smoke litle bit more one day,next day you will have weed hangover and you will have some kind of memmory loss you are forgetful little bit dizzy and stupid.

Only this cut(Nl5haze) and OG cut i have gives me sometimes feeling if im not expirienced smoker i would go white if i smoke lil bit more.

I like your description astro..its good...I know people who after smoking the original nl5haze and the 97Nevilles who quit smoking because it would get them so high they would have ther heart skiping beats and thought they wer gona die...and afterwards would become scared and withdrawn..an these wer heavy smokers who had been smoking years..iv seen this happen to a number of people.

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
The old Nl x haze of nirvana was among the most psychedelic weed I have found, a pleasant light physical relaxation combined with an energetic supercharging of the brain, a thousand different thoughts in an instant ...
Recently I grew (and smoked) an Nl5hz presumably from mns (but it could be an Nl5hz x Nevhz cross) that gave me waves of energy that passed through my body, the only negative note was the excessive flavor of incense ....

ambertrichome

Veteran
Back in 1992 I got a Haze/NL5 x Nevils Seedbank Hashplant/ Super Sativa Seed Club Sk1 cross that would freak people out it was so strong. I grew it from 92-97, and never got tired of it, never got burned out on it, and it would ring your fuckin bell every toke. Every toke was choke your brains out. Especially if you tried to hold it. With this weed, you knew, every toke, you WERE going to cough.

Ive been smoking since 1966, and its as good, or better than anything Ive ever seen, or smoked. Including Thai Stick, Columbian Gold/Red, Oaxacan, Acapulco Gold.
There were several strains from back then that also do stand out.
In 1972 buddys brother brought back 20lbs of Santa Marta Sensimilla. He worked for a shipping company, and they regularly went to Columbia, and he always brought back weed.

It was GREEN, with all kinds of Red, and Yellow undertones, and loaded with really small trichomes, and was a lot more fluffy that any weed Id seed previously.

3 bongs hits would make you so paranoid you wouldnt want to go into a store, because you thought everyone was looking at you, and they knew you were high. It also really made you eyes bleed red. Tasted really floral, and sweet. Total lung buster, as was all the best weed I saw back then. But this stuff was the best stuff Id seen up until then, and that includes some Cambodian Black brought back from nam in 1971.

Only weed I ever got auditory hallucinations from was in 72, from some Oaxacan. It too was super paranoia inducing, and would make your eyes look like they were bleeding. High also lasted 4-5 hours.

The Haze/NL5 x HP/Sk1 was very similar to the Santa Marta in high, but the Haze hybrid tasted like Hash vs the Columbian tasted like flowers. My older buddy always compares it in taste of some Nepali Temple Hash he got in 69 when he was playing in a band and they were playing in Morgantown Wva, and opened for Joe Walsh. Healso says the HAZE as we call it, was the best shit ever.

I lost all the genetics to the feds in 97. The got 1000 clones, and I got 10-Life Mandatory Minimum, and basically did from 97-2009 with the feds. I gave a partner 1000 clones, and he got caught, and ratted me out, and I also got charged for manufacturing the clones he had. He did ZERO TIME.

It was also super fast flowering inside. 7 weeks and it was done. But outside, it wasn't done until the 1st Week of November. It was strong I had people think I put PCP in it. People would be sick for 3-5 hours. My one buddy whos smoked since 71 got green, got sick every time he smoked it. Hed have to lay on the floor for 2 hours if he smoked 3-4 hits. His ex girlfriend still hates me to this day, and swears I put PCP in it... Also Ive done PCP back in the early-mid 70s, and the weed wasn't nearly that strong. I quit all that stuff in 76.
You couldn't safely drive, and smoke it either, because it would make you cough so hard, youd have snot and shit coming out your mouth and nose, and could also cause temporary blindness. A couple 3-4 seconds when you were coughing your brains out.

I also just got a Phylos Verified Chem91skva clone 4 months ago, and I want to see how this MFr compares to my old Haze. I bought the cut, and gave it to a buddy, and he took 10 cuts 10 days ago.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's some cool stories from back then about those legendary Sativa strains but Chemdog and old school landrace Sativa is like apple and oranges and at the opposite ends of the scale. Chemdog is from from the Hindu Kush region.

Peace

TheDarkStorm

Its sad that so much stuff has been lost to the authorities..and so many people have been labeled as criminals or had their lives an the lives of ther families turned upside down due to a plant thats found in nature..I remember having quite a debate with a judge over this very subject...who unfortunately for me wasnt to impressed an thought I was trying to be clever..especially with me repeatedly showing up ther prosecutor for wat little knowledge they really had back then..yeah the judge was seriously pissed an I got slammed hard due to showing them up and how silly the whole thing was.

ambertrichome

Veteran
Doesnt matter to me what strain it is, or what its got in it.

Its either a stronger high that what I had, or it aint.
Will this shit give me a 5 hour high, or not.

GoatCheese

Veteran
Sam Skunkman has stated here on ICMag that the Haze seeds he gave/sold to Nevil weren't from the 60's, it was something that Nevil got wrong.
Here's a post from Sam where he states he gave the Kerala and Thai seeds to the Haze Bros in 1972, so the seeds Nevil got from Sam were produced sometime after that, but they're not from the 60's. Below that another Haze quote from Sam.

Last is a quote from Nevil talking about this 69Haze

I gave seeds to both the Original Haze growers in 1972 and also later, One used Thai and S Indian with his Haze in the very early 70's. The other grew the Thai but decided it was not as good as Haze and did not use it. The very first Original Haze was a crop of both green, lime green, purple, and other colors, all from Columbian, after that I am not sure and anyone that says they are, is just fooling themselves. One of the Haze growers RL told me a different story then the Original Haze guy that did it first up in the SC mountains and then in the next few years moved down to right by my house, less then a block away, the other Haze grower RL, who put out the OH poster lived a block the other side of my house. I had a friend "J" that used to help the SC mountain Haze grower, he was also a good friend of RCC, he told me all about the early Original Haze I never saw, as I got back to SC in early 1972. They both told me different stories, I did not care so much it was the Cannabis I was interested in.
Sacred Seeds never tried to stablize or improve the Original Haze, our only goal was to save as many of the Original Haze genes as I could so I used as many Original Haze females and males as I could. I think I could create an all Original Haze improved line but I would need to grow thousands and thousands of plants to find a few keeper females, the males would require to be transformed into females to be screened as keepers, and/or by progeney trials that would be best. I would have done it already except that Original Haze is a lousey Dry Sift Hash maker and I hate to use so much space to do the work right. If I don't someone will....
I really do not like Original Haze hybrids that use an WLD Indica to make powerful Hazes, they are strong but often lack the pure Sativa high the I prefer. It is easy though.
If done right with just haze taste and effects, and I can't tell it is a hybrid and it is strong as the Haze was, I would like it I bet. Even the Purple Haze from back in the 70's was not really my choice, they did seem a bit stronger then the greens, limes, and blues, but they also had a more narcotic effect to me. They were the prettiest not the best, to me.
-SamS
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=6304723&postcount=1208

Sam_Skunkman said:
The very first original Haze was a late 60's three way cross of Colombian Punto Rojo, a green one, and a light magenta one, all different, all from Columbia, several years later I gave Thai and S Indian seeds that were also crossed to Haze, I had seeds of all of them, Original Haze, and Original Haze X Thai from off the stick gold Thai about 76 in Santa Cruz , called Laos at the time.
I spread the seeds around Cali etc and I brought the seeds with me to the Netherlands and used them to select clone parents for my unimproved Haze lines I preserved, I did not do much work to improve Haze I was trying to preserve it. The Thai and S Indiana Kerala X O Haze crosses were made by my neighbor, R.L. the junior O Haze grower that made the O Haze poster, as I did not grow much Haze until the next year. So anyway it is now pretty hard to tell but what most have was pure Colombian, green, purple, lime green, silver, magenta, blueish, I saw all this before Haze had anything besides Colombian in it. A little bit has Thai, and even less has S Indian. I will be testing the DNA of my Haze lines and clones, then we will maybe have answers about what they is and isn't, and maybe where all the best Cannabis in Colombia, Jamaica, Mexico came from? India, Africa? Asia? Time will tell.
I have found that my line is fairly inbred as it was not out-crossed except for the Thai and S Indian one year, and that was just a few plants. Most are just pure Original Haze Colombian, with no WLD Wide Leaf Drug (was called Indica) genes, zero. Because it is inbred if you do if you do outcross it the qualities are improved like vigor and potency. I have done this and seen where 16% THC Mom Skunk 1, X a 10% THC O Haze gives progeny in the 20's for THC%, try it, you will see what I mean.
P.S. I found Purple Haze to be the strongest, but the silver-blue and lime-green ones where the high I preferred, purple Haze was more physical also.
Up, clear, electric, speedy, cerebral, mental, energetic, euphoric, psychedelic, no ceiling, every hit gets you higher every time, the kind of Cannabis that gets people turning white, passing out or falling over when they stand, and getting paranoid. Some of you may prefer the same, I can tell. I have never gotten too high, I have gotten to high to walk, that's what chaise lounge sofas, Lazy-Boys and the floor were invented for. I could still smoke.....
If Yo Sammy sends me a dry leaf of his old NH cuttings that is being kept in South Holland I could test it also and maybe see the NL genes in it? PM me.

-SamS
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=7038911&postcount=1443

Nevil said:
After the first batch of '69 Haze seeds only produced 1 plant, I decided to plant the rest. This produced 5 plants A,B,C,D and E.
Plants B,D and E were females, of which B was the best. I tried all possible combinations and the best was B x C. BC was actually grown commercially alongside 5HzC1, so it was a 10/11 week plant. This fact alone indicated that HzB was a Haze Hybrid to something early. I suspect that most of BC's quality came from Dad.
I planted the rest of the old seeds. One came out. O for Omega. It was a 1970 seed. I suspected that it was only 25% Haze with one parent being Indica. It too did not really pan out.
The males were the "goods". Without those two plants, I think that all would have been lost. If I'd only kept a cutting of the first female, whose genotype was closer to male A. I'm start to get that sad feeling again.

Ah well, you can be thankful that the seeds fell into my hands, otherwise you wouldn't know what I'm talking about.
N.
https://www.mrnice.nl/forum/57318-post42.html

Male claimed to be Haze C

picture.php

TheDarkStorm

Goats cheese did sam tell you wat seeds he used from the haze brothers and how they wer labeled to make his own stock...nevil gave a clear acount...besides ther wernt just one bag ther was nearly 11..and nevil said ther wer clearly labeled..not with just the date 1969 but others....so he reported exactly wat he was sold...an how it was labeled..an said thats exactly wat he paid for...so who are me an you to doubt that...only sam an nevil wer ther...
Ps no wer in your passage does it say wat those seeds wer or wat the labels wer or why they wer labeled with dates going back to 1967....besides sam had f2 female clones in amsterdam of haze brothers stock an has said this himself...so he brought the original stock with him to have made f2'...cuz he didnt smugle f2 clones from the usa to holland wen he first came
It also says in your quotes that haze was first made in the late 60's and sam brought those seeds with him to holland.

Last edited:

GoatCheese

Veteran
Goats cheese did sam tell you wat seeds he used from the haze brothers and how they wer labeled to make his own stock...nevil gave a clear acount...besides ther wernt just one bag ther was nearly 11..and nevil said ther wer clearly labeled..not with just the date 1969 but others....so he reported exactly wat he was sold...an how it was labeled..an said thats exactly wat he paid for...so who are me an you to doubt that...only sam an nevil wer ther...
Ps no wer in your passage does it say wat those seeds wer or wat the labels wer or why they wer labeled with dates going back to 1967....besides sam had f2 female clones in amsterdam of haze brothers stock an has said this himself...so he brought the original stock with him to have made f2'...cuz he didnt smugle f2 clones from the usa to holland wen he first came
It also says in your quotes that haze was first made in the late 60's and sam brought those seeds with him to holland.
I haven't talked to Sam about this personally, just read few posts here. Personally i'm not a huge Haze fan so i'm reading this for the history of it.
I just wanted to point out that the Keralan and Thai were bred in to Haze in the 70's not in the 60's.

All i read was a post from same replying to the Haze 69 claim and he said the seeds he gave to Nevil weren't from the 60's.

PM Sam with your questions. ..i bet he would be absolutely delighted to talk about the lines he gave to Nevil ...LOL:biggrin:

11 bags of different Haze seeds? Are you sure you're not mixing it up with the story how Nevil got the different Northern Lights lines?
Here'a post from Nevil where he wrote every Haze plant he got came out of the "69/70" seeds

Nevil said:
Still a lot of questions about haze and apparently a lot of conflicting stories.
I haven't been paying attention to what Sam the Skunkman has been saying. He lost me years ago and if he wants to come out from behind his alias and go toe to toe with me, well that will be just fine with me (hey David).
If he is saying that he gave me Purple Haze and it was crap, Well that's true. If he is saying that his lime green Haze was crap , well that's true too. If he is saying that he gave me a Haze cutting, well to be honest, I can't remember, but if he did it was crap. I seem to recall that he entered his lime Haze in a Cup, if he did he got his arse kicked.
The Haze seeds I got from Sam were grown in America in 69/70. I got them in the mid 80's. All of my Haze came from these seeds of which I was saying I got 7 plants. I was hoping that Sam would come out with something good from his remaining seeds, he never did and to my knowledge, nor did anyone else. The only good haze that hit the market was from two males A and C.
Hz C male produced 5Hz1 which won a Cup or 2, this was a daughter of NL5 which won a cup. 5Hz1 when crossed with Sk1x HzC produced Silver Haze which won a Cup. Ben renamed it Jack Herrer. Somebody else renamed it Diesel. 5HzC X Sk1Hz C was not as good as 5Hz1. Mango Haze (5Hz122)is a full sister to 5Hz1 and these two were the best out of tens of thousands.
Haze A produced 5HzA2 (5A2) and was featured on the cover of the 1990 catalogue and is the mother of Nevil's Haze, the father being HzC.
If you are smoking any good Haze, I'll bet you London to a brick that it comes from Haze A or Hz C or both!
https://www.mrnice.nl/forum/4-talk-shantibaba-mrnice/4308-questions-nevil-3.html#post57277

Nevil said:
After the first batch of '69 Haze seeds only produced 1 plant, I decided to plant the rest. This produced 5 plants A,B,C,D and E.
Plants B,D and E were females, of which B was the best. I tried all possible combinations and the best was B x C. BC was actually grown commercially alongside 5HzC1, so it was a 10/11 week plant. This fact alone indicated that HzB was a Haze Hybrid to something early. I suspect that most of BC's quality came from Dad.
I planted the rest of the old seeds. One came out. O for Omega. It was a 1970 seed. I suspected that it was only 25% Haze with one parent being Indica. It too did not really pan out.
The males were the "goods". Without those two plants, I think that all would have been lost. If I'd only kept a cutting of the first female, whose genotype was closer to male A. I'm start to get that sad feeling again.

Ah well, you can be thankful that the seeds fell into my hands, otherwise you wouldn't know what I'm talking about.
N.
https://www.mrnice.nl/forum/57318-post42.html

TheDarkStorm

Goats cheese..sams already said he didnt think ther wer hermi free thais possible..he hadnt even seen a hermi free thai till much much later..neither did he have a hermi free thai back then...wat evers in those seeds that nevil got was stable as f##k...and no im not mixing no stories up..ther wer a number of bags..besides if you want to discuss this futher or you want evidence pm.me..as I dont want to upset anyone...besides I dont have no questions about it...evrything is allready out ther

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran

re Nevil telling stories from early 80s
The recollections of a man eating nembutal washed down with scotch whiskey should not be relied on as testimony .

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Elmer bud

Neville did more in a year than you did in your whole life.

Why do you keep disrepecting every memory of Neville(RIP), how but hurt are you , must of been real painful ?

