What's new

Bruce Banner #3

G

That's just how I roll brother. If I'm smoking alone it can last me all day ;-)~
If BB is that good a couple hits would put me on the couch for the day. Not a bad thing some days. Nice to have a day occasionally the hardest thing I do is open the fridge and change the channel. Dont get enough of them. But who does? Its why a snow day where you cant get out of the front door is like a mini vacation.

TheMan13

Veteran
If BB is that good a couple hits would put me on the couch for the day. Not a bad thing some days. Nice to have a day occasionally the hardest thing I do is open the fridge and change the channel. Dont get enough of them. But who does? Its why a snow day where you cant get out of the front door is like a mini vacation.

Yes those logs came in handy making it through today LoL

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
my BB3 mom is about to come down,she has a few nice nug on top ,2 lower branches on her just up & died ,not broke or anything

fucking hambones there 13 - yoooo bugs lemme get a sample of that bb3 lol

picture.php

after a little cure ,man i realy like this, nice an strong ,nice taste &^ aroma.
Thanks to TheMan13:tiphat:

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I kinda like bug and started not to post this 1 but wtf, I'm an asshole so here ya go bug. :D

TheMan13

Veteran
Here's the lab report on the dark horse genetics hulk smash. This was better than I was expecting. What do y'all think?
View Image

Very nice lab brother. The THC% looks on par with BB3 to me, but the terpene profile differs quite a bit. What kind of flavors/smells did you get out of the Hulk Smash?

Your top 3 terpenes from Hulk Smash were:
Limonene: 0.43 %
β-Caryophyllene: 0.33 %
Beta Myrcene: 0.22 %

Where as my top 3 terpenes from BB3 were:
Limonene: 1.020 %
β-Caryophyllene: 0.690 %
Linalool: 0.430 %

Linalool as a top 3 terepene is a very unique trait found in BB3 (and OG Kush). I would have liked to see a higher Linalool % from the backcross personally, as Linalool is usually top 5 terp in Strawberry Diesel as well.

She smells like fuel up front with sweet fruit undertones. Definitely not the loudest plant I've got, but she is among the better smelling cuts I've grown. The smoke is smooth as silk, and all sweet fruit. Very enjoyable to puff on. Effects wise, she is very potent. The high is clear headed, euphoric, and pain numbing. Any more than a toke or two and you better not have anything planned for the rest of the day.

I will be getting her retested after this grow as I cloned hs#10 and got her flowering in both Dwc and aeroponics now. Both plants will get tested to see any differences in results with either grow method. I'm not expecting much as both sides get the same nutrients.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Feel free to post up here brother, I have been neglecting this thread ;-)~

Here's a shot of BB3 (2 kolas in the foreground) in my current run with her daughter NASA Bruce (Bruce Banner #3 x Apollo 13 F4) phenotype #16 in the background on day 42 of flower.

View Image

View Image

awesome !!!!

i've got 6 BB3 & 3 nasa bruce in veg right now waiting on rooom in the flower room in a couple weeks , can't wait to see these grow out together !!!

picture.php

picture.php

they're bigger now than the pics , i'll take more as they go in in a week or so . :tiphat:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Here's the lab report on the dark horse genetics hulk smash. This was better than I was expecting. What do y'all think?
View Image

I saw the guys from Dark Horse this weekend in Boston and was looking for HulkSmash. They said that there was still a too high rate of hermies and it would be a few more generations necessary for it to stabilize enough to get released. I was able to score some Bruce Banner.:laughing:

G

I saw the guys from Dark Horse this weekend in Boston and was looking for HulkSmash. They said that there was still a too high rate of hermies and it would be a few more generations necessary for it to stabilize enough to get released. I was able to score some Bruce Banner.:laughing:
Deleted for security

Last edited: