What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bruce Banner #3

Burt

Veteran
//https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=216
Did you get a chance to partake in the 2 footer we blazed on Saturday?
Pictured is a kind dark horse employee enjoy a much deserved break

Burt

Veteran
I suck at posting pics for real
album.php

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
View Image
Did you get a chance to partake in the 2 footer we blazed on Saturday?
Pictured is a kind dark horse employee enjoy a much deserved break

Didn't partake but, saw the action. That was a beast!:tiphat:

It was like a who's who out there with some very exotic aromas.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Well 8 weeks ago I started 4 Hulk Smash seeds. I only have room to finish 2 plants and at week 3 I transplanted the two best into final grow bags. Week 7 I flipped and few days later one showed his balls to me and got culled. Yesterday the remaining one had more balls than a driving range when I checked. 😩
This time I just dropped 2 seeds last night in water. I’m determined to grow out at least one female of this strain regardless of phenos. I can’t be picky. At least we have a nice supply jarred up including some most excellent Elmer’s Glue from last grow to get us through.

Talked to Cesar Saturday & got a card. Looking forward to it when you've got them ready.

I saw the guys from Dark Horse this weekend in Boston and was looking for HulkSmash. They said that there was still a too high rate of hermies and it would be a few more generations necessary for it to stabilize enough to get released. I was able to score some Bruce Banner.:laughing:

Well on that note, I cloned one of the hermies from the last batch (hulk smash #4). Got 2 of them In bloom now. No balls or nanners oh her this time. I'm positive I caused the issue last time. I find it amusing that a plant named hulk smash has a finicky nature that will wreck havok if not kept happy. Otherwise test results were above my expectations, and everyone loves her.

Kinda shitty that they didn't make sure she was a little more stable before releasing her. Especially for the asking price. Good luck finding a better lady Stewart!

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
I had bought the very last pack of Bruce Banner 2.0 from dark horse back in October or maybe it was early November. Well, the last one in stock. All the other BB releases were sold out at the time. Has anyone grew out the 2.0 packs? If so do you have any photos of the outcomes?

I also have a few packs, I think 5 maybe of The Deputy from GPS. Its an excellent BB cross supposedly.

I am fixing to pop some of those BB 2.0s and start pheno hunting. I hear its fire, but I myself have never had the opportunity to grow or smoke BB. I am in an outlaw state unfortunately and things are hard to come by around here. But I am changing that for the people here in and around my town. I want them to have access to all these great strains that others in legal and rec states currently have. I just enjoy helping others get the medicine they need to make their lives better.

I will update if I pop the seeds and how they turn out, in my thread, in my sig.

TheMan13

Veteran
I haven't been taking many pics this round. The garden is such a mess I can only confidently ID a couple of the tops to their pots. Here are a couple shots of Bruce Banner #3 at 4 and 6 weeks.

BB3 @ 4 weeks:
attachment.php

BB3 @ 6 weeks:
attachment.php

Attachments

• BB3 4 weeks.jpg
    BB3 4 weeks.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 21
  • BB3 6 weeks.jpg
    BB3 6 weeks.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 19

TheMan13

Veteran
Looking good! How are they smelling this round?

Pretty good, I'm pleasantly surprised. I'm just running Botanicare's Pure Blend Pro one part bloom in my ebb & flo res this round. Trying to get back a bit closer to organic and simplicity in my hydro.

It's amazing what happens when you got the environment dialed in and don't get carried away with additives. I'm a huge fan of kiss growing with hydro.

TheMan13

Veteran
Bruce Banner #3 @ eight weeks:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• BB3 8 weeks.jpg
    BB3 8 weeks.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 23
  • BB3 week 8.jpg
    BB3 week 8.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 23

TheMan13

Veteran
This is a word cloud produced from my Bruce Banner #3 terpene profile:

attachment.php

Attachments

• BB3 terp profile.jpg
    BB3 terp profile.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 19

TheMan13

Veteran
Just received a new custom Bruce Banner #3 T-shirt from my friend TdOG the artist. I'll hopefully be modeling it next month at the High Times Midwest Cannabis Cup ;-)~

attachment.php

Attachments

• BB3 Tshirt.jpg
    BB3 Tshirt.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 20

TheMan13

Veteran
I've been looking for a jar to use my 4 inch (10cm) Bruce Banner stickers from my brother T-dOG on for some time now. My wife and daughter picked up this jar yesterday while thrift store shopping for 99 cents. It's hard to believe how much Bruce Banner #3 flower actually fits in there though. Can you guess how many grams are in the jar? Or that doobie for that matter ;-)~

attachment.php

Attachments

• BB3 jar.jpg
    BB3 jar.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 17

TheMan13

Veteran
Here we go folks! Samples of my Bruce Banner #3 (OG Kush x Strawberry Diesel) and Sar Hawza #1 (Afghan landrace) are now in the process of being geneotyped by Phylos Bioscience. Results are expected on December 3rd and they will then be plugged into the Phylos Galaxy: https://phylos.bio/galaxy

attachment.php

shaggyballs

Veteran
Can you guess how many grams are in the jar? Or that doobie for that matter ;-)~
Dam it, thought it was a contest....LOL

Congrats brother!
Your boy T-dOG hooked you up right!
You are on the map now,.... you the man!
Oh, thats right you already were....:biggrin:

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
Ive currently got the bruce banner#3 darkheart nursery cut but havent flowered her out yet...

Ive also grown strawberry sour diesel kylekushmans strawberry cough x original sour diesel male..

The bruce banner cut is in the top right corner..

ZWEuADv.jpg

This is my own strawberry sour diesel cut.. would love to have all my cuts thc tested...

ffwrmYp.jpg

vKMerkk.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts