What's new

Bruce Banner #3

billb

Veteran
That’s a great yield! I just switched to a lot better bloom nutes. So I’m hoping I’ll get close to that this next run. This last was my first indoor since college. I’ve mainly outdoor. My mom got sick so i started up to help her get meds. So basically I’m relearning and feeding a lot more than was last grow(I only fed to 6 weeks). Lol
This one has already exceeding it in size of buds and has a got a few more weeks. So I’m sure it’ll take me a few more or so to get those results. looked at one of my bb3 flowering and it looks just like yours to me, just a lil smaller.

TheMan13

Veteran
Those look awesome. When I get a tent I’ll be able to flower like i am now but with 2 veg chambers. Be a lot more efficient. Going to get a 1000 gavita pro. How close do you keep the light to them? It says like 3 or 4 ft. That’s what turned me on to the cmh’s what i use now. I only have 8 ft ceilings in grow rooms. So that worries me. I plan on using the 1000 gavita in flower along with 3 315’s and then I’ll 2 315’s in the tent to veg. Since lalready have the cmh’s. Just need a tent that’s 8x5x7.6” or so! If i can find one. That’s the plan anyway.

I'm usually less than 3 feet after stretch, but at 2 feet I've seen adverse effects. I should probably note that I have a 16 inch osculating fan blowing downward onto the canopy to cool it. There's a fine line in there somewhere ;-)~

TheMan13

Veteran
That’s a great yield! I just switched to a lot better bloom nutes. So I’m hoping I’ll get close to that this next run. This last was my first indoor since college. I’ve mainly outdoor. My mom got sick so i started up to help her get meds. So basically I’m relearning and feeding a lot more than was last grow(I only fed to 6 weeks). Lol
This one has already exceeding it in size of buds and has a got a few more weeks. So I’m sure it’ll take me a few more or so to get those results. looked at one of my bb3 flowering and it looks just like yours to me, just a lil smaller.

I've been using the Remo Nutrients line the past couple of years here. They generously gifted me quite a supply when they were getting off the ground. I hate pimping products, but I've documented my results here and the Remo family are second to none IMHO Albeit Canadian and not Red Wings fans ;-)~ Prior to that I was using Botanicare's Pure Blend Pro and Kind lines.

db252b95ab48aa4ca1cb5d2a9f4bdd21e0ad2c78_remo.png

billb

Veteran
I’m using this hydroponic research V&B Dirty along with big swell it has molasses and is a bloom booster

I’ll read into that. Which of their lines do you run? Or products? I like feeding just one plus the bloom booster and cal mag of course. It’s a lot easier than something like advanced nutrients line. where there’s 55 products. Lol

Attachments

• 4F38F822-FB59-4C55-B733-D23F2B6516DA.jpg
    4F38F822-FB59-4C55-B733-D23F2B6516DA.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 19

TheMan13

Veteran
Remo Nutrients has a 2 part base nute (Micro, Grow and Bloom). Their bloom booster is called "Astroflower". They also have a Cal Mag ("Magnifical"), a kelp ("Velokelp"), sugar ("Nature's Candy") and cloning gel (Remo's Roots).

They are not an over priced nutrient line like Advanced Nutrients. Some may still associate Remo with them from his Urban Grower series back in the day, but that is not so any longer.

billb

Veteran
I remember urban grower. Crazy. Wasn’t he the one who made the dvds?

Remo Nutrients has a 2 part base nute (Micro, Grow and Bloom). Their bloom booster is called "Astroflower". They also have a Cal Mag ("Magnifical"), a kelp ("Velokelp"), sugar ("Nature's Candy") and cloning gel (Remo's Roots).

They are not an over priced nutrient line like Advanced Nutrients. Some may still associate Remo with them from his Urban Grower series back in the day, but that is not so any longer.

billb

Veteran
Which of those do you useduring flower? Or which ones do you need to use to get optimal growth during bloom? Not counting the cloner, or cal mag
Thanks

G

Wow. I have read thru both threads on this strain and the pics are amazing. Looks like one of the top strains ever. I kept hearing about bb and have been looking for more info and this is the most informative and detailed source. Makes me think of being in the UP years ago at K I Sawyer for a bit in Marquette. Still get to Detroit for work once in a while.
Now I have to read the grow journal as well.

TheMan13

Veteran
Which of those do you useduring flower? Or which ones do you need to use to get optimal growth during bloom? Not counting the cloner, or cal mag
Thanks

I'm a pretty light feeder, but use the base (micro & bloom) pretty much to recommendations. I use bloom boosters and sugars only on occasion and usually during peak flower (3-5 weeks).

billb

Veteran
I'm a pretty light feeder, but use the base (micro & bloom) pretty much to recommendations. I use bloom boosters and sugars only on occasion and usually during peak flower (3-5 weeks).

Gotcha, that’s when i use sugars also. Thanks for the info. I’m always trying to learn how the next successful grower grows.

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
ive had company visiting the last week now, my veg room been on 2 bulbs with doors locked and straight watering only whats needing water.
once they have gone back home, i plan to turn the light back up and feed em a lil
hopefully they respond quickly

i plan on trying a perpetual run this round to work in the banner as shes ready to flower
im hoping the next 2 weeks shell have some of her clones rooted and is ready to go by december 1-8th

whats the period on her again tm13? you said she likes 8-9 weeks?

billb

Veteran
He runs his 9 weeks he said
I’m going to shoot for 10 this go around. I want some like that was in that jar. Some couch lock.

Theman13-

Finally got to read thread front to back. Very good info you have shared, especially the growing notes and lab tests! I'm getting ready to start taking clones and removing males this weekend. Seems like there are 2 prevalent phenos in the hulk smash. Most of the girls are short and bushy, with varying amounts of stretch between internodes. The other pheno is very lanky with very little branching (look like phone poles). None of them are particularly heavy in the smell department. I'm going to try and build a male batchlor tent. Going to pick out the best stud, and knock up a couple lower branches on the best looking ladies. Thanks again for the wonderful thread on this amazing genetic line!

TheMan13

Veteran
Is there a reliable vender that has verified clones available ??

I've spread BB3 pretty far and wide over the past few years to ensure it's survivability, but essentially to private gardens/growers. I've always kept my distance from retail establishments, but have been able to confirm/verify some retail acquisitions. BB3's terpene profile is pretty unique and likely the best identification tool in the retail market. The top three terps I like to see are: Limonene, β-Caryophyllene and Linalool in that order.

Last edited:

Coughie

I've never had any luck sourcing BB3 in my area,
But I'd definitely love to have it - it's my best friends favorite smoke

Glad to hear you've passed it around a little, to ensure its survivability

TheMan13

Veteran
@FrozenFire I have not ran across Hulk Smash (BB3 x Strawberry Diesel) personally, but that back cross does sound interesting. To be honest I do not have much experience with Dark Horse Genetics gear in general, other than one of their "Bruce Banner" phenotypes being passed around as BB3 locally a few years back. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't BB3 ;-)~

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@FrozenFire I have not ran across Hulk Smash (BB3 x Strawberry Diesel) personally, but that back cross does sound interesting. To be honest I do not have much experience with Dark Horse Genetics gear in general, other than one of their "Bruce Banner" phenotypes being passed around as BB3 locally a few years back. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't BB3 ;-)~

the first cut i recieved tasted alot like srawberry diesel to me , thats probably the one DH was passing around back then . but i finally have some cuts of the real BB3 in the cloner ! they should be ready to go into flower on my next round in about a month :woohoo:

billb

Veteran
It’s in my top 3 favorite strains of all time. I love the high! And I mean high. It really puts me exactly what I need to be. I’m going to try and have at least one in every grow from now on