What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diary Brothers 2023 Indoor grow

Brother Nature

Day 42

Starting with the Zkittles. Pheno 1 has purpled up a lot and looks a ways off finishing, smell is more fruity and sweet. Pheno 2 has started looking rather indica like, has a more sour sweet smell.

Zkittles 1

full
full

Zkittles 2 -

full

full

full

moose eater

Yeah, I was thinking thrips or mites. They're quite common in my area this time of year. I had sprayed the shit out of them prior to moving into this tent though so hopfeully I got them. One day of mite spray, then a generic insect spray the day of the move. The new growth seems unaffected and the other girls in the room look unaffected so far too, but will definitely been keeping an eye on it.
I was thinking thrips re. the stippling. Looks very familiar for thrip damage. Spinosad/Capt. Jacks ("Will get you high tonight.". Billy Joel took over my mind for a split second.. ooops.. sorry)

Brother Nature

Have decided to add a CMH to the tent cause it's fucking cold now. It also frees up a proper LED to use in the veg room. Have been super busy this week, sold a bike Saturday then had to rebuild the tent and veg room on Sunday. Will update regarding strains tomorrow. Well there's one c99 mutant veg shot cause I love this plant...

IMG_4363.JPG
IMG_4365.JPG
IMG_4366.JPG
IMG_4367.JPG

Brother Nature

Down to the final week for a couple of these girls. Have added a cmh for the winter as it's starting to get pretty cold at nights. Has only been in a day or two so can't really comment if it's made a difference yet, makes taking photos in the tent harder though.

Will start with my favorite, the c99. This plant is almost ready as of 7 weeks. Has a beautiful dank fruity/tropical smell, covered in trichs, and was one of the healthiest plants this whole run. Really looking forward to this girl.

full
full
full

Brother Nature

Zkittles 1, as far as aesthetics go, this is one beautiful plant, not too sure how she'll end up though, looks to be a long flowering girl, has a decent spicy/fruity smell, but that's eclipsed by all the other smells in the room. Have a feeling she may go 10+ weeks.

full

full

Brother Nature

And the Sour Diesel, beenhard to get a good photo of her under the CMH, but she's chugging along very nicely. Probably take her to week 9, so 2 more weeks. Nuggets are rock hard, well spaced, and frosty as fuck. She's greasy as hell to the touch and stinks like orange scented gasoline. Have found a couple nanners in her, but from what I've seen that's not uncommon with a good cut of this strain. Haven't found any seed formations. Really looking forward to a harvest of this girl too.

full

Brother Nature

Finally the Golfball - Day 51. I really stressed this plant out so she's probably not the best example of the genetics, but have plenty of clones to run again and dial in. Had one bud mold up, was sitting near the Zkittles that had the same problem. Tops have started to fold over due to the weight, still very frosty, smaller and closely placed trichs, very sticky and sandy feel to the touch. My best guess to the lineage of this girl would be some kind of Afghan/HashPlant, it just looks like she was bread for hash production.

full
full

Brother Nature

I had to cull the Lemon Amnesia due to major mold and hermie issues. Night temps have dropped rapidly here so it's been hard to control the humidity at night. Next run I'll be running lights on at night and off during the day to combat this issue, will also need to invest in a decent dehumidifier. Will be interesting to see the results of a CMH/LED combo compared to just led. Next run will consost of the Golfball, Sour Diesel, and c99 mutant.

StickyBandit

And the Sour Diesel, beenhard to get a good photo of her under the CMH, but she's chugging along very nicely. Probably take her to week 9, so 2 more weeks. Nuggets are rock hard, well spaced, and frosty as fuck. She's greasy as hell to the touch and stinks like orange scented gasoline. Have found a couple nanners in her, but from what I've seen that's not uncommon with a good cut of this strain. Haven't found any seed formations. Really looking forward to a harvest of this girl too.

full
You got me excited with this one, I wet 2 beans last night :D
Sorry to hear about the hermies, glad you caught it!
The Golfball is a good staple. It may not be the best at any one thing but it's a good all rounder :)
What's the go with the new light? Can you tell me the benefits and where you got it?
I was thinking of replacing my center light in the 2m x 1m main bud area with a cheap 400w HPS light. What do you think?

Last edited: