What's new

BUYAAAAAAA...... i'm BACK !

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
always an exciting time in flower,things are just getting up to speed and you can just get that first hint of things to come....

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sup Core!

I just wanted to pop by to share the love, and thank you for the cookies and help once again :thank you: I need to spread rep before giving you more :)

Looks like you're keeping a close eye on them ladies and soon they'll be pleasing you with primo buds, I just know it! :smoke:

I'm sitting still here, right on time for the flowering show :jump:

Toppie :yes: :D

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah uncle its comming up to speed and is some way it does reflect the wish of me being borrowed under buds heheehe....yea i do c the hint things that has to come hahaha.

picture.php

hello Rasputin
thanks alot rasputin..hope they bud soon so i can toke my own god given weeds :D

heya B

no problem mate i was happy to be able to help a little out....i had a good time with the cookies cheese and the setup....and working with a J in ya hand is so relaxing hehehe
so yeah mate you are in time....but before the fat lady's sings ...i'll need to get 'm as fat as possible LOL

Last edited:

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hello guys and gals.......not that there are many gals inhere ....shame though !
so i'll talk about the other girls ...took some nice pixs
i'm in the 21 th day of flower 3 weeks exact. and building up realy nice ....gave'm there second feeding about 300 PPM's ...next feeding in a couple of days i will bump it about 100 ppm's and start giving the PK 13/14 additive at 1/4 strenght.
also as of tonight i will lower my timer 15 minutes every week to shorten the days like in nature.so about 8 more weeks will lower my timer to 10 hours of sun a day in the last week.

Nhow i will add some pics to update on the visual side of things
here's some random shots.

StrawD
picture.php

bhangi haze x angola
picture.php

a purple bastard
picture.php

sssdh
picture.php

ssh/amnesia cut
picture.php

and as last i took a pic of my new genes i got from Karma Genetics
i will be starting one of them very soon maybe both i'll c 2night.
and with this note i wanne thank him for the contribution to my garden !!
picture.php

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks great in here Core.
Good to see you back to your old self again.

:tiphat:

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea StRa i gave'm a realy good trim a week or so ago....and i cut some branches later into flower i call it tipping, i stop doing it around week of end 2 , otherwise that would be budwaste.hope it swells some more :yummy:

a other strawD
picture.php

heya KillerWeed
great to have ya follow the show mate and thanks for the nice words about the girls they realy love that ;)

Uncle!
yea mate what a week can do ey....from now on it will be all fun and drools...ca,'t wait to smoke my own shwag again :dance013:.....i hate shwag i need to buy hehehe

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
:good: Nice variety, Core and they're all looking real good. That Banghi haze x Angola sounds interesting, keep some shots of her coming!

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ElRubio!
yeah mate i have 4 of'm ..1 is't producing as much coz i thought it was a male...I put her under (him at the time) a TL and kept it in a smaller pot...untill i discoverd it was a female she had already lost quite some time under the HPS....Nhow i got clones to run again if its worth it.

a UK cheese
picture.php

rasputin :D
thanks my friend i do love some variety as do you i think...ill add some more pix of that bhangi haze next time ...that one is just plain fat already :yummy:

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sup Core! :tiphat:

They're coming along very nicely, you obviously haven't lost the touch after the break :smoke: and what a delish menu you have coming along there! Very nice structure on that last StrawD, and I'm very curious about the Banghi haze x Angola too, a bit of African spice :smoke:

Can't wait to see those hairs turn brown! :jump:

B

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Such a pleasure to see so many different gorgeous ladies sharing one same room ;)
Keep up the good work

forty

haven't seen the purple bastard for a while... that's from jaws aint it? great looking garden man, very nice.

K

Karma Genetics

Just flying by, good to see you gone have some KG genetics in your garden again. The mahayana must be your kind of smoke, a nice Indica/Sativa hybrid. The Mom smell's like petrolium, and the dad is a proper kush.

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya nameless !
yeah mate some are doing realy nice this round but some are realy to small to run ...i thought some of'm would stretch more but realy did't ..i'm talking about the strawD's and my one dreamgoddess

heya B !
mmmh almost ca,'t wait to smoke'm all..i'll be shure i have some for you to taste a bit ;)
but like always you'll need to ride it out with me then :wave:

hello paulo :)
aaaaah yes i love it, its a pleasure for shure.....surtenly at the end when you can choose from 5 or more jars :jump:
that spices up you life a bit hehehe

heya forty :D
it has been a while indeed...and yes this creation is from my mate jaws ....been running her forever now LOL....still she tickles my fancy ...thats why she's still around
i askt more of his work ..hope to get word any day now :jump:

and a small written update
i used the White OG V2.0 (the white x tripple kush) last night and put the on the wet towel and this morning already 2 of them cracked there shell and is showing taproot i'm pretty stoked about these...:thank you:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin good maing,thanks for the update,ladies are lookin real good for 21 days too yo.few more weeks and its really gonna be boooyyaaaa im back time :woohoo:
peace bro-T-

Latest posts

Latest posts