What's new

Brother's Perpetual Tents

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Bump...what's goin on in the world of brotherindica these days!?
agreed.

:bump:

dank.Frank
Bumpety Bump!!

Veg......all fucking veg......:biggrin::biggrin:

Wish I had some pics to share, but right now it's all veg shots. Real life has been busy, hectic, and rather stressful. That said, the garden was neglected a bit. Let the organic bed get overgrown.......MASSIVELY........TWICE!!!......:wallbash::wallbash:

Whoever said organic grows slow is full of shit. Finally got everything cloned, just have to snip a few extra cuts off P1. I'll probably be flipping that bed tomorrow. Think there are like 8 strains in there.

Also have 2 GG#4 and 2 L-dawg vegging in hydro ebb&flow. Going to transfer them to RDWC in a week or so.

Almost time to upgrade this show.......NEED.MORE.SPACE......

SourDank

Veteran
Can't wait to see what you do with the P1 and L-Dawg bro, gonna be a show. That P1 looks awesome in every pic I've seen

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Wow bro, this is the best thread.

For sure, I really had to think about it, but it really is the BEST thread I have ever seen.
It was close between this and the chem 91 thread, this one is actually way better.

I have one tent running perpetual, so I can only imagine how much work must be put into it.

I did 't read all the comments but I looked at all of your pics, so I am not sure if anyone said so but, you have one hell of a work ethic.

Much respect

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Just dropped a nice ammount of new LDawg beans....so we need to link up shortly....indeed great thread BI...

paper thorn

Veteran
brotherindica said:
picture.php
Hard to say anything but Wow! Perfect scrog.
very nice buds.
A true pleasure to see. goal worthy for me to have such a nice full canopy.

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Thanks for the kind words everyone! Life has been crazy recently, applogize for my absence. I took down my organic bed at day 66/67, here are a few pics. The P1 is coming down today, like day 79-80.....I forgot about here, hehe.

sweettooth222 - temps rarely go over 78-79, but the 1K causes some bleaching/foxtails within 12-13".....I try for 15" from the bulb, but the Glue loves to stretch. I put the plants in the system, add the screen and flip when it's about 75% full.

SourDank - Here are L-dawg pics, P1 soon if I remember, lol.

paper thorn - Thanks man!!

Just dropped a nice ammount of new LDawg beans....so we need to link up shortly....indeed great thread BI...

Thanks FAM! I'm LOVING the L-dawg! Yeah man, hit me up, gotta touch base.

Harvest shots, day 66/67 - organic bed
WiFi, Irene, GG#4, P1, TK, and L-Dawg. Legend & GSC got overshadowed & I yanked them before they died off.

picture.php

L-Dawg
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SourDank

Veteran
L-Dawg is looking amazing, along with everything else. Hope life settles down for you homie, miss all the dank updates.

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
L-Dawg is looking amazing, along with everything else. Hope life settles down for you homie, miss all the dank updates.

Thanks Sour.

Haha, I forcing it to settle down. My health isn't taking it and I need a break, haha. :biggrin:

I did forget to say this. It's not the end just yet, but this thread will be coming to a close in the next month or so. I currently have 1 more RDWC scrog at week 6, 2 GG#4 & 2 L-Dawg, running. After that harvest, I'm finally closing down the tents.

It pains me a bit to say that, especially since they've treated me very well for the past 8 years or so. They've helped me produce a larger quantity, of better quality herb, then I ever expected to achieve.

That being said, on to bigger & better things. :biggrin:

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
damn just made it for the last couple updates looks like. on to bigger and better sounds promising tho!

what's the l-dawg? larry og x stardawg?

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
L-Dawg is a $Mike creation. Legend OG x Stardawg Ix2 aka the parent line to I-95.

Looking killer in here, BI. Can't wait to see you transition into bigger and better things. Nothing but respect, brother! Been a true pleasure watching you progress!! :respect:

dank.Frank

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
damn just made it for the last couple updates looks like. on to bigger and better sounds promising tho!

what's the l-dawg? larry og x stardawg?

Thanks for stopping by Heady! DF nailed it, L-Dawg is Legend x Stardawg.

L-Dawg is a $Mike creation. Legend OG x Stardawg Ix2 aka the parent line to I-95.

Looking killer in here, BI. Can't wait to see you transition into bigger and better things. Nothing but respect, brother! Been a true pleasure watching you progress!! :respect:

dank.Frank

What a fine creation she is too! L-dawg & Glue are some serious contenders for potency, smell/taste/yield......this girl has a new perment home here.

Thanks brotha!! I don't want to put the horse before the cart........but in the process of setting up 2 sealed rooms, gavitas, water-only organic w/blumats......:dance013:

Latest posts

Latest posts