What's new

BUYAAAAAAA...... i'm BACK !

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
rocking them out brotha Core kudos

hey brotha Puma ya have any strawberry desiel F2 dust left wink wink lol :tiphat:

J

jonnybgood29

thanks for the kind comments core, man they are growing fast and are definately showing the indica in them! hope to see some colors like jare got!

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey IC peeps
sorry for the interuption with the update....boy i realy needed some sleep...could't folow tru coz my eyes got heavy, a little sandman was dusting my eyes LOL..nhow i'll pick up :D

heya azez

will do mate will do.....letting the flow, flow hehehe

aaaah Maj
time for a first update on ya genes...only 7 of the 9 came up but rest is doing good...little stretch coz of the light not being close enough,will burry the stem further in to compensate for the hight later on.

picture.php

hello Jonny
yeah i hope it 2 ...jare and some others did a good job on'm so yea expect some nice colors on her

and following tru on the update from last night lol...
so i was showing some random plants last night gonne add some more
first up the dreamgoddes...
this one is quite small ....not as vigerous but she does have very tight internodes....but coz of her stature and bushyness lower buds are not getting enough light.....so i did some stresstraining and just bend the branches down....now lower sites are picking up but a little late.

picture.php

and a few closeups of the usual suspects hehehe

ssh/AH
picture.php

PB
picture.php

StrawD 1
picture.php

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
great updates brotha corte, some kickass nuggs there, also new baby promise good, so il be watching more...keep it green grower!!!

THC123

Veteran
looking great core , you can really see you never overfeed giving your weed that awesome taste

P

puma

hello Core
no bro not all saying anything about your picks to run in this round, was just a generelation{sp} on the fact that out of all the beans i kicked out this round most every-body seems to be popping the WHIT & CHOCOLATE im sure those BLACKBERRY & INSANE will be good no doubt......

i'll be around for-sure checking in to see how these work out for ya my brother, i dont post here much but you can bet your ass im watching big time...
respect brother:wave:

J

jonnybgood29

:bump:thats ok puma, ill run the blackberry and insane for you as soon as this run is up!

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hello my friends sorry for the wait but some1 is hogging the PC all day ....Nhow
just gotte do it when she's out hehehe

hello killerweed :wave:
thanks for the kind words mate i'm gladd you like the updates a bit.....2 be honest i'm slacking a bit...don't always have the time 2 give it that extra toutch
thanks for staying tuned :)

heya THC
yeah my friend....i never go over 1000 ppm's....and in this case still did't go higer then 800 ppms
but amof untill now i gave only 5 intire feedings
all low dosed feeds and 2 more heavey feedings comined with PK 13/14 and still no higher then that 800 i was talking about

Next batch of grower ;)
picture.php

thank you LokiLoki
its nice of you to say something about my girls ..they loved it ;)

lgs
yeah mate these are mph's raptures ....already alive and kicking !
let the light stand to far for a bit ..... pppfw, they stretched like :crazy:

Puma !
well maybe it got something to do with the pronouncment of the names.....the catchy ones are grown out much quicker then the others....just a thought ?
Nhow you more then welcome to follow the intire show :D

aaaah and a small update on Karma's gear....its under a TL
can't remember the date 2 be honest......grow is vigerous and healthy.....as you can c ....these 9 in the square are White OG
picture.php

THC123

Veteran
which white og? 1.0 or 2.0?

I tried the 1.0 from kama and it was very nice , body stone and head stone/high an a nice kushy smell

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
mmmhhh the V2.0 is what i have growing now....and a few other kush derivates :chin:

K

Karma Genetics

Looking good there Core mate. Lets hope you find a nice keeper. Peace

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking nice C :yes:

The new run in line with give you some powerful meds... Thanks to Karma's infamous "black boxes" at the last 420, the conversation would vanish into stoners thinking about their inner thoughs :blowbubbles: :laughing:

Got any pics on the BangiHaze?

Happy growing! :wave:

B

M

mosca negra

Core, your little ones look picture perfect. Bookmarked!

Cheers!

P

puma

hello CORE:wave:
ya bro you could be right on that!!i have to come up with so many some times i just get burnt on thinking.....
i'll be watching:wave:

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks Karma always a compliment comming from you...and i realy hope to find 1 thats realy worth keeping....i don't have any kush mom yet

heya B
no my friend but i'll bring one comming days

thnaks uncle ...i hope i can get'm big enough before the flowertime is over ....coz there in a improvised room i can only use tl's :'(

heya Jonny
soon?? lol i'm at full max right now,even had to magicly build a vegroom in one day ...my lazy ass needs a good kicking hehehe

i read ya puma..
i've seen ya list on the oter side...naturally that you need to think so long hehehe