What's new

C5 Haze in the seed form

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Will start C5Haze s1.s and Hybrids project l8ter this year.

The A5Haze s1 and Hybrids was just done last year.

@hempy A lot of Hazes sold in J.s shop where grown from the cuts made by me in my house. Moved by A. to F. in Breda and spread to growers from there. These cuts been in the group since end 80.s and early 90.s

Myself didnt become part till end 90.s

The A5haze cut was almost lost by all, it came down to 1 plant at my house that was shared back in the group, i gave it back to Sammy and A.

Why i didnt make seeds with these before is because i was asked not to at that time, now i have been given permision by others in the group. Its time to get it out.

Hi Karma G i was told this by Nevs close mate yesterday who knows J also.

Ben bought the Seed Bank in 1990. From then on he had all the clones, plnts etc. It came with the biz.Nevil only got them back when he went to work for Ben ..which is why he went to work for Ben.I know for a fact that Nevil had none of his clones ...not 1....in 1991. Cause he asked me to try to get them.

I was not there so only going by people who were.

In 2002 i was one of few to get hold of Mango Haze test seed by shanti. From all the seed i selected 2 females 1 male the Females were called Queeny and the Other.Shanti saw these plants smoked them and he told me that the plant i called Other looked smelt and smoked just like the mother plant being A5haze.

The genetics sold by both Nev and Shanti in f1 had the potential to produce plants like the plants used in the breeding of these lines.

So i know what the A5haze smells like looks like and how it smokes.

Even if there clones from well selected f1 seed made by Nev they still be outstanding smoke.

Happy New Years.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
I got nothing to prove @hempy , the info given with Leters is anouf that if you need to verify you can.

J knows who F is very well, everybody in this story does. These cuts are just that and nothing else.
Without F non of these cuts would be here today.

AstroTHC

In my opinion the best cut of the team from the south NL is their Amnesia 14 week flower time. Ginger like haze taste and the strongest.

I think that A5 cut is original 1,same smell same look as before.
But for me these old cuts lack of something and they have that hazy taste which people dont like so much woody and old lether compounds.
hybrids of them Jack,Kali,SSH,Mango hz,Neville....have better overall efects and rounded and rafined terpen profiles.
But all in all it is all selection, are those cut the best ? no they arent,but they play big part in history of seed business and that is why they are so pricy and unique.

Its time for opening more genepools and work with new landraces...there is lot to be found in jungles around the world....XD

A5 haze is more hybrid high then C5 maybe thats why Neville didnt breed with it so much crossing stony indica to stony A5 not so special like electric C5 x skunk or indica....

MadMac on here do some Haze selection and i bet if you grow all of these seeds you will find as good as C and A hazes....for goods cut you only need time and place...selection is the key.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
In my opinion the best cut of the team from the south NL is their Amnesia 14 week flower time. Ginger like haze taste and the strongest.

I think that A5 cut is original 1,same smell same look as before.
But for me these old cuts lack of something and they have that hazy taste which people dont like so much woody and old lether compounds.
hybrids of them Jack,Kali,SSH,Mango hz,Neville....have better overall efects and rounded and rafined terpen profiles.
But all in all it is all selection, are those cut the best ? no they arent,but they play big part in history of seed business and that is why they are so pricy and unique.

Its time for opening more genepools and work with new landraces...there is lot to be found in jungles around the world....XD

A5 haze is more hybrid high then C5 maybe thats why Neville didnt breed with it so much crossing stony indica to stony A5 not so special like electric C5 x skunk or indica....

MadMac on here do some Haze selection and i bet if you grow all of these seeds you will find as good as C and A hazes....for goods cut you only need time and place...selection is the key.

Yeah my Opinion and is almost opisite, the A5Hz#5 was way more high then the C5 cut still around today (C5#2)

ps the A5Haze cut I gave back is the #2 (1 most indica and 5 most haze)

And we dont keep a Amnesia 14weeker, we got a old SSH 13 week flower but i never run it myself.

I do Agree that there can be just the same type quiality in MadMac hybrids as Nevils A and C hybrids etc. Same for Sams work and all others, But without a doubt the NL#5 x Haze was above all others its somthing in that combo that makes it so special, I never found that same thing in Pure hazes ore Haze x Skunks etc.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Do have to say that overall The A lines are more like Red Wine and the C lines more like White wine ore Champagne, when compared to wines,

So the A overall does have more body effect combined with the high, its also the one that for me when smoked in big amounts can have a slight trippy effect, I dont get that with the C line myself,

AstroTHC

Do have to say that overall The A lines are more like Red Wine and the C lines more like White wine ore Champagne, when compared to wines,

So the A overall does have more body effect combined with the high, its also the one that for me when smoked in big amounts can have a slight trippy effect, I dont get that with the C line myself,

that is what i think i know that some cuts ie A5no5 can be more sativish than C5 but i mean that old A5 and C5 at checkpoint and around south before. A5 more stoney to C5 also C have pine lemon terps and only by it it must be more up than piney leather musky garlicky terps of A5 haze....all in all A5 was stronger than C5 with stornger i mean more hybrid or indica i could go sleep after joint after C5 never. It was more up and hazy electric. So i smoked A5 no 2 havent smoked A5 no 5.

Mexican haze is like A5 that i smoke just more up and more refined terps.

AstroTHC

im not in this subject like you,havent smoked all A5 hazes.

i would like to know more about this topic if you could describe these phenos of c and a hazes x NL5 i would appreciate it.

also at Dmpkring i smoked several times A5mango is this one of 1-5 A5haze cut or just some hybrid ?

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
I got nothing to prove @hempy , the info given with Leters is anouf that if you need to verify you can.

J knows who F is very well, everybody in this story does. These cuts are just that and nothing else.
Without F non of these cuts would be here today.

Karma G i am not asking any one to prove a thing the guy i got and get my info regarding the clones knows J very well also he also was a close friend of Neville's and was in the Dam before Nev got and moved into the castle.

Nev up until he passed for the record was more interested in locating old school genetics like Thai / South American not old lines he did .

Wish you well and those wanting to grow S1s.

AstroTHC

C father and A father of C5 and A5 cuts. Are comes from Haze F1 so they are brothers and haze B was sister.

That is way when u mix NL5xHazeC you can also have phenos resamble A5. But they are very rear.

So infact from Original Haze F1 Neville selected 3 cuts C,A and B.

''Nh is made from Haze C male which is made by two pure haze parents from 1969....then the female side of NH is made from Haze A combined to NL5 or NL5Haze A where Haze A was also made by two pure Haze parents also from 1969
Haze A is no longer alive only Haze C male is along with several other different sativa lines.''

So Ohaze69+Ohaze69 = haze A and haze C....rest is well know history....haze A and C are brothers they are just different phenotype that is all.

Last edited:

TheDarkStorm

In fact haze-a and haze-c may have only been half brothers..also ive had nl5haze c phenos that give off mad piney sandlewood frankincense types...pluse the males wernt ohaze69 x ohaze69...they are infact 69 or pre 69 hazes straight an not as shanti described...mind you shantis could be he might have took haze c squared male and female and put them together...though why he would do that god knows because breeding haze to its self didnt really make it beter..so I doubt that happened...anyway nevils wer just straight..he didnt inbreed them and then use males from the inbreeds.

Last edited:

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Those seeds are absolutely not from 1969 ... But I agree that most likely they are brothers only in part, from Nevil's descriptions it seems that he received a mix of seeds from Sam ....

TheDarkStorm

Those seeds are absolutely not from 1969 ... But I agree that most likely they are brothers only in part, from Nevil's descriptions it seems that he received a mix of seeds from Sam ....

I wouldnt be so sure..because I didnt see them and niether did you....but im not going into that..

AstroTHC

why sould i believe you?
Shanti was there with Nevile.

What he get to lie that kind of information?
This info is useles just few of us want to know we have passion for thet.
They are clearly very related cuz both lines trow ''mango and leather'' especially if they are combined like NH and Mango Hz.
Maybe Shanti lie on some seed line he had reson for it(money/sales) but for this kind information ther is no sense to lie.

So i belive to Him, I have found the same NL5xhaze phenos in Nevile Haze and Nl5xhaze from sensi and shantis seeds.

i call it dark haze smell it is like old leather,metallic,deep spice,with candy grapey scent which latter with cure transforms to just some kind of switness in jar.

smoke is smooth and creamy,and taste is deep spicy but not to intense and on exhale straight incense and little bit of something like woody-orange peel which makes that incense so dank.

High is always up and racy what to do feeling, disoranted at first you want sit and jump at the same time, kind of feeling like 1 minute indica than 3 minutes racy haze high,and heart is bouncing.
After thet i have opiate like feeling of weel being and deep relaxation in body and higher touths.
And can easily after smoke and that first rush go to sleep.
also i need to say that every joint you smoke you feel that again and if you smoke litle bit more one day,next day you will have weed hangover and you will have some kind of memmory loss you are forgetful little bit dizzy and stupid.

Only this cut(Nl5haze) and OG cut i have gives me sometimes feeling if im not expirienced smoker i would go white if i smoke lil bit more.

T

TheForgotten

TGS Seeds will also release a killer release of Original Sensi NL5.

There was a pheno of this in Canada late 80's that had a reported 30+% THC..i can't verify that, but i can verify that it was somma the strongest cannabis i've smoked, it was as good as RKSkunk....

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
I wouldnt be so sure..because I didnt see them and niether did you....but im not going into that..

Obviously I wasn't there either, and we'll never know the truth, (this also applies to Shanti, the 1969 story is used a lot by him, but he knows that Nevil received the seeds in the 80s, and the King of cannabis himself said somewhere, I have to search), we can only draw conclusions from what we know ... :)

TheDarkStorm

Astro shanti didnt even come into Holland till 1990 so he wasnt ther..im going by the person who had those seeds..not someone who never even saw those seeds

TheDarkStorm

An I wouldn't say shanti lie's..I think his strongest point isnt writing as he makes mistakes..like we all can...his skill is with plants