What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bringing out the blueberries

iStruggle

Blueberry plants are looking killer, very frosty! It even looks like a blueberry, similar look to the DC x Blueberry, glad it carried thorugh. Love the purple calyxes on purple leaves background, looks like a blueberry fruit! Mine even have a smell similar to blueberry! What is the smell like on those? :smoke:

Hey! Thanks!

When they first started giving off the smell its was your general generic sweet/fruity smells.
Over the past couple weeks theyve started really smelling like berries, with one giving off a cheesy note as well

We’ve had some very cold temperatures for this time of year and its really showing in the leaves. Got so cold a couple of nights i thought they were done for. Warmed back up but i think that stopped the bulk right in its tracks. Theyre very dense but only one plant giving off significant size

This is only my second grow, but it seems to me that F5’s dont really do the best outdoors, if some more experienced growers would give their opinion that would be appreciated. They just dont seem to have the vigor, and are much more finnicky when it comes to feeding, and are much more sensitive to the environment. Probably the hardest plants ive ever grown, but like i said, im fairly new to growing in general. Learning as i go. With that said im very excited to be harvesting soon, im thinking a couple of weeks

IMG_6524.jpeg

IMG_6523.jpeg

IMG_6522.jpeg

IMG_6518.jpeg

IMG_6516.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts