What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bringing out the blueberries

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Is that the same cut or a different pheno? There is 2 distinct phenotypes in the line.

first I grew it from seeds indoors, and I chose spear shape one, with light green calyxes, not much color in the bud. now I grow it from cut in greenhouse :D I can tell you that this one had totally different effect than you describe. not that clear and quite brain crashing...

this is how it looked indoors:

fetch

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
One of the deathstar seeslings. Some sort of good mutant. Popped 2 sets of apicals

Attachments

• photo2055197.jpg
    photo2055197.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 38

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I hate mutants....

but these flo x otm were mutant free. nicely vigorous and strong in growth. it needs some vegging, but good cut can put out some yield. quite resistant too, probably trait from flo side or it is just nice weather... immediately when it is dried, I will make smoke report.

thank you very much MM. so much fun with this genetics. very unique plants.

my cut, it makes much bigger calyxes in greenhouse:

fetch

fetch

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Deathstar beans theyll be getting transplanted to bigger pots and in 40 days theyll go in there final homes. I plan on flowering in 3gallon bucket co buckets in coco. So far i havent seen any preflowers or sacs.

Attachments

• photo2062180.jpg
    photo2062180.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 38

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
Any of you cats have experience with Limonene Queen or Strawberry Recess? Strength of high/time to finish? Anything like that?

Miraculous Meds

GRAPE DIESEL KUSH

BLUE STAR F2 SELECTION

3 main chemovars to choose from. This pheno is grape cream soda, grape hash, and a hint of grape cough syrup. The other 2 main chemovars are diesel with notes of grape/berry, and a honey spiced kush.

This pheno has a more relaxing and euphoric effect, compared to the diesel which has a potent stupifying effect.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20210808_091441.jpg Views:	0 Size:	185.5 KB ID:	17914492
Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210808_092519_081.jpg Views:	0 Size:	164.6 KB ID:	17914493

LostTribe

Premium user
MM did you mention DJ had some releases planned? Think you said one before an OTM release. Those look great by the way!

Miraculous Meds

MM did you mention DJ had some releases planned? Think you said one before an OTM release. Those look great by the way!

I know he has a sativa based line he had been working on. He passed me an indica line with unique terps on a green frame. Im running the mothers now. Not sure if dj has tested those, i will ask and get some in the flower room if not. The mothers look and smell phenomenal. Then he passed me a mother labeled G2 which is very grape krush dominant i believe. Just finishing some of those up. I have a few excellent lines of Dj's tested out from his parental selections, just waiting for the right time for release.

Next time I visit, I will discuss upcoming projects and releases.

G2
Dj Short F4 selection.
20211102_102934.jpg

LostTribe

Premium user
I know he has a sativa based line he had been working on. He passed me an indica line with unique terps on a green frame. Im running the mothers now. Not sure if dj has tested those, i will ask and get some in the flower room if not. The mothers look and smell phenomenal. Then he passed me a mother labeled G2 which is very grape krush dominant i believe. Just finishing some of those up. I have a few excellent lines of Dj's tested out from his parental selections, just waiting for the right time for release.

Next time I visit, I will discuss upcoming projects and releases.

G2
Dj Short F4 selection.

That looks tasty, had some GK when it came out loved it. 7/9 looks more refined than the f13 I had but its too early to really say too much. Originals were older and only a few germ'd though. They are similar in structure to some f2's I got off the bay too. Lots of dark purple stems. Having some issues with a couple but up potting so hoping they get it together. Thanks for the update!

Miraculous Meds

That looks tasty, had some GK when it came out loved it. 7/9 looks more refined than the f13 I had but its too early to really say too much. Originals were older and only a few germ'd though. They are similar in structure to some f2's I got off the bay too. Lots of dark purple stems. Having some issues with a couple but up potting so hoping they get it together. Thanks for the update!

More root space tends to help them out of a sluggish growth. Jd used several males and females on 7 of 9 i believe. Dj gave me some of his personal stash of f13 and I got 100% on them. Amazing how long seeds last when stored well. Im working out my breeding plans for next round. It will be focused around b130. I may pop the rest of my original f13 to pollinate with their main male parent donor. That would be a f13 bc instead of what jd did which was f13 f6.

rcco

Veteran
Hi,

I don't know if it's the right topic but i wanted to share my happy pussy x OTM.

Very very fast plant, ready in 7 weeks indoors under my LEDs, rock hard buds, resinous with very sticky/dry resin. Smell is nutty(very nutty)/berries + a bit musky and a bit floral . After 3 months of curing the berry terps are coming out more. Nice mellow high, very manageable and functional. I had 4 other females, all similar to this one.

Sorry for the bad quality of the pics.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture d’écran 2021-11-20 à 19.32.44.png Views:	0 Size:	512.6 KB ID:	17996033
Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture d’écran 2021-11-20 à 19.32.34.png Views:	0 Size:	562.5 KB ID:	17996035
Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture d’écran 2021-11-20 à 19.32.34.png Views:	0 Size:	562.5 KB ID:	17996035
Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture d’écran 2021-11-20 à 19.32.11.png Views:	0 Size:	585.6 KB ID:	17996036
Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture d’écran 2021-11-20 à 19.31.17.png Views:	0 Size:	558.7 KB ID:	17996037
Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture d’écran 2021-11-20 à 19.31.17.png Views:	0 Size:	558.7 KB ID:	17996037
Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture d’écran 2021-11-20 à 19.31.37.png Views:	0 Size:	567.8 KB ID:	17996039

greetz

Last edited:

Miraculous Meds

Hi,

I don't know if it's the right topic but i wanted to share my happy pussy x OTM.

Very very fast plant, ready in 7 weeks indoors under my LEDs, rock hard buds, resinous with very sticky/dry resin. Smell is nutty(very nutty)/berries + a bit musky and a bit floral . After 3 months of curing the berry terps are coming out more. Nice mellow high, very manageable and functional. I had 4 other females, all similar to this one.

Sorry for the bad quality of the pics.

greetz

Hell yeah, those flowers turned out beautiful. Please share any blue gear you want here. Thank you for giving them a grow. Ireally enjoyed those and the flo x otm.

LostTribe

Premium user
2 f13's from the 7 of 9 release. I transplanted them from pairs to single cups in pure coco. I haven't seen a bump in growth but did pull one and the roots are looking fine big and white.

I noticed the tops are starting to try and flower under 18/6. This happened with the original f13 and I could never get a cutting to root. Is there anything recommended to try and get them back into normal veg growth? Most nodes are showing a few calyxs. I might top one and see if that helps. Only other thing is they look a little light colored and noticed purple on the underleafs.

LostTribe

Premium user
Both the f13's are showing a Potassium deficiency to the point its now starting to kill the outermost edges of the leaves! This happened on them before too and none of the other seedlings are showing any deficiencies. I don't even know what to do for potassium.

They are in coco and under led's feeding twice daily
RO
5ml/g cal mag
15ml/g PBP grow
10ml/g LK
2.4ec
ph 6.2

I am feeding the others full strength as I was getting deficiencies with them before under LED's. The f13 are new starts but I thought it was just potassium since it started on the serrations, anybody think I'm over feeding? It appears to be getting worse.

Thanks!

Miraculous Meds

2 f13's from the 7 of 9 release. I transplanted them from pairs to single cups in pure coco. I haven't seen a bump in growth but did pull one and the roots are looking fine big and white.

I noticed the tops are starting to try and flower under 18/6. This happened with the original f13 and I could never get a cutting to root. Is there anything recommended to try and get them back into normal veg growth? Most nodes are showing a few calyxs. I might top one and see if that helps. Only other thing is they look a little light colored and noticed purple on the underleafs.

Dj uses 19 on 5 off. I would go to 24 hours if having that problem, have plenty of root space and time. Cut off the flowering nodes once you have regular veg nodes to take their place

Miraculous Meds

Both the f13's are showing a Potassium deficiency to the point its now starting to kill the outermost edges of the leaves! This happened on them before too and none of the other seedlings are showing any deficiencies. I don't even know what to do for potassium.

They are in coco and under led's feeding twice daily
RO
5ml/g cal mag
15ml/g PBP grow
10ml/g LK
2.4ec
ph 6.2

I am feeding the others full strength as I was getting deficiencies with them before under LED's. The f13 are new starts but I thought it was just potassium since it started on the serrations, anybody think I'm over feeding? It appears to be getting worse.

Thanks!

Any pics?

What size pots are they in?

how old are they?

Hopefull Stoner

LostTribe
imho reduce ur ph to 5.8 and reduce your nute strength as 2.4 is sorta high. Is PBP pure blend pro?
not sure if I recall but don’t they have an older formula and a newer one also sold now.

pbp was used quite a lot back in the day. Yet, many users using medium other than soil or soilless like pro mix/sunshine mix seemed like pbp wasn’t enough to satisfy their plants needs.

led’s most definitely make the plants beat/absorb nutes at a different ratio in slightly higher amounts.
noticed by those running led who have more experience than me. I’m going to go for my 2nd led run after tent is setup again. Currently running hps vertical style in a basement.

hope it works out for you. I had issues with my plants when small running coco at first and it was bad enough that I transplanted them all out of coco and they all did better and acted normal.

now, have more of those same genetics Ltd to 2 pheno clones as the 1st were all fresh fem seed.
so far I’m not having issues with the coco plants. A couple female clones and a decent size male plant that has a tiny female cut stuck in it to see if she will root eventually. It’s been a 2/3 weeks and she’s still green but haven’t detected new growth yet. Hmm

Hope some of the above helps you in a small or large way.