What's new

C- Banana aka Banana Kush

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
I'm noticing a specific trait that is coming from the CB pollen. Not sure what else to call it but OGKB trait or duck foot.. If any are familiar with OGKB she is 1 funky looking lady. I have 1 CBS1, 1 Motherloaded x CB, 1 GSC x Cpie x CB all have this trait. The 1st cbs1 are in flower now. 1 has this trait. As soon as I get some results I will post them.

The trait comes from the cherry pie in all them crosses... Ppl can believe what they want about the "lineage" lol of cookies but I believe what I was first told before anyone knew what cookies was an car accident n cherry pie was one of the drivers.... Hella pie crosses have this pop up, ..

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Not really anything to look at in the cbs1 album yet. CB album has some nice pics.

Thanks for the thread show on cb hopefully them guys/girls find a replica of the mum or at least something very similar to that banana bread dankness that rb26 was nice to show here on icmag super stoked for the release tho need a cb to grow next to the banana kush ibl I have running right now

Did he charge $250 a pop for those? Because orgnkid posted on IG last night that all CBS1 is his banana og kush renamed.

Orgnkid isn't the most reliable source of info at times, but he's right on the cb debate. It is his cut, he would know. It's possibly and s1 or bagseed though of the original. She did breed fairly true as well. Some very bland, some not.

Thanks for the thread show on cb hopefully them guys/girls find a replica of the mum or at least something very similar to that banana bread dankness that rb26 was nice to show here on icmag super stoked for the release tho need a cb to grow next to the banana kush ibl I have running right now

Those have some sweet banana bread types. Very banana og imo. A very possible source as well of other banana cuts today. I found some indica phenos in the f9 gen that grew like bubba kush, and smelled tropical banana runts candy.....makes me wonder.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DSCN8866.JPG

Latest posts

Latest posts