What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BUDDER MAKING MADE PUBLIC

G

He's off in 'Lala' land...... :biglaugh:

I'm beginning to think the mods at this sight are fu#@ing with us, or he was Rez's buddy, as he keeps posting......

Last edited:

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
HAHAHA lala is Juice, i am pretty damn sure. 120 posts, none viewable. too weird. not banned, but almost? i checked his picture gallery.. juice pictures no doubt, some of em i seen b4.

G

In think you're right, there is a comment in my karma bin that says 'long live juice' from this thread.

Who is juice, HMK, and how did you find his gallery, Lala's posts are missing?

G

Verite said:
Not to end any dramatic pause in information. Heres the entire budder making process made public [ for real ]

1. Take your quality oil and whip it up with a safety pin as if you were taking milk to butter.

I was just reading back over the whole thread having a laugh in retrospect.

Simplicity, eh Verite...... :biglaugh:

peace - tug

G

I wonder if he was banned for being antagonistic?

They have been doing some house-cleaning...... :bat:

headees

LaLa I think you should lay off the oil, Its making you retarded. You keep posting, but no one can see you.

Mercer

so the other day my buddy handed me a small vial with some buddered up BHO in it and gave it to me because he "couldn't figure out what was up with the texture"

I asked him if he heated it up and stirred it a lot while getting out his hits and he said that was exactly what he did

needless to say it was cool just getting it off the paperclip by hand and throwin it in the bowl

I doubt he'll be giving away his budder anymore after we both tried it

Peace

Delta9-THC

from the mists and the shadows .... there you wil
Veteran
It appears I have some sort of issue myself, whereas I seem to feel compelled to put dramatic pauses in my writing...... With these 6 dots...... Too often...... lol, cough, lol
PEACE

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Ok guys been busy i am now a official budder head,I have since last time done a couple runs,Im prepared now to show off some i actually have it down to absolute perfection.

Took a little experimenting but i had to get the method down before i harvest in a couple weeks,And go budder crazy with about 1lb.I took some pics finally.

I want to thank tug again for showing this method,As i have never cooked long enough to get budder until seeing tugs threads.

One valid point i think iso works better for making budder than bho does,ISo quick wash best method for budder 100% sure,I have done both ways.I used triple refined king butane and it did not budder i used iso buddered right up why i do not know perhaps chemicals added the the butane.But it would not budder same pot used.

Here are some pics of my budder im smoking as i type lol inbetween sentence :)

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Matter of fact i just took some nice pics of the bowl im smoking lol...

Its a very nice bowl,Bowl packed with Grand Daddy Purple and topped with a few nice chunks of budder makes for a delicous bowl let me tell you :)

Last edited:
G

"Bowl packed with Grand Daddy Purple and topped with a few nice chunks of budder makes for a delicous bowl let me tell you :)" blazeoneup The Helpful one : I believe you >:)°
Smoke ZE

_ ° O _

Delta9-THC

from the mists and the shadows .... there you wil
Veteran
C-ray ....... lol is it a six dots anonymous group or something
PEACE

zamalito

Veteran
I strongly recommend when making any hash oil type extract to use a fractioned distillation setup with vacuum pump or at least an aspirator

I also strongly recommend viewing the patents by m.a elsohly and s.a ross of oxford
Method for producing delta 9 thc us patent 6,365,416 (2002)

Method for producing delta 9 thc us patent pub no. 2002/00864381a1

Method for producing delta 9 thc esters us 6,008,383