What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Brother's Perpetual Tents

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
i love it. i see so many growers the done allow the natural senescence to take place and pump em full of nutes till they chop. i like my plants to ripen and consume themselves before i chop. im not sure but i feel like this is more natural and mimics nature....any thoughts?

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
bro you are rocking the fvck outta that tent!

Thanks for stopping by Phillthy, :tiphat:

That hash made me drool...not lying. :respect:

I think being familiar with family lines you learn traits and how they surface. I saw those swollen trich heads and could just recognized that quality. That's proper!

Enjoy...sure beats egg nog!

dank.Frank

:wave:, haha......thanks Frank!

I've been smoking that hash like it's going out of fashion.......:dance013:

That and the edibles have been making for fun times. :D

i love it. i see so many growers the done allow the natural senescence to take place and pump em full of nutes till they chop. i like my plants to ripen and consume themselves before i chop. im not sure but i feel like this is more natural and mimics nature....any thoughts?

Yup Budman, that's how I like to do it. I usually don't break 800-900ppm in flower and like to wind down slowly till the finish. Couple weeks @ low ppm, roughly 400-500, then a week or so of flush. I've things a variety of ways and prefer this so far. The plants tend to produce the most and give the me the best quality.

lil late to the pArty but made it none the less.
your dope looks the part homie :D

OH SHIT!!!

Now it's a party!! :dance013: Glad to see ya made it Frank!

Grab a joint & a brew and come chill.

Is it snowing in here?

Thanks RS. Wait for some dry shots. :)

:) Killer with small pots :)

Thanks NE!!! Need to post some photos of your Northern Dreams IBL. Just cut her down and tried some of the scissor hash.

WOW! That stuff is no joke! Wasn't exactly sure how strong to expect it, but you guys weren't kidding. Haven't been that stupid off anything in SOME time. Just straight WTF am I doing......wandering around stoned. Certainly not a 24/7 smoke, but I LIKE IT!!

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats hash looks so tasty bro, got me craving some bubble now......your plants are always very healthy and super frosty, cant wait to see the next run of Lemchem.
Peace

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Thats hash looks so tasty bro, got me craving some bubble now......your plants are always very healthy and super frosty, cant wait to see the next run of Lemchem.
Peace

Hey True! :wave:

Ask and you shall receive. 2 LemChem's ~14 day veg in RDWC from clone. Clones had 2 nodes, 4 leaves, and ~5-6" of root when put in veg, this is roughly 2 weeks later.

picture.php

picture.php

1 WhiteFire vegging alongside the 2 LemChem in RDWC.

picture.php

Coco ebb & flow, 1 gal pots. These 5 moms were just staked & tied down. All were ~36-40".......bent in half, tied down.....now ~20-24". Strains include: Qleaner, Flav, Alien Kush, Killer Queen Kush, and Limon IX.

A couple days veg to transition them, take clones, then these will be flipped to flower. I need to get individual shots to really show how they're tied down.

picture.php

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Some dry shots of Karma's Beelze Bubba. These are some frosty ass plants. Karma did this one proper!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

#6 - I knew I liked this one. Her inner calyxes turned purple.
smile.gif

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

All 4 together
picture.php

I see your testing TGA gear.
I got great results from his seeds.

With what and how much of it do you use to feed the coco ebb & flow.

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
I see your testing TGA gear.
I got great results from his seeds.

With what and how much of it do you use to feed the coco ebb & flow.

Hey Roof,

I've had these 2 moms for some time. I'll likely keep 'em, but ya never know.

The 1st page my nute mix. Mainly consists of Cutting Edge Micro/Bloom, Cal-Mag, and an enzyme (Multizyme). PK booster & other additives in flowering as well. Usually fed every 24-48 hrs, depending on how big pot, plant size, coco wetness, etc.

As for the garden,

Paco's Buffalo Bill - William's Wonder pheno

"I sprinkle my food with diamonds; one, because it's the most ballinist shit you can do to your food. Two, it makes my dookie twinkle." :D:D:D

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
what.. em.. crazy nice scrog one...awesome plant n' work, keep the high quality up brother!!!
happy high xmas!!!

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
holy crap that single scrog'd plant is rediculous!!!

edit: I think I may have to look into a scrog..... top away!

Thanks Wooly. Absolutely, look in to scrog!

Awesome grow brother. How do you like your buffalo bill?

Hey Cody, :wave:

I'm really liking #1 and haven't really tried #2 yet. Some quality genetics for sure.

what.. em.. crazy nice scrog one...awesome plant n' work, keep the high quality up brother!!!
happy high xmas!!!

Thanks KW! Doing my best, :). Same to you & yours!

The garden is running smooth. Going to flip 2 LemChem & 1 WhiteFire in RDWC in about a week. Scrog this round too. Pics shortly.

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Bush of Kush

Bush of Kush

Few pics from the garden.

All 3 plants are ~ 12-14" tall and about equally bushy. The screen is ~ 4" above all plants.

Just flipped the RDWC tent. :dance013::dance013:

1 - WhiteFire - left, 2 - LemChem - right
picture.php

2 - LemChem
picture.php

picture.php

1 - WhiteFire - bigger than she looks, actually taller then the LemChem's
picture.php

Screen on, ready to scrog
picture.php

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Oh nice, I bet you'll dig that wifi. Nugs lookin top notch man!

:tiphat: Thanks Cob :tiphat:

This Wifi is one of my favorites. I can't believe how long it's been since I've ran her.

This pheno is edging out my other one in favorites. The other is all OG, super lanky & a viney bitch. This one is largely OG with a little bit of the White. Little less viney, but still doesn't hold her weight well. Her bubble is one of my favorite things to smoke of everything I've ever ran.

Few older runs

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php