What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

C- BANANA S1

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If u check all plants in veg often u wont get mites in ur flower room. Do all ur treating in veg. Nothing gets put into flower u have not inspected.

Lyfespan

If u check all plants in veg often u wont get mites in ur flower room. Do all ur treating in veg. Nothing gets put into flower u have not inspected.

and spray spray spray like hell in veg, rotating ipm, and spraying with silica in between treatments only things that keep the borg at bay here, seems they are on and in everything.

sm-90, azamax and ag-sil 16 mix in veg really fucks them up

billb

Veteran
and spray spray spray like hell in veg, rotating ipm, and spraying with silica in between treatments only things that keep the borg at bay here, seems they are on and in everything.

sm-90, azamax and ag-sil 16 mix in veg really fucks them up

You mix all those together? Or I read it wrong

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
If your room is sealed get some Hot Shot pest strips. Leave them in there for a week.

My room is not sealed. I have intake and exhaust. Also, its a bedroom so I have a door I go in and out of to/from my kitchen with a tarp over the doorway.
Im broke as fuck, but Ill try the recipe Mushroombrew said to use in 2 weeks when I get my check again.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I sprayed like a mutha fucka in veg. I oversprayed them. Couldnt put anymore Azamax on them if I wanted too. Thats after stripping the fuk outa them and leaving only 6" of tops before flip.

I think they came from the cracks in the baseboards from outside and from the cellar. They only went on some plants after the Azamax wore off after I flipped them. They are in week 4 flower so its been a month since last spray in veg.
Im pretty pissed. Been keeping it 73*- day / 64*-night to slow them down abit. They dont like the cold I here.

billb

Veteran
I sprayed like a mutha fucka in veg. I oversprayed them. Couldnt put anymore Azamax on them if I wanted too. Thats after stripping the fuk outa them and leaving only 6" of tops before flip.

I think they came from the cracks in the baseboards from outside and from the cellar. They only went on some plants after the Azamax wore off after I flipped them. They are in week 4 flower so its been a month since last spray in veg.
Im pretty pissed. Been keeping it 73*- day / 64*-night to slow them down abit. They dont like the cold I here.

Put one of those hot shot in the cellar and it kills up to 900 ft. They’re like 8 bucks at my local grocery store

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
The neighbors upstairs do their laundry down there. Would it be safe for them to be down there like 10 minutes at a time?
Have you popped any of those beans I sent BillB?

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
My room is not sealed. I have intake and exhaust. Also, its a bedroom so I have a door I go in and out of to/from my kitchen with a tarp over the doorway.
Im broke as fuck, but Ill try the recipe Mushroombrew said to use in 2 weeks when I get my check again.

The neighbors upstairs do their laundry down there. Would it be safe for them to be down there like 10 minutes at a time?

I think short term would be OK. But if the air is changed over to much I dont think the strips will work. They evaporate and build up in the air. I think you would be wasting your time and money because a lethal amount wont have time to build up in the air.

billb

Veteran

No I haven’t had a chance to pop anything yet. I’m still saving to buy that tent. 5x9. Santa hit me hard this year! Lol
As soon as I do I have 5 different strains I need to pop.

No, I’m in an out of my veg room all day. Air constantly is changed out in my room. It says don’t put in an area where you or pets spend more than 4 hours a day. So you can hide it in there wherever and it’s going to kill whatever’s within 900 ft. I’ve had mine for a cpl months now and I’ll never go back to sticky traps or anything like that. Too messy. This is simple as it gets. So your neighbors will be fine.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Im getting ready to make C-Banana x AOG. I'll be putting the male into flower tonight. Gonna hit a bottom branch. These should make some seriously huge, vigorous plants for outdoors next year. The Diesel Fire x AOG Im germinating in paper towels tonight as well.

billb

Veteran
Im getting ready to make C-Banana x AOG. I'll be putting the male into flower tonight. Gonna hit a bottom branch. These should make some seriously huge, vigorous plants for outdoors next year. The Diesel Fire x AOG Im germinating in paper towels tonight as well.

Awesome! I was planning on the diesel fire x aog to pop first. Those sound good. I hope you get all those pests worked out. You’ll be amazed what’s it’s like in a cpl weeks after hAving them out

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im getting ready to make C-Banana S1 x AOG. I'll be putting the male into flower tonight. Gonna hit a bottom branch. These should make some seriously huge, vigorous plants for outdoors next year. The Diesel Fire x AOG Im germinating in paper towels tonight as well.

Make sure to add s1 to anything you guys use CBS1 on.

Coughie

Day 33:

Eight different S1 ladies

picture.php

Pheno #8:

picture.php

Pheno #2:

picture.php

Pheno #6:

picture.php

Pheno #5:

picture.php

Things are coming along nicely, I think.
Whatchall think?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts