What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Brother's Perpetual Tents

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
thank you sir!!

No problem. Post some pics of your ND when they're ready if you can, like to see what ya get.

Lovin' those big SCROGs.

Thanks Budman

yup very nice. im a sucker for a nice even canopy too. K+

Thanks! I try for an even canopy, these girls made me work for it, haha.

:lurk:

:wave:

Frank, if you can, mind letting me know when the NSPB is ready again. I've never tried water only organic and I'll try anything once....:tiphat:

dank.Frank

Jesus man killer nugs. Thanks for the response, I was curious cause I typically notice the quality being a little better off the 600's, and yield is better off the k's.

:tiphat: Thanks Cob

No problem. I can believe that, less heat, potential bleaching....with somewhat "similar" lumen outputs. I have some moms I've had for some time about to hit the 600 tent. Only ran them before under 1K. Might give me a little more insight to this topic, try to let ya know when things finish up.

Awesome looking buds!
I'm tagged!

Thanks Fonzee, grab a seat and stick around.

Few pics of the SSSDH jarred. Still little moist, ~63-70% humidity, but smokes nice. Slowly bringing it to the 60-65% range.

11 - 1/2 gallon jars

picture.php

picture.php

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
The jars are keeping me happy KW, thanks.

Photo update.

Day 65 flower. Plants are winding down and some showing colors, about a week from chop.

pH ~5.8-5.9
ppm ~500

Krunch, here are some shots of the Northern Dreams IBL. Underfed, but still one big ass bitch for her pot size.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Buffalo Bill

#1 - smells like funky/musky lemons, :dance013:. After talking to Cob & Paco, definitely feel this one is very WW dominant. Loving this one currently, can't wait to smoke her.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

#2 - smells like fruit punch......super fruity! Not quiet what I was expecting, but very nice no less. This one definitely has a KillerChem influence, more so it's mom Killer Queen (C99). Might be the combo of the lemon from WW & cherry/pineapple from KQ(C99)......never quiet smelled this from a plant. Very curious to try this one too.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bro your an outstanding grower, i can see how much attention to detail you pay and i love your style.
With so many awesome strains im curious how many mothers you normally keep going? Nothing better than having lots of different jars to chose from but so hard to decide which strains to keep around and mother up and which ones to let go.
Cant wait for you to run more of our strains, thanks for sharing.
Peace

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Here are Karma's Beelze Bubbas.

# 6 - I knew this one would be a nice looking plant,
smile.gif

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

# 3 - she's nearly caught up to #6.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

#5 - looking dank, but won't be ran again due to short structure.
picture.php

picture.php

#4 - Stinks like lemon fuel, :dance013:. The stinkiest plant in the whole group right now.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Bro your an outstanding grower, i can see how much attention to detail you pay and i love your style.
With so many awesome strains im curious how many mothers you normally keep going? Nothing better than having lots of different jars to chose from but so hard to decide which strains to keep around and mother up and which ones to let go.
Cant wait for you to run more of our strains, thanks for sharing.
Peace

:tiphat::tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

Thank you True, that's a very kind compliment......much appreciated!!

Moms......ehhh, more then I should........:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:.......check your PM's.

Like many here, I've ran so much seed, from so many breeders, it can be hard to make selections even after you get serious...........:biggrin::biggrin:

With new strains I'm *usually* am looking for smell, taste, high (1st & foremost quality), growth pattern/structure, flowering times, etc........if it doesn't have all of them, I *usually* let it go.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey man...you use auto focus when you shoot? Pics are so clear and vivid, but maybe white balance is high by default...It just seems with less brightness, we could see more detail in the pics...no expert here, but watching you grow and just trying to see "more".

Excellent garden...keep it up!

dank.Frank

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Hey man...you use auto focus when you shoot? Pics are so clear and vivid, but maybe white balance is high by default...It just seems with less brightness, we could see more detail in the pics...no expert here, but watching you grow and just trying to see "more".

Excellent garden...keep it up!

dank.Frank

Thanks Frank, :)

Nope, no auto focus here......usually manual settings. I'll check the WB when I get a chance, it's possible. I think the real problem is shooting inside the tent. It makes for a great grow material, but not so much for photographs. Very reflective without even dispersal or reflection with supplemental lighting/flash.

I *normally* shoot on a white or black background, but the tent is just easier & faster. I do see what you're talking about and agree the quality isn't as good as possible. I'll have to pull them out and get some white/black background shots before harvest. They are looking too nice not to do them justice. :)

lovely updates :)

Thanks!

Few SSSDH macro shots......about a week curing now.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome BrotherI... Stackin those jars :D

There's a cherry/clove pheno in the bill's that's tits. The clove comes out in the cure, but really really nice flavor, might be the fruit punch one you're describing.

Great show man.

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Awesome BrotherI... Stackin those jars :D

There's a cherry/clove pheno in the bill's that's tits. The clove comes out in the cure, but really really nice flavor, might be the fruit punch one you're describing.

Great show man.

:respect:

That has to be what I'm smelling. It's been sometime since I've smelled clove, but thinking that's it. The cherry stands out a bit more, clove in the background.......really nice smell right now. Paco mentioned something about a cherry pheno a while back, thinking that's it.

Thanks for the tip Cob, :tiphat:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those bills are on my list of worth while to stalk community gems!

BI - just tape a black cloth up behind the direct focus of the lens. I usually just snag some left over poly...

That being said, you can really see how big those glands are on SSSDH...bet those rupture and get mad greasy!

Finding a new love of photography lately. Seems I can "share" better if I hone my skills a bit...was thinking a camera for Christmas, but decided to make a few beans instead...equally exciting!

dank.Frank

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Those bills are on my list of worth while to stalk community gems!

BI - just tape a black cloth up behind the direct focus of the lens. I usually just snag some left over poly...

That being said, you can really see how big those glands are on SSSDH...bet those rupture and get mad greasy!

Finding a new love of photography lately. Seems I can "share" better if I hone my skills a bit...was thinking a camera for Christmas, but decided to make a few beans instead...equally exciting!

dank.Frank

Thanks for the tip.

Yup, the Buffalo Bills are looking DANK! Some super frosty stuff, especially from my #1. If she smokes as good as she looks/smells.........:dance013:

The SSSDH bubble is incredibly greasy. Funny you say that about being greasy, smoked some of the bubble and it looks like a snail's trail of grease where it was smoked. Stuff is just great, 1st time I've made bubble from her.

Used the smaller half of the trim for bubble, got 24g of 73u & 110u. Used the larger half for edibles.......whole half to 1 batch of edibles (made 45 edibles). Guessing a solid 25g+ of hash in 45 edibles, = 0.55g+ hash per edible.....:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Let ya'll know how those edibles go.......:biglaugh::biglaugh:

As far as the garden goes, 2x - W.F. clones & 2x - LemChem clones vegging away in the RDWC. CAN'T WAIT for this run, should be some super stank funk. Couple weeks veg then they'll be flipped.

Nearly ready to chop the Buffalo Bill, Beelze Bubba, and Northern Dreams..........just about done.

In the meantime, some SSSDH bubble pics! It hits like a freight train.......:bongsmi:

picture.php

picture.php

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That hash made me drool...not lying. :respect:

I think being familiar with family lines you learn traits and how they surface. I saw those swollen trich heads and could just recognized that quality. That's proper!

Enjoy...sure beats egg nog!

dank.Frank