What's new

BUYAAAAAAA...... i'm BACK !

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya Puma
well i don't know the tripple kush but if you speak highliy of it i'm quite shure it will be good....lucky i scored these then
say ,how didit turn out for ya?

heya Sir
yeah your right karma's on most of the time.
and yea i got lucky on this one hope you will 2 otherwise you'll have to wait untill november till they come out for sale...if memory serves me right.

THC
aaah you ran'm 2 ..good to know this info ....and i've heard and seen good things of the 'the white' so i'm hoping to get a good keeper out of these.
and karma's gear is mostly top notch...

thanks b00m

P

puma

hello CORE:wave:
well brother i wish i could tell ya but i cant ive never had the straight TRIP OG, what i have is a hybrid TRIP OG * DPD and its really kick ass and i have a hybrid i made my self and i call it INSANE JANE...

INSANE JANE LENAGE
MOTHER---TRIP OG * DPD
FATHER----ALIEN KUSH

when ya get those fuckers runing dont be afraid to make plenty of seeds im sure there will be more then a few ppl interested in them babbies..
peace bro:wave:

G

guest5703

Dude Core, you always have so much going on!!! New genetics are your game, so you know I'm gonna do good with all new seeds on my new run! I'll subscribe, try to stop by more often. Peace brotha!!!

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya Puma
aaah i thought you ran 'm too Nhow this is good info :)

Caligreen !!
heya bro :D yeah from time to time i like some new genes...i try to grow atleast one or 2 new strains every grow ...ofcourse i've had runs just with older mom's..but its always more fun with newer stuff...
and i've seen you started a thread with a few new ones yourself :jump: got it taggged ;)

heya Tona !
puff puff pass :joint:

always nice to hear that from you maj!

and a small update on the room
week 4 and things are going good in the room.
not much to report on the newer ones....so took some randoms

as for a previous request a Bhangi haze x angola shot....this one reeks very very spicey ...only not so much on trich buildup...Maybe it will take a bit longer on this 1....but she's dense as hell...maybe because she did't stretch as much as i expected she would

picture.php

and then my dreamgoddes ...Notthin special so far....very small plant...about 45 cm.....i need to wait a bit longer to report on smell and such
picture.php

A Straw D with a pronounced diesel smell filling in good
picture.php

and a closeup of a other StrawD but a little furhter into flower
picture.php

and a jacks door ...these ones are not filling in as they should...hope it will eventually but i think i will be disapointed....untill now i am ....smell and flavour later on as it develops better
picture.php

UK cheese on the left and a sssdh on the right... notthng new i can say about these ;)
picture.php

and the ssh/amnesia cut
picture.php

Sour Diesel Bx 2.5 F2 closup
picture.php

aaaah and the karma genes .....9 heads have shown and are growing strong ...i potted the last 3 with no tail hope the still come out....but others are already 5 cm big :jump:
need to get new soil so i can make the new run ready pic of this later on :)

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
Hello brother Core!

Been lurking in this thread to long.

Figured I should post up! Tell you how amazing you are doing!

.... but you know that I bet. :D

Running the White OG V2.0 i see... I was trying to get on the list... but apperently was late to the party! guess I will have to wait. :D
Being FAM does not mean special previledges!
that BikerKush is the one I had my I on. seeing how T did one the Luc had me drooling.

I can not wait to see what you do with the White OG V2.0! they gonna be nice!

Ahh.... and the Purple Bastard. Good to see it. :D

I think a may still have a few of those in the vault... :whee:

Keep it up sir! I will try and post up more often!

:respect:

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya Milo bro :)

yeah mate but still i appreciate the nice words !! and sorry to hear you did't make it on the list...indeed it does't always but it shure is a nice free pass to have some breeders do know we fucks have it in us ;)
aah and you still have some PB's?? those will be f2's then

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
aaah then you must have been gifted these seeds by our friend jaws ?
nice to know you got some 2 they are quite old already....if you love a grapelike plant with possible purple pheno's init ....then you need to pop these for shure

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Lookin good brother.... getting frosty in there! They are gonna fatten up nicely! Keep up the great work!

green peace!

Jare

Genetics' hunter
Veteran
Hell yeah Core! :D

Nice advancement in your room ;) that StrawDeez looks incredibly dank!

Keep us updated :)

Jare

Genetics' hunter
Veteran
Hell yeah Core! :D

Nice advancement in your room ;) that StrawDeez looks incredibly dank!

Keep us updated :)

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
Look'n sweet Core, that strawberry diesel looks great,
she's on my wish list, the Maj. promised me a couple
in my next "care package", till then I'll have to drool
all over yours :yummy:, keep`em green, peace :ying:

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya Big D !!!

thanks alot mate i hope that they fatten up quite a bit...i did turn'm again last evening ..every couple of days i rotate them for more lightcoverage on diffrent sides of the plants

heya Mr ecked
well i hope so Mr....the one that is a few weeks further in is a very nice diesel smell the other ones are als starting to trow off sent so i'm can't fully discribee it.....although these are't dialed in they are doing good

heya Jonny !! :D
these are StrawD's from Rez JBG
i think i purchcased them somewhere in '06 or '07

heya Jare
hehehe yeah although i have some early yellowing going on....maybe coz of the new mixture i'm using...gotte dial it in better
but things are progressing very good for now :)

heya lil gs
aaah mate if you got maj as a friend then you will be amung great growers...and genetics ...so you will be more then happy if he send you something ;)
he's a awsome guy in my book....

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hello IC

been a while since i updated here.
things are not going like i want 2.....had 2 cases of stemrot...my own fault this happend!
pulled off some branches with the nails and fingers .....and pulled quite big pieces of stemcoverage with it....can't recall the right name right now
it spreaded like wildfire in the hollow of the stem. realy weird .....
and some cases of early yellowing going on....i'm quite shure it the new mix...I found some time relaes ferts this week...and i thought it was without.
now i need to make mods to my feedingscedule to get them to the end without troubles.

so today i brougth some pics of the jacks door...these are performing quite good now....they are filling up very good...and i first thought they would dissapoint me....but they are catching up very rapidly.

JD
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

but i also got some good news.....the ganja stork dropped some new baby's...and i'm sooo stoked.....
i got some
rapture ,(chem 4 x old granddad)
twisted sister, (decapitation x old granddad)
old granddad f2,(pure kush x purple kush/deep chunk)
and gunk f2 , norcalgoo x old granddad....thanks MPH..you rock mate !

and also wanted to thank jaws for the present ...., and ....:jump: all have the banana kush F7 as a father and the mothers are

CHOCOLATE RAIN, (chocolat banana kush)
ORANGE LARRY KUSH, (orange banana kush)
WHITE SALMON, (white banana kush)

i immediatly started 10 raptures, 5 white banana kush and 5 chocolat banana kush

picture.php
picture.php

so all in all , i'm very pleased ;)