What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BUDDER MAKING MADE PUBLIC

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
oh, so he admitted to the strain now. its used to be his super secret budder bud lol, that he created from scratch.....lol

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
yah either he should come clear it up , give a tutotial , or this should get un-stickied asap worst cock tease ever....
TS

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bk already said how he makes it lol haha.

he created a super secret budder bud from thin air, then inbred it to only make budder, it grows on the actual plant lol haha, and only he has it, with no pictures to prove it. it disappears around cameras hahaha lol hahaha i thought you knew hahah lol.

med-maker

registertoask

ok hi Carole, can u tell him to come clear this up , and tell us how to make BK budder.......
TS

Tug is sitting right next to me as I type this. He says he's done with the internet douchebags, he'll stick to real life, where treating people poorly seems to happen a little differently. The couple of people that are wrecking it for him make him want to puke. They are in no particular order; Green Mediocre (sic), c-ray, Vapor, Cannarchist, Plant Builder (Prairie Boy here at ICMag), and Outdoor Dreams. Oh, he says to add a quote, applicable to them all: 'You're the man cool guy, see ya at the beach....' and to spell it just like that

registertoask

teemu, Tug says that these days the BK is cooking many different strains, but his technique has changed from the way Tug presented here to a narrow and tall rinsing vessel, and one rinse only, done very quickly with no destruction of buds. This is done because of quality problems in the past and the fact that BK found he makes just as much money this way as he has found people who will buy the rinsed weed, so a lower yield from budder doesn't matter and one rinse only makes a very nice product.
Yes, reselling rinsed weed, that's the BK way, some say it's not just an individual buying it, but a less than scrupulous dispensary operator.

Wow, imagine being a sick person and going to your dispensary for medicine and getting weed with the majority of it's crystal missing and completely contaminated with Isopropyl alcohol?

I'm done here, if I'm gonna be banned and people like those CW cretins are allowed to dictate procedure here, I'd say this site isn't worth being around.

Have fun boys

It appears I have some sort of issue myself, whereas I seem to feel compelled to put dramatic pauses in my writing...... With these 6 dots...... Too often...... lol, cough, lol

Iso is very easy to find in Canada, the burgeoning oil market has almost every hydro store selling it, as well as the chain IDA and several others, in gallon jugs. Small containers of 99% can be bought at Safeway, Save-on-foods, and almost any pharmacy, but they are more expensive.

Some hydro stores will sell you 45 gallon drums of it, if you want.

In other countries, you might try buying it online, it's not illegal to buy, but it is hazardous to ship, so it leaves a papertrail.
You could have it mailed to a post-office box, no LEO is going to track a jug of iso to a post box......

There's those f@%#n' 6 dots again, they're following me......

i do that too....a lot...esp in texts...

mdk ktm

teemu, Tug says that these days the BK is cooking many different strains, but his technique has changed from the way Tug presented here to a narrow and tall rinsing vessel, and one rinse only, done very quickly with no destruction of buds. This is done because of quality problems in the past and the fact that BK found he makes just as much money this way as he has found people who will buy the rinsed weed, so a lower yield from budder doesn't matter and one rinse only makes a very nice product.
Yes, reselling rinsed weed, that's the BK way, some say it's not just an individual buying it, but a less than scrupulous dispensary operator.

Wow, imagine being a sick person and going to your dispensary for medicine and getting weed with the majority of it's crystal missing and completely contaminated with Isopropyl alcohol?

I'm done here, if I'm gonna be banned and people like those CW cretins are allowed to dictate procedure here, I'd say this site isn't worth being around.

Have fun boys

I have heard of buds making a few rounds through a tumbler before going out the door, but washing them in iso first. Now that's fucked up.

I would like to see your buddies method of makin budder though, the past is the past. No reason not to help out dudes that have nothing to do with your old internet beef. Life is alot better when you aren't holding onto the past.

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
sounds like this "chick" has beef , real or fabricated with BK, IMO maybe tug taught BK his ways , then he went out and made a ton off $ of his method?....all speculation on my part .....,of course...
either way this is a brutal thread , never mind a sticky
TS

registertoask

No beef with anyone, just repeating what I've been told by an honest person, which is hard to find in e demographic filled made up of mostly drug addicts.

so funny...so obvious folks..he has a strain..from what i surmise it was watty kush, but apparently now hes using other stuff...
heres a few things i can pick out to try n make sense here..
supposedly hes using a column now..cool..
and hes also reselling the abc buds...this is interesting to me, it seems to me if he was doing an iso wash pour through or whatever, the buds would be soaked with alcohol, which would be gross to sell or smoke im guessing as someone eluded to..
i do know tho if u extract fire buds n dont chop em up just dunk em in tube, and blast em
when u take em out, after the butane evaps, (which it does) you can literally still see some crystals still and bud may still have a smell..again has to be fire buds to be like this after...so yes this can then be resold as rollable stuff..even just mids, if its big enuff buds n such..n i could see this if bk is just stuffin buds in the tube...the oil comes out better AND you can resell the abc stuff...
so at this point im personally leaning towards its just good top shelf nug run..he used a particular strain for a while and THATS why it came out the same for a while...
ive since seen other pics that look diff so he either switched strain or tech a bit, but STILL just looked like good budder...
im really not sure why everyones up in arms...
the dude said 97% cannabinoids..i got shit thats hit 95% total cans...so?i STILL think it was misinterpreted and it was never 97% THC it was 97% total active cannabinoids..
is this not obvious to ANYONE ELSE? really? lol...

Latest posts

Latest posts