What's new

C- BANANA S1

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Little bit over feed but not anything serious looking to me. Flowers size look small to me for day 46. You can tell when they got more N then needed when there dark green. I have been doing allot of tests with dark green, green, light green. I'm still looking in to this. The darker green color can be contrasting the white tics allot more then lighter plants making them look more frosty..These have awhile to go so just feed ro until done will be fine. #4 looks the frostiest to me.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Even though I still have seeds left, I found that one pheno that smells awesome. Im gonna go ahead and take a cut with buds on it and root and reveg it. Its gonna be worth it since that smell and the bud structure is what I was looking for when I popped them beans.
Wish that cut rooted! Woulda had it backed up already. The other 2 are backed up but those arent the phenos I wanted.

Once its revegged and healthy Ill make sure you get a cut ~Star~. Maybe in March if we get a booth? Or waaaay sooner if we meet up and Dans and take those extras off your hands. :biggrin:

~star~crash~

Hey Peeps

Hey Peeps

i just talked w/ a friend who extensively sampled everything i grew out last year and he told me he liked the CB S1 the best .... he said it was the sweetest and the tastiest ganja with the best quality of high.... she was against tuff competition too!

Americangrower

Veteran
I agree to much N. Dark green and hooking leaves. I would give just water and carbs. Im sure 150g pot has more than enough nutes in it

mushroombrew

Veteran
Funny how how quick you guys are to blame the grower. Looks like an unstable AF S1 to me. I doubt a 10 pack is enough to find much.

For the Record Hammer's Kush looks nuts. This one not so much.

~star~crash~

i beg to differ ^^^ i've grown her out & i've seen what she can do you should scroll back and look at some of the pics earlier in the thread ...peace

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
All 3 of the phenos I got outa 3 seeds popped are great. 1 stands out over the others. I feel a ten pack is more than enough to find something stellar.
Took a cutting this morning with buds on it and hopefully it roots and revegges nicely.
That smell though.....AWESOME!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Funny how how quick you guys are to blame the grower. Looks like an unstable AF S1 to me. I doubt a 10 pack is enough to find much.

For the Record Hammer's Kush looks nuts. This one not so much.

CBS1 seeds where never released by me. Those that have grown the test packs I sent have found some killer plants. those 10 packs I released early got refunds or a care pack. If ur buying fem seeds u should expect to find plants with intersex traits. unstable im not that sure anymore. More reports of great results are coming in. There are no CBS1 seeds getting released. I'm the only person that has a good supply in my vault. That's where they will stay until I do a pheno hunt.. All of my CB out crosses have been stellar.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Not 1 plant outa 3 shown any intersex traits. Week 7 flower and they woulda shown nuts by now if they were gonna show nuts. So, seems pretty stable to me so far.
Im eagerly waiting harvest! Im keeping this whole plant to my head. Selling the other 2. Love the bright limegreen color with shades of purple.....and the fact it smells like pure bananas! Lovin it!

Gonna pop the rest of these beans and see what else is in there.
Also have plans to take a DieselFire x AncientOG male and hit the CBs1 with it.
Also gonna def make C-BananaS1 x (SLG x SSSDH).

C

cooterbrown420

Hmmm every cbs1 I had threw nuts and every cb cross I have grown has thrown nuts. At the same time atleast 5 other strains from seed have been grown with no hermes. Now the plants that come from cbs1 and cb crosses are really nice if you can pick through the herms.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very odd, There has been 1 or 2 other reports but none got 100% that's why it was scrapped. I can only go by what people report back to me. I never found any in the out crosses I grew. At some point I will grow some CBS1 to see what I get..

~star~crash~

i had one herm on me out of 8 ...we thought the plant was a male for a long time ,then she changed her mind and revealed her inner self ...

hayday

Veteran
I kept 3 clones of the most stable from my seed pack. They have been kickin it in my veg area. These 3 plants made to day 45 in flower before they got cut for acting up. In a room full of plants like Sour Strawberry Kush, Lifesaver, 79 x mas bud and aLemon Larry x Grape Rhomulan,these were the plants that threw nuts. Some were not descreet about it and showed early but these last 3 plants made 6 weeks before I had to cull.
Running a perpetual room with many more plants I could not chance loose pollen in my space. Early on in this thread I said I would take some clones and see if cut behaved any better than the seed plant and now i put one into flower a few days back.
Shes heavily topped to limit the stretch as the seed plant went big and this speccimen had varigated leaves .I'll be seeing whats up with her and if she does well, I'll run the other two.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Great idea Hayday.
Usually the originally grown seed plant can show nuts but the clones will not.
Good luck on your grow. Hope the clone does well for you with no problems. Sorry you had to cull at week 6. Thats a bitch! If I had to cull these now I would be soooo sad.
The smell from this one pheno is my favorite in the garden now. Even over the Glue.