What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Buzzed by helicopter

St. Phatty

There was a wild area in coastal San Diego that is now all condo's and townhouses and mini-houses.

Actually, there were a lot of wild areas.

Once I was walking through and there's an Hispanic gentleman with a handgun pointed at my chest.

This is in a forest in Carlsbad.

That dude was maybe the last of a species. His clearing and little house are now a putting green or something.

shithawk420

Veteran
tch.fuck that shit.and i doubt it was the last.that shit has and will last a long time.to think otherwise is ignorance.your lucky you even lived.they dont play nice.and lol at calling the guy who almost killed you a "gentleman"!thats rich! iv always liked you phatty so dont take it personal

baduy

My best spot is well hidden but in a very obvious and visited area at daytime.
For maintenance on this one I use ephemeris data on the net and go at night when the moon is at its peak. You don't need a full moon to be able to work,half moon when highest is good enough

Lochinvar

there are often people in the community that are aware of operations taking place.

not sure of this town/area in particular, but there are often " hotspots " in the community where one can pick up usefulls information.

I know that keeping a low profile is important, but sometimes if one finds these " hotspots " useful infos is offered up, when a innocent question about the noisy helicopters in the area is thrown out there.

again, safety as numero uno an how comfortable you feel in your community

hot spots? you mean like neighborhood facebook pages? where i live, that is the fastest way to get info of shit going down.

geneva_sativa

hot spots? you mean like neighborhood facebook pages? where i live, that is the fastest way to get info of shit going down.

No, that's not what I meant.

Was thinking more like actual physical places in a community ( such as a coffee shop, bookstore, local food market where oldschool locals go, etc )

I have found more infos this way than I would have guessed it. But not every community have like that, and not everyone feel comfortable to engage in their community like that ( sometimes with good reason. )

There is famous line from I Ching about going into forest without a guide, and I feel it is like that when you don't know your community well enough. . . hard to know what is happen locally.

The Revolution

Veteran
I know my area, I am in control. Maybe gotna reckless w age, Ive been at this a long time.. I lost almost all of my first 7-8 years crops to "friends", ppl in the know.. They know who is the keeper of the flame... They come n look, and hunt.. Ive lost more like that. Ive never losta crop to the weedeatas.. That I know of.. Ive been flown and still harvested.. I know all areas I plant in well this is a substantial garden, as much as I down play it, There's weight in there. Only in the last 4-5 years have I been taking down ea garden myself, dry, handtrim myself. Always boutique buds.. The neighbors see me come n go, we know enough about each other, but we dont get in ea other's business. Last thing Id mention is helicopters buzzin around, its not that situation.

The Revolution

Veteran
bahah fucker's crazy... :)
If I ever become dumb enuff to carry my cell to the field, that will be my excuse if I get caught. I was chasing pikachu...u see him?

geneva_sativa

I know my area, I am in control. Maybe gotna reckless w age, Ive been at this a long time.. I lost almost all of my first 7-8 years crops to "friends", ppl in the know.. They know who is the keeper of the flame... They come n look, and hunt.. Ive lost more like that. Ive never losta crop to the weedeatas.. That I know of.. Ive been flown and still harvested.. I know all areas I plant in well this is a substantial garden, as much as I down play it, There's weight in there. Only in the last 4-5 years have I been taking down ea garden myself, dry, handtrim myself. Always boutique buds.. The neighbors see me come n go, we know enough about each other, but we dont get in ea other's business. Last thing Id mention is helicopters buzzin around, its not that situation.

Good to hear you sounding more confident Revolution. I know it not your first Rodeo, I was rehashing from my own experiences, and I know you know whats up. I always had to weigh all things in my mind after something like that, and then find my way from there. Wishing best possible results for you, parcero.

The Revolution

Veteran
I seen some police activity in the area, I havent gone back in since. Seen a police driving the immediate area, down a dead end road, adjacent to the spot. I happened to be close by in a public place, when he drove past me I heard the K9 unit in the back barking.

corky1968

Veteran
I happened to be close by in a public place, when he drove past me I heard the K9 unit in the back barking.

K9 means you have to upgrade to Super Ninja.

It's time to wear cayenne pepper under your shoe soles and have a
package of nice bacon ready to launch at the dog to distract him.

The bacon may not work on the dog though just the piggie with him. :laughing:

igrowone

Veteran
many grows overflown, but only a few chosen for a foot visit?
little guys can win sometimes, such as your grow isn't big enough

The Revolution

Veteran
I'm really thinking that is the case. So far nothing, plants are still there .. this is the second year I was flown and left untouched...
. Although they spoiled any chance for my breeding program plants are still there n look great. Nearing harvest..I'll keep ya posted hope to have some post harvest pics to share.

LostTribe

Premium user
I'm really thinking that is the case. So far nothing, plants are still there .. this is the second year I was flown and left untouched...
. Although they spoiled any chance for my breeding program plants are still there n look great. Nearing harvest..I'll keep ya posted hope to have some post harvest pics to share.

BLACK OP TIME BROTHER go at night with tarps and a truck or uhaul hack n drag make it out quick just make sure you have a sharp battery powered 18v sawzall will get em down quick.

For this type OP I would go before midnight and be out within an hour with what you can hack n drag pretend they are on the way!

We be in ALL BLACK SOMETIMES!

The Revolution

Veteran
I'm going to take a peek this week to see their progress. We're starting to get some cool nights, but without looking at them in several weeks it's safe to say the shortest flowering plants could stand another 2.5 weeks before the first come down. I have some later finishing Sativa's that I'd like to allow to stand another cpl weeks after I harvest the first plants. My largest plants were from clones which in theory would have begun flower sooner than the seed plants. They're probably starting to bulk up by now. I'll post an update in a few days

The Revolution

Veteran
I was able to harvest the gardens . It was all there.. I'm not Gna lie I actually took my time and got comfortable again in there..I didn't get any pics but happy just to get the plants out, and maintain my freedom in doing so. Everything is hanging now and I'll def get some pics during the trimming process And dry flower pics. Shiva is great, another successful season!! On a bad, possibly good note I uad some random pollinations and have already found a few beans!

Latest posts

Latest posts