What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bringing out the blueberries

G

Click image for larger version  Name:	46640DSC01521 (2).JPG Views:	0 Size:	137.5 KB ID:	17883652

Some nice flowers on here lads brought back some happy memories of my old blue sat.
Click image for larger version  Name:	46640DSC01521 (2).JPG Views:	0 Size:	137.5 KB ID:	17883652

Happy Times

Doing great. Just got married. Busy with life and growing... loving every minute of it. You still got my number? Just reach out and i will hook you up with some blue love.

Here is INSTABLUE

A 'joint' project between OLDWORLDGENETICS and BLUESTARSEEDCO

A rare 42 day pheno found from MAI TAI crossed to DJ SHORT F4 BLUEBERRY

This one was completely ripe by day 43. Bluberry leaners go up to day 55.

Aromas and flavors like walking thru a tropical fruit pine forrest for you nose!

congrats on getting hitched MM!!

Ncali

Veteran
Been too long since posting in a MM thread!

I hope you're well sir, loving the BB cross pics!!

After coming back from a 'forced break'/ moving states, I've given up on my f13 project, not fruitful. I believe a combo of my inexperience and bad luck lead to no worthwhile preservable seed lines or plants. I did some crosses and still have an unopened pack of f13throwback if I ever feel the itch to revisit.

Im looking for more Blueberry stuff for the future, I'd love your feedback on your recent favorites. I love the look of navy cross. I always enjoy watching your BB grows, you seem to get the very best out of these lines.

I have bandaid haze x BB waiting too, as well as bodhis blue dream cross. My best smelling/effect blueberry plants thus far in my growing career have come from peak seeds blueberry skunk.

Anyways, great thread. I'll be lurking :yay:

Miraculous Meds

very nice. tell us more about her.

here is my cut of it, at 26day though :D

fetch

I was just talking about this cross with Dj. He felt it had the clear headed flo effect with a bit more body feel. Still been a bit slow on smoke testing durring this covid crap. So we plan on revisiting the smoke test sessions in the near future. This cross puts out great plants with increased vigor while keeping that special flo effect.

Miraculous Meds

Been too long since posting in a MM thread!

I hope you're well sir, loving the BB cross pics!!

After coming back from a 'forced break'/ moving states, I've given up on my f13 project, not fruitful. I believe a combo of my inexperience and bad luck lead to no worthwhile preservable seed lines or plants. I did some crosses and still have an unopened pack of f13throwback if I ever feel the itch to revisit.

Im looking for more Blueberry stuff for the future, I'd love your feedback on your recent favorites. I love the look of navy cross. I always enjoy watching your BB grows, you seem to get the very best out of these lines.

I have bandaid haze x BB waiting too, as well as bodhis blue dream cross. My best smelling/effect blueberry plants thus far in my growing career have come from peak seeds blueberry skunk.

Anyways, great thread. I'll be lurking :yay:

I just finished an original blueberry plant, still holds that sweet blueberry aroma, flavor, and warm hug effect.

But im really partial to Navy Cross for hybrid blueberry, or anything with my blue star mother plant in it. Also i crossed Djs 98 f4 blueberry mother to his f4 circa 95 blue velvet breeding male. Turned out some really nice early 90s blueberry phenos. Ill dig up a shot for ya.
20210404_152228.jpg

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Got the deathstars above soil and rolling now. Ended up losing one but that was a result of being too dry. So far the 14 are going nicely under the led. I did notice one had some slight leaf twist. They finally started regular feedings a couple days ago since they were showing some yellow finally

Attachments

• photo2054637.jpg
    photo2054637.jpg
    183.5 KB · Views: 55

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I was just talking about this cross with Dj. He felt it had the clear headed flo effect with a bit more body feel. Still been a bit slow on smoke testing durring this covid crap. So we plan on revisiting the smoke test sessions in the near future. This cross puts out great plants with increased vigor while keeping that special flo effect.

it is special for sure, thank you very much for these. I had big fun with them.

Miraculous Meds

Got the deathstars above soil and rolling now. Ended up losing one but that was a result of being too dry. So far the 14 are going nicely under the led. I did notice one had some slight leaf twist. They finally started regular feedings a couple days ago since they were showing some yellow finally

great start. I have mine in the ground as well. How was your germination? I hit 95% on mine.

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Germination wise it was great. Better than the symbiotic modified grapes i dropped the week before.... 1 out of 7.
these death star testers i dropped 15 and all 15 popped. I have 14 babies left because of an accident on my part...

Latest posts

Latest posts