What's new

BUDDER MAKING MADE PUBLIC

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
you must be the biggest fucking whiner i have encountered today. how many whines is in that rant? like 50? some amazing amount of bitching.

how about if you dont like a thread, fuck off and go away quiet. go start your own informative thread. no one owes you any information or orderliness like wikipedia. get off your pedestal sheesh.

YeshijaH

I was originally reading this to try to make some budder. Now I just read it to laugh out loud. Ya'll have an excellent sense of humor!

coop

Hashmasta-Kut said:
you must be the biggest fucking whiner i have encountered today. how many whines is in that rant? like 50? some amazing amount of bitching.

how about if you dont like a thread, fuck off and go away quiet. go start your own informative thread. no one owes you any information or orderliness like wikipedia. get off your pedestal sheesh.

I agree, more wasted time readin just his one post. i was hoping there was something worth while at the end... boy was i dissapointed lol

*notices thread name* "talk about it" hashish/resin

Last edited:
i gotta try this method out after reading this entire thread,, shouldnt be to long now before i start my next grow!!

this budder looks excellent!!

Why all the fuss over budder?When its not too awfully hard to make water extracted hash that I think looks and smokes cleaner than "budder".Just look!!

Peace,
allwhazefaded

CanMedEx

Hey HashMasta,
Found any strains that make oil as good as the Merritt Kush?
Like maybe the FrankenBerry (Highend F2)? Yield is almost as good, almost as potent, and definately way tastier....
Btw, mix both Highend phenos for smoke that smells of Sage when you enter the room....

peace - CME

coop

man i tried this oil not to long ago everyone thought it had something in it, you take a hit and boom feels like someone shook your head up in a paint shaker/mixer and if you didnt exhale quick enough you bound to hit the floor... iys either an alasken blueberry mix or brainwreck dude mixed his shit up..fuckin dumbass

CanMedEx

Hey Coop, you get to the 'wet coast'?
I can't use the PM's here, but I got gifts if we can hook up....

peace - CME

PS; ISO oil is way better than BHO, side by side independant tests have proven.

Last edited:
jesusbuiltmygro:
i'm going to ask you a couple really dumb questions..

do you like huffing solvents.
do you prefer huffing butane or isopropanol?

people make budder with iso (or butane, then iso to purge) because it allows them to avoid more noxioius solvents, and allows them to make a _dry_ product.
[edit: how true is this: do folks choose to leave some residual solvent? i try to get it all out.]

aside from CO2 extraction that i havent had the opportunity to try, there isnt a solvent used for making oil that i actually accept ingesting happily.
anyone who smokes solvent extracts should appreciate making a dry product.
if that means a QWISO, or BHO reconstituted in ISO, whipped and purged to budder, great.

if you dont understand what i'm talking about, just huff some butane next time you're smoking weed to get tht familiar BHO high..

if this thread is too convoluted go else where.. these ppl want to discuss things/expreiences. we're not going to stop on your account.

Last edited:

smily

ya know it will change if ya just let it sit there for a month it will turn somtimes to budder somtimes to other wild things brittle glass paste like peanut butter or sugary crystal crumbles. i think it has to do with the water from tube condensation dripping in or oxidation or combo of both. but time does work and ya dont need to really whip it either if at all.

CanMedEx

New PC, lost old info....
Add the same 3 digit prefix to this new number and call me @ *** ****

peace - CME

Last edited:

CanMedEx

I just spoke to your sister, she said she'd pass the number on to you, it works fine, maybe you have the wrong prefix....

peace - CME

EDIT: I wasn't thinking.... you were probably using 778, my old cel prefix, try the regular area code for my area in front of that #.

Last edited:

Oilmeister

Finding ISO

Finding ISO

I'm not sure how it is in other countries but here in Canada 99%ISO can be had at any drug store if you just want 500 ml bottles or at a hydroponic shop if you want to buy it 5 gallons at a time. 5 gallons of ISO is about 90.00 here in Vancouver. If you go to a chemical supply store you can get it for $55.00-60.00 Good Luck Oilmeister

Last edited: