What's new

What music are you listening to?

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
@D. B. Doober, is Jonathan Swifts pub still open in Harvard Square? Seen lots of early rockers starting out there, and the Oxford Ale House.

No House of Blues took over years ago but they recently left. Not sure about the live music, would have to check and go down there. I'm going to the May Day celebrations in Harvard Square May 5th, this Sunday ..should be some real fun

These articles are over 10 years old, sorry

mike-or-ozzy

No House of Blues took over years ago but they recently left. Not sure about the live music, would have to check and go down there. I'm going to the May Day celebrations in Harvard Square May 5th, this Sunday ..should be some real fun

So Swifts became HOB., but how about Oxford Ale House? That was a little pub around the corner at the T station that we were building. It was near the 200 year old church and cemetery with the wrought iron fence., Those were damn good times there in '82-83', good music, food and girls. No apologies needed, I'm from the stoned age

mike-or-ozzy

Thanks for posting those! DUDE!

Latest posts

Latest posts