What's new

Brother's Perpetual Tents

UsualSuspect

Veteran
Looking good BI, now that is what I call maximizing space. Your killing the soil beds especially for it being rather new to you. Excellent work FAM.

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Looking good BI, now that is what I call maximizing space. Your killing the soil beds especially for it being rather new to you. Excellent work FAM.

Thanks Usual! :tiphat:

I appreciate the kind words. Unfortunately this current scrog is hydro, recirculating DWC. I am loving the organic bed though! Got a nice group I just cloned and will flip in a couple weeks. Should be some good stuff.

Very Nice journal, may I ask what you are using for your organic soil mix? I really want to use blumats with water only in my setup as well.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
them tents always look extra proper,super uniform.
how many are in there anyways?
every inch of the footprint is covered....nice job broindy.
peace-T-

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Very Nice journal, may I ask what you are using for your organic soil mix? I really want to use blumats with water only in my setup as well.

Thanks PN.

Here is the link for the organic mix I'm using......it's LC's soilless mix #1/recipe 1. Basically peat, perlite, worm castings, lime, blood, bone, kelp, greensand, azomite, and starterplus. I've been using ACT from time to time as well........also tried a fungal tea they liked very much. I'm still very much an organic newbie, but really enjoying the whole learning process.

them tents always look extra proper,super uniform.
how many are in there anyways?
every inch of the footprint is covered....nice job broindy.
peace-T-

Thanks FAM!! :tiphat::tiphat:

In that RDWC scrog I have 3 plants......2 GG#4 and 1 Legend OGK. The Glue take up about 85% of the scrog.....the Legend is on the right side being squeezed out, hehe. I like to run 2-4 plants in that system......they get too big for any more.

With that said.....it's almost time to upgrade, :dance013:

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Harvest time!

RDWC scrog - day 68-70 flower harvest
picture.php

picture.php

GG#4
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
king of the screen!
another killer run F.A.M.
talk about maximizing the space,
and the wares look top shelf,notch and drawer homie.
peace-T-

Ollie

Veteran
Great swell You got in they end, popped up even more ..

Seems like a pretty sweet haul :)

Dryshots awaiitng ehe ..

Go go

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
I seen some of your pictures in the GG thread, had too stop in
too get the full effect, some killer scrog'n there brotherindica !
:tiphat:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
In that RDWC scrog I have 3 plants......2 GG#4 and 1 Legend OGK. The Glue take up about 85% of the scrog.....the Legend is on the right side being squeezed out, hehe. I like to run 2-4 plants in that system......they get too big for any more.

That is just fuckin awesome for 3 plants !!! it looks like a freakin blanket lol :biggrin:

I gotta learn how to do that !!! how long of a veg do ya do to fill it up like that ?

Hats off to ya Brother :tiphat:

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
king of the screen!
another killer run F.A.M.
talk about maximizing the space,
and the wares look top shelf,notch and drawer homie.
peace-T-

Thanks FAM! :tiphat:

Just tryin to keep pace with you! haha

Your recent update looks killer btw! Garden is poppin!

Great swell You got in they end, popped up even more ..

Seems like a pretty sweet haul :)

Dryshots awaiitng ehe ..

Go go

Thanks Ollie.

I'll get dry shots up in a couple weeks.

That GG4 and Legend look sick man, respect sir

Thanks Sour!

I seen some of your pictures in the GG thread, had too stop in
too get the full effect, some killer scrog'n there brotherindica !
:tiphat:

Thanks LGS! I really appreciate the kind words and thanks for stopping by! :tiphat:

That is just fuckin awesome for 3 plants !!! it looks like a freakin blanket lol :biggrin:

I gotta learn how to do that !!! how long of a veg do ya do to fill it up like that ?

Hats off to ya Brother

Thanks Dans! :tiphat:

Believe this run got about 3 weeks veg? Honestly forget the exact times....usually 2-3 weeks. I veg the Glue till it's just under the screen, then flip. Over the next 2 weeks I tuck/move/occasionally weave branches throughout the screen. It's hard to describe more then that, it's just what I've come to do over years of running the scrog. It's kinda on autopilot at this point. Get as many nodes as possible, then start to defol....continue thru flower......all about bud exposure & canopy penetration. I eventually end up with something like this.

God damn I rambled......hehehe......P1 oil is good shit. Gotta run a scrog of her one day.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks FAM! :tiphat:

Just tryin to keep pace with you! haha

Your recent update looks killer btw! Garden is poppin!

Thanks Ollie.

I'll get dry shots up in a couple weeks.

Thanks Sour!

Thanks LGS! I really appreciate the kind words and thanks for stopping by! :tiphat:

Thanks Dans! :tiphat:

Believe this run got about 3 weeks veg? Honestly forget the exact times....usually 2-3 weeks. I veg the Glue till it's just under the screen, then flip. Over the next 2 weeks I tuck/move/occasionally weave branches throughout the screen. It's hard to describe more then that, it's just what I've come to do over years of running the scrog. It's kinda on autopilot at this point. Get as many nodes as possible, then start to defol....continue thru flower......all about bud exposure & canopy penetration. I eventually end up with something like this.

God damn I rambled......hehehe......P1 oil is good shit. Gotta run a scrog of her one day.

Thats not ramblin brutha , thats passin on valuble info !!! :tiphat: