What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BUDDER MAKING MADE PUBLIC

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
hmm interesting. i take bud i have run once with butane, and rerun with butane again, at about half as much tane used per dope amount. i get at least a gram an oz second run which may be fairly fine, depending on both how old the once run buds are, and also how nice they were at first. :)

Oilmeister

Nicely done Tug, that's some sweet looking stuff!

Nicely done Tug, that's some sweet looking stuff!

Nicely done Tug, Here are a few of my extracts & concentrates :jump: The darkest stuff was from a lb of bottom of the bag kush. The lightest stuff came from a few lbs sugar trim. The budder came from some top notch HP.

Hashmasta-Kut said:
hmm interesting. i take bud i have run once with butane, and rerun with butane again, at about half as much tane used per dope amount. i get at least a gram an oz second run which may be fairly fine, depending on both how old the once run buds are, and also how nice they were at first. :)

i tried this and got near nothing from far more than a half oz. i need to read your technique. maybe we can help each other to perfect. from what i hear i need to learn a thing or two from you. from my reading here, you who need help in efficiency. that's my department. i'll read and get back to you. hopefully together we can help more people create quality product.

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
lol thanks for the offer but where the funk was my nasty PM? you ripped me off. :D

anyhow, umm what? im baked on oil. i got my techniques pretty much dialed in. is there anything you were particularily interested in?

Oilmeister

I tried your idea HMK and ran the batch a second time. I think perhaps it must depend on how much butane you run through the first time.I have a tube about a little more than a meter in length, it holds about 120-140 grams. The first run I ran 6 cans of Colibri through....yield 17 grams, second run 3 cans of butane...only 1.8 grams. How many cans do you use for how much, I'm curious to hear. It seems 6 cans pretty well strips it although if you consider that this oil goes for 40 a gram, it's worth the 3 cans for the second run.

D

danny karey

What a great thread!!!! I tried some budder from Budbuddy, and IMO it was great....2 or 3 small size BT's in a pipe and I was nicely messed up, I gave my bro 5 hits, I just told him it was hash, He passed out for 3 hours after the 5 hits and alls he does is sit at home and get baked...........When he woke up we had a good laugh. Just wish it was a little cheaper....90/100$ a gram is pretty high.

I gotta try making it, sounds fairly simple.......I think.

Thanx for the great read guys

Danny

Quick

Hard to believe that people are still reading this thread....

This is T.U.G. (I started this thread) and since there has been loads of evidence that IPA is a much cleaner solvent to remove from resin, leaving less residue and taste, butane is for lazy people. Having said that I am a BubbleHash convert, no sense risking my health to get high, that's for addicts....

Coop, tell me how to get ahold of you....

HMK, you too, big things happenin mang, I have gifts for you....

peace

zeddius2

ah finally finished it and......theres not allot of info here about making budder. A small paragraph maybe . Mostly crying and whining back and forth.

if your reading this hopefully you skipped to the end of this drama..........

G

guest5703

Why all the fuss over budder?When its not too awfully hard to make water extracted hash that I think looks and smokes cleaner than "budder".Just look!!
Peace,
allwhazefaded

Budder is nice, and is almost a sure thing that it's purged well. BHO itself, or budder after it's purged well has a fucking crazy high % of THC compared to regular Ice hash. Recently a friend of San Diego's Finest Cut's got some BHO tested for contaminants, although there were some it was so little not to worry basically and it's percent of THC was somewhere around 85% where bubble only gets like somewhere around 50%

BHO is the way to GO, just need to purge that shit correctly!

J

juicepuddle

Budder is nice, and is almost a sure thing that it's purged well. BHO itself, or budder after it's purged well has a fucking crazy high % of THC compared to regular Ice hash. Recently a friend of San Diego's Finest Cut's got some BHO tested for contaminants, although there were some it was so little not to worry basically and it's percent of THC was somewhere around 85% where bubble only gets like somewhere around 50%

BHO is the way to GO, just need to purge that shit correctly!

This I agree with :D But I must say finding purged oil is a task if you do not want to produce it yourself, also oil can be harder to tell quality from just appearance, especially for budder, I have not once found well purged budder in a dispensary, I am almost sure this is because they are doing their runs for quantity and weight, why purge it to perfection.

Also I agree that oil is going to have a higher capacity for THC percentage but I must say that very very well made bubble can still hit the 60's and 70%'s and in my huble opinion, full melt clear dome bubble smokes WAY better then any oil I have ever had, and I am almost certain this is because of terpenes that would have been boiled off in any normal BHO purge due to heat levels.

I would love to hear if anyone knows about any water hash that has ever tested over 70% THC, this is the highest I have been told it was tested, however its much easier to get above 70% in BHO, so it all comes down to what your trying to produce, quantity? Quality? Just want an easy run?

BHO is fucking awesome, water hash is fucking awesome, and when they are both well made they will knock your socks off.

trichogg

I just learned how to make Budder & it's that S**t...
Such a good way to get all of that extra thc thats in Sugah leaves & I love to cook so, this is up my alley.

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
So I read the whole thread, and I got a few questions ,....
1, U said u have to know when to stop cookin off to get budder, does this not mean that It is in fact un-finished oil ?....
2. how does wipping oil turn it into more superior quality ?
not being a fag , actually want to know, just went through 16 pages,....
3. I am going to attempt a run making bho then disolving it in 190proof everclear, then vaccum purge with low -no heat, this get me shatter , then I wipe shatter to make budder ?.....
TS

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
or just due what budder king did. take an og kush, then call it a super secret budder bud, then make claims not only did you breed it but geneticall modify it to make only budder, grown on the branch lol lol lol, the stories get funnier and funnier every year hahaha...

Latest posts

Latest posts