What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bringing out the blueberries

rolandomota

Veteran
I'm over it don't like it too weak for my taste not my type of high it's probably better in hybrids I made my own with Newberry but I'm not sure when or if I will ever seriously grow them I'm looking at more haze type stuff that's my kind of smoke I don't know maybe I will enjoy the golden tiger and Malawi Newberry I made. The low pathetic yields and no bag appeal in the pure blue genetics turned me off really bad more like pissed me off lots of wasted space mainly the low yield and low potency for me.
One man's treasure is another man's trash in this case

Dirt Life

Veteran
I got a beautiful Male out of the Breeders Choice Mix #1... at the end of flower, he was straight berry funk, nice trich coverage, great flower set and leaf to flower ratio... was a stretch indica type plant... crossed him with several things, and preserved his pollen. Plan to cross him soon with my haze/skunk keeper, really looking forward to seeing what he produces, especially after seeing this thread! Thank you, MM!

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I am proud to be owner of these magic beans
picture.php

mack 10

Veteran
great pics. #
@rolandota, which strains did you have probs with?

not run a blueberry strain in a few years and these new works look great to me,
although i dont know if i want dj to jump on the bandwagon,
and start crossing cookies into everything.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
ow if i want dj to jump on the bandwagon,

I see you are karma squid.. so you dont mind Karma to be jumper on og kush, jack herrer or A5, but with DJ you would have problem? I would rather buy blueberry outcross from DJ, than anybody else.. will Karma jump on blueberry in future? let see :D haha

Miraculous Meds

great pics. #
@rolandota, which strains did you have probs with?

not run a blueberry strain in a few years and these new works look great to me,
although i dont know if i want dj to jump on the bandwagon,

DJ has no interest in that. Thats what Jd and I am doing. We did make cookie x bb crosses that turned out great. Who knows, maybe its a bc...:biglaugh:

smile

Navy Cross Seeds

Navy Cross Seeds

How can we get seeds of Navy Cross?

Only seem to be available as freebies with purchase of Old World Genetics Old Time Moonshine.

Is there any way to get just the Navy Cross?

Thanks!

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
Nice finish star crash, looks like it turned out excellent for you.
Nice job so far with that otm flo maha kala.
Cool thread MM :tiphat: