What's new

BUYAAAAAAA...... i'm BACK !

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
aaaah KG !!

you slipped one by me my friend hehe
mmmh bro have done just the opposit.....i realy was so indulged to start that OG V2.0
i realy have been wanting to run the 'The white' and i've recently read some good information about the triple kush thats why i wanted these ....and i have cut so many clones that i don't have spare room otherwise i would start them also

hehehehe you got me 2 tona bro....slipping posts by me ...don't you boys make a habbit out of it !! lol
Nhow thaks for the kind words mate ...i realy love it when a plan commes together ...BoooYAAAA i'm back ;)

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
Hey Core, stopped by to scout things out... yep looks great.
good to see your back at it again, keep it rolling, peace :ying:

P.S. that purple bastard, looks tasty, name sounds bad~ass !

B

bonecarver_OG

awesome !! im going to follow this one for sure! glad to have u back here mate!

Alright, a little late for the start but just in time for the rest! Glad to have you back in the dirt, so to speak! Love the room, too, keep up your great work, bro, looking forward to the future!

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya lil greensprout thanks for comming in man realy nice of you to say a few nice words
i'm realy happy to be back on the hobby....gotte have good sfuff 2 smoke ey ;)
and the PB's realy stands out for aroma and taste not so on high but still she's does kick it.
its realy grapelike and does show purple at the end :yummy:

heya BoneCarver !!
thanks alot my friend i'm gladd i got you inhere hehehe
just relax, take a vape and enjoy the show ;)

hello kaossilation
naaah man....this is a open thread so your welcome any time !!
this is the fun part for me.....mid flower and finish :D
well gladd you like the setup mate wait and c next time i only got 28 plants right now but i will atleast double it comming run ;)

no Nameless....I thinkit was a Black russian clone crossed to a double purple doja, hope this helps :)

hello Ibezphil
thank you mate its realy nice to play in the sand again....and to share with my fellows onhere.but as you said you just in time for the rest...first weeks are't intresting anyway
keep tuned and time will tell ;)

and again like to update a bit.....brought some pix of the jack's door
(Jack O Nesia X The Doors) by shaunmulok
not much i can say about them the structure seems nice and stretch was normal.i hope she has big nuggrowth then she will do very good ......waiting for some odor and trichs to c how she performin that Dept...

1 2 and 3
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
nice to see you update mate :tiphat:

the cross from shaunmulok is allways good, here have greentumb

peace
DiMoDz

THC123

Veteran
they are filling up quite nicely ey gast?

Say core would you mind , after the harvest is done , to make a small detailed guide on how you will cure and dry this harvest?

Your weed is truly among the finest weed i ever smoked , so tasty and smooth + strong , as good as perfect weed , and that was for all the strains i smoked from you , the total experience was just excellent

I'm sure many others would also like to see this

Fuck the " a perfect cure thread" lets see the core cure thread:D

cheers :wave:

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya Dimodz :wave:

yeah mate i was asking him to pay a visit a while ago ..but have't heard from him as of yet....its been a while since ha was online @ the time and still did't come online i have seen.Nhow i hope he's fine though.

THC !!!
hey maateke, idd alles gaat hier goe zenne...ziede dat niet :D
seg en dat drogen das niet heel speciaal hoor....gewoon planten ondersteboven aan de wasdraad in een donker kamer die onder de 20 graden is met een heel lage vochtigheidsgraad....das al.
oh ja en ik laat de bladeren aan de plant als ik droog zodooende dat de vochtigheid ook niet te snel uit te toppen trekt....normaal is alles droog op 5 tot 7 dagen in deze condities
hier is mijn cure thread se hehehe
ohw en mss nog es afspreken als we geoogst hebben? :joint:

Translation
hey mate ,indeed its going good here....can't you notice :D
say and the drying is't very special ,just plants hung upside down on a washwire ina dark room under 20 degrees with a low humidity lvl
l...thats al.ohw yeah and i leave the leaves on the plant so the moisture graduatly dry's out the tops.normally in this conditions it all dry's in 5 -7 days......
so here's my curethread hehehe
ohw and maybe we can meet again if we have harvested ? :joint:

hehehe StRa your not gonne give me more work bro :nono:.....not going to do a 3D thread, although it realy looks cool in 3D.
otherwise im gonne be a IC mag slave LOL

StRa

Señor Member
Veteran
hehehe StRa your not gonne give me more work bro :nono:.....not going to do a 3D thread, although it realy looks cool in 3D.
otherwise im gonne be a IC mag slave LOL

ahhahahah......no problem Core and thanks for the precious info!

I use to trim all the leaves after chop to let the buds dry faster and during rainy days I cut all the bud from the stem......next harvest I'll try your method!

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
Hi Core

He is a good and correct member! He suggested me as a member at the hfh esbe. Now I have also personally met esbe :D

maybe everything would be different if we had had no contact.
he has to do much last time privately. think and really hope that when he logs on again has time.

best karma for him

THC123

Veteran
Of course we can meet then , mmmmm cant wait to test those gems :D Maybe after me and dread have harvested our outdoor/greenhouse we could do a harvest party ey?

hey mate ,indeed its going good here....can't you notice
say and the drying is't very special ,just plants hung upside down on a washwire ina dark room under 20 degrees with a low humidity lvl
l...thats al.ohw yeah and i leave the leaves on the plant so the moisture graduatly dry's out the tops.normally in this conditions it all dry's in 5 -7 days......

yeah that is also how i dry except i should always use a deuhimdifier as here the humidity is so high the stems barely snap after 14 days , what humidity do you have in that room?

They are dry after 5-7 days , then what? you just put it in the jars and never loook back? or do you burp?

The weed i tried from you had been in glass jars for a few months and was real nice , nothing stale and it didnt have that old sock cure smell many including me get after many months

With the coming greenhouse harvest i def wanna do a few jars your way, thats why i was wondering about the details

groei ze!

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya guys....just had typed out everything and lost it due to being logged in too long with no activity....F me....gonne keep it short now

heya StRa
i'll add some more info with the answer towards THC ;)

dimodz
then he'll surface again dimodz maybe it will take some time but aslonghe's safe then its all good for me

heya THC

hehehe ...i'll gice ya some more details....keep that room under 30% i like it at 20 % humidity and between 18°C and 22°C if possible.
after that i do put them in jars /inmaakpotten that close airtight.
fill them jars till 1 or 2 cm from lid so buds can still swirl inside when shaken......first 2 weeks you need to open lids daily untill you ready to seal for longer periods of time.

smal lupdate on the new ones....i potted the seeds white OGV2.0 from karma Genetics
8 had shown tail and 4 where on the virge of cracking...
so i thought i put them all in ......waiting for some heads now
ohw yea and i checked up on the clones and i t seems i lost 4 clones on 120....thats a survivel rate of .....about.....lets........count....uhm....96,20%
pics later on :wave:

P

puma

hello CORE:wave:
hey brother your killing it over in here once again, MAJOR props my friend....

thanks for still show caseing the PURPLE BASTARD im thinking of putting some improvements into her genitics, we shall see......

ok so the plants are done and the seeds are drying out, IT WONT BE LONG NOW MY BROTHER....

one last thing umm where the hell are you getting those OG V2.0 would love to get some of those, anything with TRIP OG in it should be killer..you know thats not being made anymore right...i mean the trip og....

if ya can help with those that would be AWESOME...
peace brother:wave::bump:

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya Puma thanks for the kind word bro i realy appreciate it...means alot comming from you.

aaah np my friend i am the one that needs to thank you for this nice creature and as you can c somebody inhere knew it was yours ..Like i always have advocated ;)

aaaaah thas goodnews mate ..I will be sooo stoked to get those...i'll be waiting hehehehe
well bro i got them from the creator Karma genetics...he's a friend of mine and he's a very generous contributor to the scene.....i think he also reside at the place you invited me...I think he askt if somebody would love some of his new crosses.....i have send a link overthere to it....Nway i will gladly help ya out if i can ....would you lkie me to ask him or what or are you gonne ask overthere? let me know asap bro then i will kick it in gear for ya

P

puma

hello CORE:dance013:
ya brother isee ppl have got the message and i thank you for taking the time to set things right on that matter...

ahhh so KARMA is the one putting the OG V2.0 out umm im guessing hes already got the job done with making the new version of the old TRIP OG...i dont know him personaly but i do know of him ahh i will take a look at the other site and see if its possable for me to make contact with him there..
peace bro:bump:

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
karma is usually available on here. i dont mean to speak for him but he always replies to me. i've noticed the articles on him in TY and that work u speak of, so i sent him his props recently much deserved!!!
i am excited to see u run those core! i want to get my hands on some asap when they are available or as a tester if i get real lucky lol. best of luck on the new genes! i will watch with envy
good luck on linking up there puma i hope u do!

Last edited by a moderator:

THC123

Veteran
if the white og 2.0 will be anything nlike the 1.0 it will be da bomb

i reall loved the smell and effect of the white OG 1.0

thanks for the info Core :tiphat: