What's new

Brother's Perpetual Tents

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
Damn thats some fire over there BrotherIndica, and to think that someone call some of those budds dud's, shame on them fools !!!!
K+

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Damn thats some fire over there BrotherIndica, and to think that someone call some of those budds dud's, shame on them fools !!!!
K+

Thanks BS! :biggrin:

Thanks Mellow!!

I'm thinking Irene x FBPK....hmmmm....

beautiful work, BI!! :respect:

dank.Frank

Thanks Frank!

The taste profile from those 2 would be very interesting.....sour & sweet berry. IMO Lime Kush x FBPK would have some potential too.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
bitchin' update dude. Your flowers are top notch :good:

I have ot say that irene is SO SEXY! haha :bigeye:

Your wifi is super fat too, and everything is super shiny with crystals, dankalicious!

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Got things flipped & running again.

RDWC scrog of 2 GG#4 and 1 Legend OGK around 3 weeks, starting to look very nice.

Also reammended the organic bed and LOADED that bitch up.
3 Legend OGK, 3 TK, 2 GG#4, 2 GSC-forum, L-dawg, WiFI, Irene

Need to post pics of EB&D and P1......both went 77 days. P1 is a stunner!

SourDank

Veteran
Got things flipped & running again.

RDWC scrog of 2 GG#4 and 1 Legend OGK around 3 weeks, starting to look very nice.

Also reammended the organic bed and LOADED that bitch up.
3 Legend OGK, 3 TK, 2 GG#4, 2 GSC-forum, L-dawg, WiFI, Irene

Need to post pics of EB&D and P1......both went 77 days. P1 is a stunner!

Cannot wait to see these girls goin, lookin stellar in here BI

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Cannot wait to see these girls goin, lookin stellar in here BI

Thanks Sour.

RDWC scrog at day 39 flower.

2 GG#4 & 1 Legend OGK

picture.php

GG#4
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Curious, with the way you SCROG...in general, obvious genetics and various growth rate playing a factor - in order to fill the screen properly, how long do you veg under the light on 24 hr before flipping to 12/12?

Plants look great. Now let's see the soil bed...hehehe ;) :respect:

dank.Frank

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Agreed. You consistently crush it.

Thanks Budman! :tiphat:

I'll 3rd that, they are lookin phenomenal this round BI

Thanks Sour!

Curious, with the way you SCROG...in general, obvious genetics and various growth rate playing a factor - in order to fill the screen properly, how long do you veg under the light on 24 hr before flipping to 12/12?

Plants look great. Now let's see the soil bed...hehehe ;) :respect:

dank.Frank

I usually veg for about 2.5-3.5 weeks under the scrog, after I transplant to RDWC. This run was about 18-20 days I believe, but things went smoothly. With the occasional rough transplant, it has taken me 4 weeks to fill a screen......but ultimately, those plants really weren't healthy. My last RDWC had some root rot, from transplant in ebb & flow......roots got torn when I separated plants, necrotic pieces....instant rot. But generally, with healthy plants, 3 weeks veg.

I veg under 18/6, saves me $$ and I've never noticed a difference. Tried both out, got virtually the same results......and I kinda like following mother nature to some extent w/light & dark cycles.

Soil pics coming soon......just veg pics at the moment. Never knew you could burn organics..............:biggrin:........just kidding. But seriously, burned these girls a bit on the transplant. Looking better now though.