What's new

C- Banana aka Banana Kush

JAWS

well from everything i know about the banana kush from O-KID it was a sag 60/40 * ghost og that made the BANANA KUSH. so if your working with the original line and keeping things open in the pollination there should still be both pheno to be found.

never have i grown the GHOST OG and if it's anything like this ghost banana pheno i never want to either!!..

for me this GHOST PHENO is worth jack shite tough to grow proper pretty much next to NO smell what so ever it smells like MEHH maybe a pot stem or something along those lines. i keep rubbing on her thinking ya today is the day she brings on some smell but no and here we are at week 7..maybe it's me maybe i'm just running her wrong but i don't think so.

the SAG 60/40 is where it's at as far as i can tell decent buds great structure killer banana smell, i think when ppl think of the banana kush and go after her there most interested in the banana smell flavor so thats what i'm going to move forward with on this piece.

i'm in a bit of a conundrum at the moment with this piece because the pollen i have in house was from two or three males and i'm just not sure which pheno they were at the time of collection. i want to only focus on the BANANA profile, i may just nd up using the rest of this BANANA POLLEN on other strain and pop a few more banana seeds and look for a heavy banana male to then use on my banana female to insure my offspring remain heavy in the banana department.

peace :biggrin:

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
never have i grown the GHOST OG and if it's anything like this ghost banana pheno i never want to either!!..

for me this GHOST PHENO is worth jack shite tough to grow proper pretty much next to NO smell what so ever

Ghost OG is fire as fuck

so is chiquita banana.

H

HemperorsKnight

@jaws heu brother if you got the chiquita banana by rb26 and x'd it w ur best stud banana i bet you could reallu kill da game w that banana line ive been tryna get her but im just an ant rn on the mag and ur really really known btw jaws thx for getting csb ur gear i got some fruity pebble og ic1 and f3 freebies how recessive is the cereal pheno in that specific fpog line im dying to know considering theres no word online anywhere i can find

JAWS

@jaws heu brother if you got the chiquita banana by rb26 and x'd it w ur best stud banana i bet you could reallu kill da game w that banana line ive been tryna get her but im just an ant rn on the mag and ur really really known btw jaws thx for getting csb ur gear i got some fruity pebble og ic1 and f3 freebies how recessive is the cereal pheno in that specific fpog line im dying to know considering theres no word online anywhere i can find

YOU WILL FINE plenty of cereal pheno in those pack's..

enjoy :biggrin:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fire Cookies#12 (AKA CHERRY COOKIES) X Chiquita Banana

picture.php

JAWS

hammer is that a CHIQ pheno you are showing us in that pic??.

i'm guessing FIRE OG on the other side?.

did you make this piece ?.

pretty plant for-sure.

very nice :biggrin:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes I made that. She looks more Cherry Cookie dom. I have not flowered any yet so no clue on quality. I made just 30 of these seeds. That girl is ready to flower. I'm waiting for some cuts to root 1st.

H

HemperorsKnight

Damn HammerHead thats gotta be a line wiv sum serious potential u testing them when they done flowering at steephill labs?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im sure if anyone wanted to test my flowers they could do that. I never have tested anything. Might have to start doing that.

H

HemperorsKnight

@jaws any threads i can chat w u on? I don't wanna ask irrelevant questions on rb26's thread not looking to piss anyone off

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Damn, yall be killing me with these plants. I heard about the 30+ and had to come check her out.

Nicely done.

I thought 30% was crazy, whats the new boundary 40%? Sounds ridiculous, right?

If yall keep this up I wouldnt even consider it cannabis anymore... Yall on some new shit.

H

HemperorsKnight

Is chiquita banana exceeding the 34.7% thca yet? Have any of the s1's you've made @rb26 exceeded the legendary chiquita banana yet? That's crazy banana kush from @jaws would be the strongest strain on earth actually recorded and people be tryna make it seem that it's 45-50something with no lab tests to prove it like rb did still people around that don't have a clue bout cb i asked a few breeders and was surprised to hear that they never heard of her banana bread terps sound like something you wouldn't wanna stop smoking especially for the terpene profile alone and that uber high thca only compliments it i imagine. I hope my Platinum Banana OG Kush bx1's come out super quality like that cb

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There are no s1 made I know of. That is the project im working on now.. Soon they will be available.. Will see what I can come up with on other crosses using her.

H

HemperorsKnight

@hammerhead well I am stoked to see em drop will have to get some reserved

ZIO GREEN

OUTLAW
Veteran
So chiquita banana is banana kush,the rb 26's cut comes from the line is working jaws?

Or is another banana kush with different lineage?

H

HemperorsKnight

@ZIO GREEN. That's what i believe theyre trying to figure out cuz jaws was using the ghost dom banana male or female and now has switched to the 6040 don pheno male or female so probably the only one that would know would be the guy that grew the seeds from the pack he ordered from whoever hopefully jaws and hopefully this rare pheno cb is something you can find if you ran like fifty or more banana kush ibl's 34.7% thca is just amazing for those who extract or would just love to smoke emselves out i couldn't even fathom the heavenly effects that strain would give you i wonder if it has insane munchies to the high and if its more couchlock or cerebral but duude the banana bread sounds omfg good