What's new

Brother's Perpetual Tents

genetic freaked

Veteran
Nice update BI.. Loving the pics..

I wish you nothing but luck on your future.. Awesome you are going with water only organic.. surprised though since you rock the shit out of the RDWC..
Will you still be doing SCROG?

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Nice update BI.. Loving the pics..

I wish you nothing but luck on your future.. Awesome you are going with water only organic.. surprised though since you rock the shit out of the RDWC..
Will you still be doing SCROG?

Thanks g.f., :tiphat:

Excellent point!!.......I LOVE RDWC. That said, when you scale up, say 5K+, the start up costs to build/buy a system and pumps/chillers/etc.....it adds up quickly. Plus, as much as I love rdwc, you have to monitor it much more closely then organics. With rdwc, if a pump fails/line clogs/chiller dies/etc......you'll likely lose the crop. With organics & blumats, I've left a bed for 10+ days with zero hiccups......much harder to do w/hydro.

All that being said........I might go RDWC after a little time....:biggrin:

Or just add a small hydro garden to satisfy my itch

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Seed popping gone crazy....

Seed popping gone crazy....

So, the tents are done! Well, for flower at least.......vegging in 1, going to be 2 shortly for a couple weeks. I'll post pics of the last RDWC harvest.....came out nice IMHO.

Anywho........I decided to pop some seeds and went a bit ham.......:biggrin:.

Got the following going in germ....about 48 after going in to moist paper towels.

Red Headed Stranger
Buffalo Bill
Sweet Tooth x God's Gift
Sweet Tooth x Hawaiian Snow
Sweet Tooth x Sweet Tooth (Indica pheno)
Columbian F2
Tom Hill Haze F2
Pre-98 Bubba x Tardawg (TK x Stardawg)
WiFi (Original releases)
Old Grandad (Pure Kush x Purple Kush/Deep Chunk)
Chem Urkle 2
Lashkargah Afghani

Some have already cracked & shown taps.....other are slower. Hope the germ rate is good......haven't popped seeds in eh, 18 months? 2 years? hahaha. Regardless, the numbers will compensate for any potential losses.

Time to pheno hunt again. :biggrin:

B

bench warmer

Awe yeah! This is exciting news brother. :good:
Great selections! That Sweet Tooth X Hawaiian Snow is a crowd pleaser.

Green81

Veteran
Like others have said, massive workload and dedication to keep this running so good. Hats off to you!

G81

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Okay, okay. Focusing on the TR lines. Very nice line up.

That Lash Afghan is a BEAST of a plant line. Watch every pheno male or female for something of value...

dank.Frank

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Awe yeah! This is exciting news brother. :good:
Great selections! That Sweet Tooth X Hawaiian Snow is a crowd pleaser.

Thanks Bench!! Great to see you, thanks for stopping by! :tiphat: Gotta chat soon.

I have high hopes for those ST x HS, fingers crossed.

Like others have said, massive workload and dedication to keep this running so good. Hats off to you!

G81

Thanks for the kind words, G81! Much appreciated:tiphat:

Okay, okay. Focusing on the TR lines. Very nice line up.

That Lash Afghan is a BEAST of a plant line. Watch every pheno male or female for something of value...

dank.Frank

Thanks for stopping by FAM! :tiphat:

Ehh, I like to think I spread the love a bit......but I did put some effort there......RHS, Afghani, and BB. The ST varieties from SOTF420 , Columbian & TH Haze F2 are seedbay fundraiser packs...have to double check from who, Pre-Tar is from FAM, WiFi from Raskal, Old Grandad from Major Pothead, Chem Urkle 2 from Top Dawg,

Funny you mention the Afghani.......had FAM tell me the other week to pop that pack......has great potential. Hoping to find a plant or two of decent value with this lot

Buffalo Bill was too good to not try the others. I passed a cut of her around.....gotta see if she's around anymore......nice strong high & awesome zesty lemon taste. I still have about a 1/2oz saved for a rainy day, lol

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
RDWC harvest shots, day 67.

2 L-Dawg in the front, 2 GG#4 in the back.
Took L-dawg here, Glue came down at 69/70 days......earliest I could get to it.

picture.php

L-Dawg
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
killed it once again broindy...
that L dawg is a beastly lookin chik,
some stuff u can almost taste through the screen :D
gg impressive as always too.

gl finding some gems in the seedrun,about to start one myself as well.
peace-T-

SourDank

Veteran
L-Dawg and the GG4 looking dank per usual, but that seed crack....damn bro, lots of new dank in your future. Can't wait to see what you pull from all that greatness

mellowfellow

Tomoka Smoka
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Impressed as always. I've been thinking about picking up some rhs and buffalo bill. I am not even sure what I'm waiting for, lol.

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
killed it once again broindy...
that L dawg is a beastly lookin chik,
some stuff u can almost taste through the screen :D
gg impressive as always too.

gl finding some gems in the seedrun,about to start one myself as well.
peace-T-

Thanks FAM!! Always good to see you around!

Yeah buddy.....L-dawg is no joke. Without any doubt she is just as good as GG#4......if not possibly better. Special lady for sure.

Hope your seed run goes better then mine!!:biggrin:

L-Dawg and the GG4 looking dank per usual, but that seed crack....damn bro, lots of new dank in your future. Can't wait to see what you pull from all that greatness

Thanks for stopping by, Sour! I'm hoping the few seedling I have give me some nice plants!

Impressed as always. I've been thinking about picking up some rhs and buffalo bill. I am not even sure what I'm waiting for, lol.

Thanks Mellow!!! Yup, definitely grab both of those packs......seriously good genetics.

Well, the big seed run isn't looking so hot. Really bad numbers. Going to check again in a few days, but only had 20 seeds pop for me. I'm starting to think it's where they've been stored, but I haven't changed much. Too much failure across multiple breeders/packs for it to be related to anyone but me though.......hmmm. Time to pop more seeds.

SourDank

Veteran
That sucks only 20 popped, that sounded like a crack full of some really awesome genes too. Hopefully the survivors are some beasts man

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
So seed numbers went to shit.

Finally tally ended up being......15 seedlings, 12 of which look strong.....4 Tardawg, 3 L[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]ashkargah Afghani, 1 Buffalo Bill, 2 T. Hill Haze F2, 1 Sweet Tooth #4 x Sweet Tooth #4 (Indica pheno), 1 Sweet Tooth x Hawaiian Snow (looking weak).

Sooo.........when things don't work out........you pop a bunch more seeds. :biggrin:

Just put these in to paper towels:
Rez - Chem Haze x SD IBL
Rez - 4SD
Rez - SSSDH
Gypsy/DG - G-13 IX
Subcool - Qleaner
SOTF420 - ST#4 IBL
Mosca - Killer Queen
Mosca - OTM x Chem 4
Mosca - OTM x Purple Urkle
Topdawg - Stardawg
RD - OG Ghost Train Haze #1

Fingers crossed for round 2

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]),
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

UsualSuspect

Veteran
Hope you have better luck with round 2 bro, but dont let that dampen your spirits. This room will be a site to see in a few weeks, keep on keeping on my man.

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Hope you have better luck with round 2 bro, but dont let that dampen your spirits. This room will be a site to see in a few weeks, keep on keeping on my man.

:tiphat::tiphat:

Thanks man!! Yeah, it's coming along nicely, almost there........:biggrin:

Need to get myself a pair or 2 of those grow room glasses soon, I'll go blind otherwise, haha