What's new

C- Banana aka Banana Kush

Acotaco

How does one in So cal get a cut of this ?? man I wanna try to grow her in my hydro setup bad.. are there cuts available any clubs? co-ops?

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
How does one in So cal get a cut of this ?? man I wanna try to grow her in my hydro setup bad.. are there cuts available any clubs? co-ops?

Not that I'm aware of - we've kept it as far from clubs as possible.

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
Forgot to mention we broke our old record in terms of testing percentage, hello 34% :tippet:

picture.php

Ganjaganjakush

Hey rb, I got this as orgnkid banana this is my first run with her and thst dried nugs looks pretty similar to the growth I'm getting out of here, smells-sweet I can see where people would say banana candy smell and hits gassy earth. This is week 6 what do you think? Will diff post some dried shots when finished
fbN7DyE.jpg

o4bk20B.jpg

fr2GPbf.jpg

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
Hey rb, I got this as orgnkid banana this is my first run with her and thst dried nugs looks pretty similar to the growth I'm getting out of here, smells-sweet I can see where people would say banana candy smell and hits gassy earth. This is week 6 what do you think? Will diff post some dried shots when finished
View Image
View Image
View Image

Looks very similar! Although my nug structure is fairly different - that could be due to variations in our growing methodologies.

Dog Star

Veteran
Please,can i ask what kind of growing method you use and what for nutes,
can you explain a bit your growing??

Kind regards

DS

Ganjaganjakush

9 weeks ammended soil 11/13 light cycle reeks of candy banana and something i dont really know what to call, hands down makes the terpiest rosin ive had just coat ur mouth with rich banana terps,every person says bananas after that first dab
picture.php

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I inspected the plant I pollinated I found only a few seeds. I'm not surprised considering the small amount of pollen I was able to collect. I will have to veg up a much larger plant to reverse. This is my 2nd run. The cola's are much nicer then the 1st. I topped her 2x. This is what the Chiquita Banana looks like..I Think these are running in the 75-85 day flowering time. Last pic is crappy but you get the idea.

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

theJointedOne

Veteran
How is the high? I used to get banana kush in Berkeley on telegraph patients care collective. I remember the high being a little less than average, any thoughts?

theJointedOne

Veteran
Heh! me neither. Im down to about one or two joints a day, anything gets me ripped these days. Currently getting lit off some shake from winter run lol

neongreen

Veteran
Call yourselves lightweights hah! I've been mostly smoking fan leaves with no visible trichs and getting nicely high after 4-5 j's that are around 70% baccy :D Tonight for a change I got some freshly harvested auto which has been nuked in the microwave, and just smoking the first j now... gonna be very stoned very soon! ;)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I cant smoke stuff like that. It has to be quality regardless of the amount I need to get me medicated. I'm old harsh stuff like that would kill my lungs.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
How is the high? I used to get banana kush in Berkeley on telegraph patients care collective. I remember the high being a little less than average, any thoughts?

I like it. one of my favorite flowers to smoke, i mostly dab these days, but the banana kush always gets me nice and lit. maybe not as intense as an OG or chem but still pretty enjoyable.

Latest posts

Latest posts