What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BUYAAAAAAA...... i'm BACK !

J

jonnybgood29

cant help it core, tips are better than noting at all! besides im almost out of them anyway, at least until time to trim my next round!
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

K

Karma Genetics

Hope you find somthing to keep in them 4 lady's my friend.

Looks like you got some great flavours for the next few weeks.

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya jonnny

i surtenly wish you a aswome harvest!! you need it i think...and fast :)

heya Karma :)

yeah i would realy love me a kush keeper.....but as i already know myself i'm a very very difficult smoker.....so finding one for my taste is not going to be easy....
not only that, its a small lotery to find that 'one keeper' :)

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya Cali
you bet ya bro...toking on some UK cheese right now! .....the other shitz is still hanging but will be cut up 2 night :jump:....

as for the new ones.....i took a few pics...
here's one of the White OG's v2.0
picture.php

Maj's and Puma's gear is stil a bit behind....will try to sex'm later tonight but i got a nice looking groupshot of them
picture.php

and the whole picture ;)
picture.php

K

Karma Genetics

whee looks like you are rolling again now bro, harvested and straight up filled that room again.

I hope you get somthing worth keeping, and otherwise the offer still stands, peace

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
mmm, look at all those plants. you still have just the two 600s? looks like you need about 4 1ks in all that space. i know your power is crazy though.

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah karma i realy need to step it up a bit so i can go perpetual again :)
as for that offer i will keep it in mind....coz i lost one more of the supposed lady's..it was a male...there you go with early sexing ....so that leaves 3 wOG v2.0

the new ones are't doing good on girl dept....culled off 6 white og v2.0 outta 9........3 WBK's outta 5....... 2 CBK's outta 5 and 3 raptures outta 7...all males.....the rest still needs a bit before i can sex"m
but i did have one confirmed White banana kush,1 chocolat banana kush and 2 raptures
i'm a bitdissapointed .....wish puma had added some more ....hehe
hope the rest will turn female....lets hope!

heya Tona bro!
yeah mate i know you love ya rooms packed so i hope this will please you a bit...Not fully cramped but not far from it ;)

Nameless
i added one more....the two others are on a mover
i wish i could add 4 K , but i can't .....they will bust my ass in no time tru the Pcompany

J

jonnybgood29

now thats a core grow! just like i remember in the good old days... good growin my friend!

P

puma

hello CORE:wave:
very sorry about the #s my brother i had a ton of ppl to deal with so i had to keep things undercontrol, those are delt with so on the next round i'll get ya a few more CBK and if this batch of WBK gives me the seeds i need i'll pitch you a few more of those aswell..i did not get ANY of the WHITE BANANA KUSH or the BLACKBERRY BANANA KUSHfrom the last batch so i plan on keeping some of the WBK for myself and hoping my homie JONNY makes some more BBBK..
respect:wave:

ganja_hasi

natural mystic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
aaahhh seems like tha jars are filled with dank and the awesome grower is about to rock the place :yay:
enjoy the fruits of your labors and keep on keeping it dank bruv :canabis: :lurk:

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sup Core!

I was checking my agenda, and I realized that is about time for a photo update bro! :jump: Let's see them babies growing in the sea of green... Betcha you don't get sheet done now that you're smoking your homegrown :greenstars: :laughing:

Anyways, a pic with 2 of my fav things in life

No, the sofa ain't one :D Thats' the (Mon Sat x Love Pot) x PB

Happy growing :tiphat: B

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya people

sorry for the absence again......had a very very buisy week.
i'll answer the last posts and i'm gonne close this thread and start a new one......Around the world in 80 days ...but this will be cannabis sented so i'm gonne cal it .....Around a cycle in 80 days :D

will be highlighting majors, puma's and karmas gear in that thread ;)

hope you'll be around for this jonny :)good old days indeed :D

Puma
heya bro.....you don't have to appoligise mate.....because i am happy with what i got ...just a bit disapointed about ratio that was all....i know seedtimes can be PM hectic hehehehe...Nway thanks again for this and don't mind me lol.

Ganja hasi !!

yeah jars are filled and reeking :jump: still no pics though..I realy don't like taking pics of that...for some reason ..But i'm realy blessed .Lets say it like that ;)
and so happy i got there in the end lol
and ofcourse i'll be playing with some new gear so hope to c u in the next thread :wave:

B!!
that would be cannabis and cats i presume ...LOL...
nway plants do look like there working there Ass off....are these stilll outside with this weather?...
ohw and i'll be posting a link here so you can follow up on the sea of green :)

so new thread comming up...will post the link here later on....:wave:

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
B!!
that would be cannabis and cats i presume ...LOL...
nway plants do look like there working there Ass off....are these stilll outside with this weather?...
ohw and i'll be posting a link here so you can follow up on the sea of green :)

Sup C!

Well, to be honest I was going for a more street wording, along the lines of bud and pus... :laughing: But yeah, that's pretty much it.

That plant is now dry and in jars, was taken out about a week ago, when the cold really started. The PB genes do make her beef up, but also create problems for mold, which was starting.

But believe it or not, there's still some girls outside (while the pepers and ferns have already brought in) including Love Potion, Sonic Fly and SF x Casey Jones, those last 2 keep pushing despite the temps.

Ok bro, we'll be waiting for you to hit us with the new link! :jump:

B

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
right on bro,make sure u drop us a link so we kno when u have it goin.
peace-T-