What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bruce Banner #3

TheMan13

Veteran
My Bruce Banner #3 genotyping results are in: phylos.bio/g2352

attachment.php

Attachments

• G2352-seal-v1x543x543.jpg
    G2352-seal-v1x543x543.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 19
G

Care to explain what the results showed?

The results come under the nanny nanny boo boo I have it and you cant. Sorry for the dis but thats what comes across. Nice to know there are SO MANY other places for cuts and seeds. Best of luck and Im unsubscribe.

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
says its an og and the closest relatives are all og cuts...

i could of told you she was og dom jusr by the smell and structure...

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
Not only do you get the lemony piney terps from the og kush the structure is also og dom...

Ive grown strawberry diesel in the past... kylekushmans strawberry cough x original sour diesel and she had a totally different structure but im lead to beleive this is rezdogs strawberry sour diesel which is his sour d inbred line x strawberry cough but i dont know the origin of his strawberry cough was it the original clone or was his cough from seed... a selected pheno from this has been crossed with og kush to produce brucebanner ... ive also got strawberry banana but again you can see the skunk dom in her...

Bruce banner #3 original clone... 6 days 12/12.. can see the stretch and the leaves and branches are og dom.... obviously the smell of her aswell.. this is the darkheart nursery cut...

SDpr7Fn.jpg

6ZftTNM.jpg

SiFQ0OP.jpg

TheMan13

Veteran
The results come under the nanny nanny boo boo I have it and you cant. Sorry for the dis but thats what comes across. Nice to know there are SO MANY other places for cuts and seeds. Best of luck and Im unsubscribe.

I'm not sure what your problem is, but good riddance. Hopefully your year plus PM solicitations will finally stop ...

Last edited:

TheMan13

Veteran
Care to explain what the results showed?

I'm still working on that. I assume the SoFresh Farms cuts are a product of a later breeding by Dark Horse Genetics (aka child of). I also assume Heroes of the Farm's "Scooby Snacks" entry to be an original clone only Bruce Banner #3, but misnamed. For instance their "Gorilla Snacks #4" entry is clearly the clone only GG4.

In the end diligent provenance and years of research will only get me so far.

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
what you actually trying to find out? basically i can tell you all 3 parents in this cross..

og kush clone only
rezdogs ibl sour diesel not sure if it was ecsd or ajs cut ... etc etc
strawberry cough unkown source but kylekushmans clone is the 1 you want

this strain has sooo many combos its unreal and some combos are better than others.. you can re-create this whole program by using similar genetics...

og kush x strawberry cough
ecsd x strawberry cough
strawberry bubblegum pheno x og kush
strawberry bubblegum pheno x chem91
ajs sour diesel x insert strawberry here..

then you could back cross to any of those clone onlys..

as far as in concerned kylekushmans strawberry cough is probably the best tasting strawbs ive encountered so far and trust ive smoked a few... im a fan of strawberry banana but its not potently stawbs as the kksc cut

ive also personally grown original sour diesel x kylekusmans strawberry cough which also pushes insane amounts of thc... very cerebal hit as in energetic but the flavour is just 10/10

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
Plants cannot have 3 parents. A seed is made by pollen from one plant and the pistil from another. 2 plants.

Dear Breeders: It isn't possible to cross three plants together.

ya i agree so with bruce banner 3 id say she was a good 60% 70% og kush (ghost og apparantly) dom .. smells very lemony piney fuel very similar to the original og kush which you can tell has been used in this cross at some point with a 30% 40% fruity twist influence from the res seeds strawberry sour diesel...:tiphat:

TheMan13

Veteran
For me Bruce Banner #3 has a very unique medicinal benefit not shared by other cultivars, not even it's parentage: OG Kush (Ghost cut) or Strawberry Diesel (Strawberry Cough x Sour Diesel IBL by Res Seeds). Given my extensive research over the years I found the rare occurrence of Linalool as a top 3 terepene and a slight THCV within the cannabinoid profile to be very intriguing personally.

picture.php

picture.php

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
Time flies so fast now it seemed like just the other day strawberry d was created .. i remember the big fiasco with devils harvest seeds selling seeds which are where f2s or f3s even had a fem line amd DIDNT have the original clone

I also remember the darkhorse guys being regular posters on here b4 the seed company and b4 bruce banner got so big but alot of it should be documented right here on ic

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
Time flies so fast now it seemed like just the other day strawberry d was created .. i remember the big fiasco with devils harvest seeds selling seeds which are where f2s or f3s even had a fem line amd DIDNT have the original clone

I also remember the darkhorse guys being regular posters on here b4 the seed company and b4 bruce banner got so big but alot of it should be documented right here on ic

again bro... kyle kushmans strawberry cough clone cross...

og kush
chem91
ecsd
ecsd aj cut
original sour diesel
sfv og
ghost og
tahoe og
traingle kush
face off og
chem d
chem #4
chems sister
lemon larry
ecsd ibl (not sure whos cut rez used? )

my personal choice would be heaths chiesel x kksc

strawberry diesel would not be hard to recreate these days... bruce banner is just a continuation as it could have been with any of thie cuts listed above...

again this whole line could also be recreated using alternative strawberry phenos... i.e strawberry bubblegum pheno.. etc

Latest posts

Latest posts