Spend more time cleaning up your buds instead of spewing hate at Neville's memory RIP
The recollections of a man eating nembutal washed down with scotch whiskey should not be relied on as testimony .

Last edited:

GoatCheese

Veteran
Goats cheese..sams already said he didnt think ther wer hermi free thais possible..he hadnt even seen a hermi free thai till much much later..neither did he have a hermi free thai back then...wat evers in those seeds that nevil got was stable as f##k...and no im not mixing no stories up..ther wer a number of bags..besides if you want to discuss this futher or you want evidence pm.me..as I dont want to upset anyone...besides I dont have no questions about it...evrything is allready out ther
Here's a fairly recent comment from Sam i just found, and according to Sam those were re-pro seeds made by him and he never sold original 60's Haze Bros' seeds to Nevil.
I also saw Nevil's reply to BigHerb, where he talks about one bag having different dates written on it, but after Sam's comment i think it could be the dates of the different batches Sam used in his re-pro grows.
Nevil said:
Well Bigherb, I wouldn't swear on a kilo of Haze Hash, that he told me that he grew them himself.
I seem to remember one batch had a number of years mixed together something like '66,'67,'68. A prominent ancestor was a thing called "Burning Bush". If Sam didn't grow burning bush then the person that did will be able to tell us more.
Everything useful was from before 1970. The one plant that came up from '70 batch, Omega, was at best 25% haze and didn't make the grade.
N
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=6699301&postcount=1232

Here's Sam's post quoted in the starting post to the thread:
After Nevil's pasing, Sam weighs in
https://www.mrnice.nl/forum/4-talk-shantibaba-mrnice/16757-after-nevils-pasing-sam-weighs.html
Sam Skunkman said:
Originally Posted by Sam_Skunkman
[FONT=&quot]I just read all the posts from my last post #1945 to #2376.The seeds I sold to Nevil were all made by me mostly from Holland work.
I never sold any I collected from Haze I obtained from the Haze Bros. I sold my work.
J & G are the same guy. Almost all my OHaze seeds were from him.
I never sold any OHaze X S Indian Kerala or Thai as OHaze, I always called them OHaze X whatever.
Burning Bush was 100% pure OHaze I grew it in Calif and named it, RCC also smoked it with me, and loved it. That and another OHaze I called Cream De La Cream and another I called Mr Greasy even though it was a girl, it had very very streched laddery buds that even when dry and placed in a zip bag greased up the bag unbelievably, it was also hard to roll and keep a joint lit.
Nevil did not have OHaze seeds from before the 70's 80"s as he got his OHaze from me and I only sold him seeds I had made, all 100% OHaze, but not from the 60's or early 70's as I did not start making OHaze seeds until the mid 70's and in large amounts in the 80's in Holland. I think I sold him seeds I made in Holland after 85'.

I will try and answer a few questions if I know the answers, but will ignore any questions I have answered before. Dont ask me about others Haze as I was not the breeder you need to ask the breeder.

The reason that OHaze was seldom found in Coffee shops in Amsterdam is because commercial growers wanted herb with a short flowering period, why would they grow a OHaze that took 16-24 weeks and did not yield as much as a 7-8 week plant?
That and I was a seed producer not a commercial grower if I was I would have worked up an OHaze pure, that was better then NH at least to me.
I get that not all liked OHaze X Skunk or Thai/OHazeXSkunk but I did and many others I know also did.
I also have yet to find any Cannabis that had a more Cerebral, Clear, Up, Psychdelic high with no celing that got you higher every time you took a toke. Nevils did not, for me anyway.
People have many different preferences I also have mine. RCC agrees with me if that matters. I did not see OHaze until the very early 70's I did see both G's and RL's my wife manicured for G and he was the first OHaze Bro, we were close back in the day, and his was the best. Shame he quite growing OHaze but it was so much easier to get my Skunk #1 seeds for his grows, this was before people maintained clones, and his OHaze was already suffering from inbreeding depression, I did not try and improve my OHaze seed lines I tried to preserve all the genes and only sold them with the advice to use them for breeding not commercial growing, to use for commercial growing you need to grow thousands and select the best 10 clones to reproduce for product, few people wanted to do that.
I sold Nevil seeds for $1 a pop for any of my varieties.
I sold by the kilo for €5,000 there are 50,000 - 75,000 for small seeds like OHaze.
I still have a KG of OHaze seeds made a decade ago they are not for sale they are for a OHaze project I am trying to arrange outdoors in the ground at a latitude of 18 just to find and clone the best 10-20 for production where legal.
I have zero problems to keep well made seeds alive stored under refridgerated 4c for 25 years so they are still germainating in the high 90's if and when I do this I will post photos of the 10-20 as well as their Cannabinoid and terpene profiles.
These are slightly over 75 per gram so 75,000 seeds and normally I get 70% females with OHaze so I will have lots to select the 10-20 keepers from, I expect about 50,000 females if started carefully. I am retired from selling seeds, but I will allow others to do what they want with my work, they will pay me for the work, and it is not work as I want to do it even retired.

FYI the OHaze grown by the Haze Bros were not all equal in quality, maybe 10% were fantastic, 50% good or great, and maybe 10% not as good but most would still think it was great. Each year after 1970 the quality and yields and vigor declined a bit. By 1980 I did not know any large OHaze growers, for the reasons I have stated.

I have told the truth, I have zero to gain by altering the truth, I am retired for several years now. I have had a great life, few complaints, I would like to put out a dependable pure OHaze seed line or two for my self and others, even if I do not sell them but let others do so. Selling is work, I do not need the $ and I will only do what I love today. Breeding OHaze is not work for me it is fun, and I think I can do it better then anyone else just because of my experience and history.

FYI I have all but given up on Phylos, they have other goals then my interest in Cannabis Evolution and Relationships, but FYI I only sent them extracted DNA no living materials they could steal, I also sent them many of my varieties DNA, focused on Landraces to help explore my interest in Evolution and Relationships. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I am glad I tried, nothing ventured nothing gained.....

-SamS[/FONT]

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Elmer bud

Neville did more in a year than you did in your whole life.

Why do you keep disrepecting every memory of Neville(RIP), how but hurt are you , must of been real painful ?

Spend more time cleaning up your buds instead of spewing hate at Neville's memory RIP

I don't want to get into the discussion between you and EB, no time for war, however if I can express my opinion, it is not disrespect for a dead person if you tell the truth ... and the truth is that Nevil was not the best at that time ...
If we want to say what he has done for the world of cannabis, it is another matter, but the truth can offend, but it is never a sin ...

TheDarkStorm

Goats cheese I asked youto pm me....you can believe wat you want...an your entiteled to that..ive seen you do a bit of breeding..so I thought youd be more clever then that ...

GoatCheese

Veteran
Come on..
Who do you think i'm gonna go with? Sam Skunkman who personally was there with Nevil or some dude from a grower forum? What do you think, my friend.

If Sam got some year in the 80's wrong then so what. He may care far less about the specific date he gave Nevil those seeds than many of us might think. I'm sure you know he isn't too big of a fan of Nevils' and vice versa.

If Sam says he made the Haze re-pro seeds himself and didn't give any original Haze Bros seeds to Nevil, why argue with that? I think we should take that as fact.

I'm sure he knows better than Nevil where those seeds came from, ay. And i'm not calling Nevil a bull shit artist, just saying he might have misunderstood something.

Nevil didn't have any problems admitting he got it wrong saying there's Thai in NL5, when NL Seattle Greg revealed it was actually Hawaiian, so i'm sure he wouldn't argue Sam about who really made those seeds.

I'm gonna see my way out now cause i'm not much of a Haze head myself like a said earlier.
Peace.

TheDarkStorm

Eb ...fact still remains the story never changed....an its thanks to that man you have wat you have in the majority of your garden...if you dont like it or your think its rubbish...mabe you should make a stand an be a man an put your money wer your mouth is an not use the guys stuff ..throw that A5haze stuff in the bin..stamp all over them hazes that have been worked be nevil...
In this case the mans personal life is a different subject...wat wer here discussing is the work an plants