What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

C- BANANA S1

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
how much stronger is LED compared to fluorescent watt for watt??

blynx did a comparison thread with a light meter:

13w 2700k CFL
12" 7 lux
6" 28 lux
9" 101 lux

10w 2700k LED with lens
12" 24 lux
6" 110 lux
9" 534 lux

10w 2700k LED with no lens
12" 37 lux
6" 165 lux
9" 707 lux

:tiphat:

~star~crash~

a local wanted to 2 oz's of cbs1 extract ... i turned him down because i did not want to part with it , but i might recon$ider and let some go ... rough choice because the med is special

Aspenou812

Veteran
i'm always envious of the ones who made it in a relationship ... i failed ...is the legality of it all that's really fucked up imho

Most of my relationships have sucked bad..... i was glad to be out of them.... Just not lucky enough to a good guy.... Now i'm just an old hag.. With a hot body..... lmfao

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Most of my relationships have sucked bad..... i was glad to be out of them.... Just not lucky enough to a good guy.... Now i'm just an old hag.. With a hot body..... lmfao

speakin of BULLSHIT !!!! your as far from being an old hag as i am to lookin like Tom Cruise :biggrin:

like me , your a sweetheart !!!! just don't piss you off !!! :yoinks: cuz if you don't kick ass .... the dogs will ! :biggrin:
you by any chance Libra Aspen ???

billb

Veteran
a local wanted to 2 oz's of cbs1 extract ... i turned him down because i did not want to part with it , but i might recon$ider and let some go ... rough choice because the med is special

What does an oz of that go for? Also gram price. Always wondered that.

Aspenou812

Veteran
speakin of BULLSHIT !!!! your as far from being an old hag as i am to lookin like Tom Cruise :biggrin:

like me , your a sweetheart !!!! just don't piss you off !!! :yoinks: cuz if you don't kick ass .... the dogs will ! :biggrin:
you by any chance Libra Aspen ???

No... Im not.... Im a LEO.... I guess i do ok in the looks department every now and again....

Americangrower

Veteran
blynx did a comparison thread with a light meter:

13w 2700k CFL
12" 7 lux
6" 28 lux
9" 101 lux

10w 2700k LED with lens
12" 24 lux
6" 110 lux
9" 534 lux

10w 2700k LED with no lens
12" 37 lux
6" 165 lux
9" 707 lux

:tiphat:

I bought a 13w led flood light for $1 at dollar tree for my seedlings. I think they are really liking it. Im going to make a 6 or so string light from a extension cord for my 2 x 4 male/pollen chucking tent.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No... Im not.... Im a LEO.... I guess i do ok in the looks department every now and again....

LEO ... ok , that explains alot too :biggrin: every one of my female friends .... wife included , are all Leo's lol

& i'm quite sure your ALOT better than OK in the looks department !!!

Aspenou812

Veteran
LEO ... ok , that explains alot too :biggrin: every one of my female friends .... wife included , are all Leo's lol

& i'm quite sure your ALOT better than OK in the looks department !!!

Thus far your the only one that knows that fer sure.... and thank you.... Ill just be an old hag to everyone else... :laughing:

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
My wife is a Aquarius and I am a Sagittarius.

So here are my plants as of this morning. I have them back under the LED. The one I helped out of the seed husk is the runt. I will keep running it for a bit to see if she improves.

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Banana kush and c banana have to be related I am smoking some nutty banana bread phenotype from jaws genetics Banana kush ibl seeds I've kept the mother too so I'll see once I dial her down to perfection will try once I run a few more alien tech lines

Anyone find a banana bread profile in their s1's c banana? Jw

~star~crash~

Banana kush and c banana have to be related I am smoking some nutty banana bread phenotype from jaws genetics Banana kush ibl seeds I've kept the mother too so I'll see once I dial her down to perfection will try once I run a few more alien tech lines

Anyone find a banana bread profile in their s1's c banana? Jw

Hey, Emperor, I got banana peels , not banana bread

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
~Star~ , I have a pheno that smells just like bananas. So far anyways. I know terps can change late in flower but this pheno at week 3&1/2 - 4 smells like bananas. It seems to be the sativa dom plant with the smallest yield. But oh man does it smell outrageous!